Man Accused Of Cow Slaughter Stoned To Death!

shastarSingh

Udder madness. Such udder madness.

On a more serious note It saddens me to see just how naive and intolerant some of the communities in India can be.

Very punny.

a) why we always make sweeping statements about a country/community/religion?

b) why this forum has turned into a place of slander 24*7? what we as a community has to do with this piece of news? this is nothing new afaik, riots, killings, religous persecutions are the norm of this century and no religion has been left untouched by this.

I visit this forum daily, but sadly every day I find more and more negativity pouring in here.

I agree, WarriorLord.When

I joined here in 2008 this place was actually welcoming and friendly.

do you even know WHY I was supporting cannibalism? (FYI meat that has died without being killed) Because if that is the only option left to survive in order to do bhagti the yes it is fine. Now, if someone is a practicing Sikh that would never happen to them because if you pray to Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji, he grants 9 nidhis and one of those nidhis is to always have good food. :)

The fact that you were is hilarious enough. You're come across as so self-absorbed it's utterly hilarious at times. You brand People good,bad etc and consider yourself supreme. You use a fake mask to hide that superiority and then conveniently use it to justify anything your Hindu Pandit Uncles tell you :)

Good going.

Harsharan paji, I like the way you have explained about meat and other soul forms and the association with karm.

This is the way I like to read something that one can understand and take away tools and knowledge to put into practice into their own lives when one realises how and why.

You have explained it in a way without judging and with Gurbani. Thankuji for this.

Dear Simran Jee,

as much as possible, I believe in that, wahtever one states, there has to be rationality in it. People are not folloish. They will not take anything just like that, just because one has said it.

So I try my best, but it seems, even then there are people who will always have a negative attitude, and question you.

And when that ocurrs, I just leave it, because there is no sense to go into arguments, and fight like dogs in a ring. People are like that. They are not satisfied with peace and politeness, they will drag you to their level, but one has to be wise, and know at all times where is one heading.

Forget for a moment of this imperfect das, look at our Guru Sahibans, or Bhagat Janas, how the wicked world treated them and inflicted pain and hatred on them, except that for madness and fanatism.

Past sanskaras, play an important role in an individual´s thinking and behaviour. If someone has still to go in the merry go round of the chaurasee ka chakar, no matter how logically you explain to that person, he/she will never accept or believe it. That is why I always suggest never ever to force anything on anybody.

We should leave it, He the creator and sustainer, is all wisdom, He knows how to handle His creation, so let us leave it in His hands. It is just stupid to fight over these petty issuses and make a big mountain of it.

When we can not even change ourselves, our mentality...how can we think even to change some one´s mentality?

The best way is: just as the world is full of thorns, we can never succeed in removing them, so better to wear a strong boot, so that they will not harm you.

The thorns are the negativity of the world, and the strong boot is, faith and love in Wahiguru, by staying in His bhaana.

Of course, we should always have a merciful glance for all His creatures, and then leave it to Him, it is His business, ours is to be aware of, if we doing His bhakti according to Gurbani or not.

Rest, nothing is important.

Sat Sree Akal.

Hanji you are right, I have enough of my own karma to deal with, thanku ji for ur advice, I will try to remember this and hopefully apply it when I become angry. Better to leave in Gods hukam, but I don't like when people don't explain why as it confuses the already confused ones. And if I don't understand something I don't want to be afraid of not questioning. I wish to understand myself ji, thanku ji for explaining.

Lol, you guys have totally taken this whole topic into another direction.

At the end of the day, the facts are these:

• Humans naturally aren't meant to continue to drink milk a few months after birth. Humans are the only mammals which do this, and it's wrong. The cow's milk is meant for her child, that's it. We humans only have cow milk for consumption due to very cruel factory farms. The cows aren't milk machines. Their udders stop producing milk naturally after their child naturally moves away from milk and starts eating grass. Same way breasts stop producing milk after the baby moves more towards solid foods. If you keep removing milk from udders, the milk keeps on producing. Same with breasts. However, naturally the supply does decrease, but not stop completely. That's why cow breeding is done, in order to keep the milk supply going. There is NO WAY that we can extract milk from cows in a natural non-hormone humane way and still be able to meet the demands of the Earth's human population.
  • Same goes for meat. Meat is not needed for humans to survive, but vegetation is. Humans can survive on a vegan diet, but humans can't survive on an all&only-meat diet. Also, the way that the animals are killed does not meet Sikh standards/practise of jhatka. Most people supporting meat don't even consider this and they continue to eat which goes against Nihang principles. And also, most meat these days is labelled as 'halal', so to consume this would be a big no-no for Sikhs anyways. Also, Nihangs rarely eat meat anyways, they don't eat everyday or even every week. They don't have factory farms and cruel environments for animals. They raise the animals themselves. The bottom line is this.... there is NO WAY that we can meet the meat consumption demands of the Earth's human population with humane free-roaming/free-range organic, non-gmo, non-hormone farms. There are people who have to have meat with every meal of the day, or at least once a day. If every human were to do that, how sustainable would that be? The fact is that the earth cannot support every human eating meat 2-3 times a day. The dairy and meat industry are among the top 5 industries which consume most of the Earth's resources. Dairy and meat are not meant to be part of humans' natural diet folks, the logistics speak for themselves! We can make an exception with milk for Karaah Parshaad Degh as that is SatGuru's blessing...but that's it.

Humans can survive on a vegan diet, but humans can't survive on an all&only-meat diet

Not true

We are taught that meat is an unhealthy, artery-clogging, fattening, cholesterol-raising, heart-attack inducing, constipating, tumor-producing food that should be avoided like the plague, and that a plant-based diet is the holy grail of health.

To the best of my knowledge, the world has yet to produce a civilization which has eaten a vegan diet from childhood through death, whereas there are numerous examples throughout recorded history of people from a variety of cultural, ethnic and geographical backgrounds who have lived on all-meat diets for decades, lifetimes, generations. What exactly did these carnivorous cultures eat, and how healthy or unhealthy were they?

To my mind, examples of real people eating nearly 100% meat diets for long periods of time gives us much more powerful information about meat and health than conventional scientific studies conducted over short periods of time in which one group of people eats a little more meat or a few extra servings of vegetables than another group of people.

Meet the Meat Mongers
  • The Inuit of the Canadian Arctic thrived on fish, seal, walrus and whale meat.
  • The Chukotka of the Russian Arctic lived on caribou meat, marine animals and fish.
  • The Masai, Samburu, and Rendille warriors of East Africa survived on diets consisting primarily of milk and meat.
  • The steppe nomads of Mongolia ate mostly meat and dairy products.
  • The Sioux of South Dakota enjoyed a diet of buffalo meat.
  • The Brazilian Gauchos nourished themselves with beef.
  • http://www.diagnosisdiet.com/all-meat-diets/

The world's most vegetarian religion Jainism ended up as big failure and always relied on Hindu's to defend them

Not true

The world's most vegetarian religion Jainism ended up as big failure and always relied on Hindu's to defend them

Been to Kangra Fort that was a main Jain fort: true it fell to siege, because Hindu's were relying on mantars I guess by this time . The next protector was Maharaja Ranjit Singh

no words lol. Literally have no words for how stupid you sound for promoting Cannibalism. I'm out, oh good lord. Had my laugh for the day.

where on earth did I say I supported eating meat? rofl. Yet here you are supporting Cannibalism.

There's no difference between flesh/meat of animal and human. Many people eat dogs, squids, insects, cats, eyeballs, etc. If they started consuming human meat, it wouldn't be too far off from what they're already doing.

It is true, lol, do you honestly think that this planet can sustainably provide every single person with meat & dairy 2-4 times a day while keeping things organic and humane?

Let's be realistic! And also, this whole thing about people eating 100% meat diet is a lie. Human's can't eat a 100% meat diet and live for too long. If there are meat-eaters who are very confident, then they should try it themselves and let's see the results. Meat is very readily available these days, let's see these people do it for even 1 year.

And in terms of defense, I know very strong vegetarian Chardikala Tyaar Bar Tyaar Naam Abhiaasi Singhs who are stronger physically, metally and spiritually than meat eaters...Khalsa cannot be compared to Jainism, Khalsa has Gur Prasad.

Exactly, it's not about eating meat or not....it was about mantars failing them and relying solely on them.

Even Nihangs don't eat meat all the time...unlike what pro-meat people want us to believe, because they themselves eat it all the time, so to justify it, they refer to Nihangs. But the fact is that Nihangs raise the animals themselves too and do the jhatka according to proper traditions. And the Nihangs don't eat all meats, they only eat limited types. The everyday-Joe Desis who want Sikhs to eat meat just get their meat from some grocery store/meat supplier which doesn't follow proper traditions...and on top of that, there is a big chance that the meat is halal (since a lot of it is these days), which is strictly a no-no throughout Sikh history. The facts against a meat-based diet for Sikhs speak for themselves.

yep I was thinking the only way you could do jhatka of a fish is ...arrow? spear? then I said it is not possible to guarantee jhatka in that case ....besides I look at them and think of gurbani tuks ...