Please Help: Missing Sikh Young Man From Surrey

JagsawSingh

So, in many ways we're back to what we're discussing in that other thread about who we would want to see as the next jathedar of the Akal Takht. I don't want to put down any of the names on the poll of that thread but the issue of wealth and 'culture' is relevant because, for example, I've seen how they all travel, i.e in petrol eating environment destroying monster jeeps. They all profess to have gyan about Sikhi but none of them stop for one moment and wonder how their anti-environment actions are incompatible with what Sri Guru Har Rai taught us. That is not true gyan.

Exactly. Then the mind begins to wonder that if these so-called enlightened individuals are oblivious to understanding where they're going wrong on one particular issue (the unreasonably ostentatious petrol-guzzling vehicle being a prime example), what else could they be wrong about? Nah, it's "do as I say, don't do as I do" and I never thought such practices would creep into Sikhi and become the norm.

Hey, leave Surrey out of this, as far as I know, Jazzy B resides in England, his family lives there too. He is your guys fellow citizen, keep him please.

We don't want him. you can have him, peace offering from you're sikh brothers and sisters in the UK.