Sikh - Muslim Debate On Bbc Asian Network Nihal

Hammertime007

Really? Thats insane thinkin, considering irish have near enuff same skin colour as the majority white ppl in USA, who r of mainly german, british and dutch backgrounds.

Gotta feel sorry for the irish tho, illegal occupation by h@rami brits for over hundred yrs, then million die from potato famine, then a lot flee to america n suffer discrimination there as u say. Not to mention the irish "criminals" who were in british prisons, were shipped off to some unknown country called australia. The irony that the future generations of these irish "criminals", would beat england at cricket everytime!

Really? Thats insane thinkin, considering irish have near enuff same skin colour as the majority white ppl in USA, who r of mainly german, british and dutch backgrounds.

Gotta feel sorry for the irish tho, illegal occupation by h@rami brits for over hundred yrs, then million die from potato famine, then a lot flee to america n suffer discrimination there as u say. Not to mention the irish "criminals" who were in british prisons, were shipped off to some unknown country called australia. The irony that the future generations of these irish "criminals", would beat england at cricket everytime!

Heard of the internet? use it for research

Signs stating NO IRISH

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=no+irish+allowed&rlz=1C1CHFX_en-GBGB550GB550&biw=911&bih=470&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjXtYzviePJAhXInRoKHdt4CQMQ_AUIBigB

I fail to understand this pappu reference, elaborate.

Do you reside in a cave? since the dawn of time people have hated upon each other, it's never going to change. Race, religion, creed, gender, caste, sexuality, ethnicity and many more reasons people hate each other. THIS was my point, and you've just gone on a tangent for not reason with your text typing. I did not justify it but stated it's how things are.

LOOL, my o my, u r chatting bare breeze again, i guess i gotta say the obvious, u r pakhandi by name, n pakhandi by nature. U say "since the dawn of time people have hated upon each other", erm well duh, but that doesnt back up wat u sed in ur inital PC rubbish of where u stated white ppl have suffered same as blacks/browns. U used irish ppl as an example, when in fact they were persecuted by their fellow white man, not by us darkys. SO, ill ask u gain, wat 'Sangh' and i asked..When did white ppl suffer and specifically, when did they go thru genocides/slavery from brown/black ppl?

Also i can type however i want, because its up to me, but wats ironic, is how u complain of my txt typing, yet my txt typing had more truth in it, than ur nonsense tatti.

Listen u pretentious fuddu, i wasnt aware that irish ppl had suffered discrimination at the hands of the yanks, so i answered 'Ranjeet01' stating thats insane/horrible and pathetic from the yanks, so i dont know wat ur problem is?

Oh n have i heard of the internet?......erm isnt that the thing that black ppl use to weave their with? :happy:.

Never listen to american or Canadian Sikhs when it comes to matters of the muslim community they don't live close to huge numbers of muslims like uk Sikhs do. They live in a fantasy world where muslims are nice to them and do not wish them any harm or ill will even though in quran allah hates the kufr and what allah hates the slaves of allah (muslims) must hate too even if they dont show it to your face.

Once non-uk Sikhs are forced to live with huge numbers of muslims (particularly of indian subcontinent) ithey will soon change their tune. Years ago Canadian Sikhs used to say there is no problem with muslims but only recently they have started to change their tune as they realise their sisters and daughters are being groomed for conversions and canadian muslims are starting to show their Islam-facsist face to them.

Never listen to american or Canadian Sikhs when it comes to matters of the muslim community they don't live close to huge numbers of muslims like uk Sikhs do. They live in a fantasy world where muslims are nice to them and do not wish them any harm or ill will even though in quran allah hates the kufr and what allah hates the slaves of allah (muslims) must hate too even if they dont show it to your face.

Once non-uk Sikhs are forced to live with huge numbers of muslims (particularly of indian subcontinent) ithey will soon change their tune. Years ago Canadian Sikhs used to say there is no problem with muslims but only recently they have started to change their tune as they realise their sisters and daughters are being groomed for conversions and canadian muslims are starting to show their Islam-facsist face to them.

This is going to sound shocking but sikh and hindus are brought up to hate muslims aswell its the same both ways. we hate muslims and islam just like they hate us. we sikhs are not brought up to think muslims are good,

Listen u pretentious fuddu, i wasnt aware that irish ppl had suffered discrimination at the hands of the yanks, so i answered 'Ranjeet01' stating thats insane/horrible and pathetic from the yanks, so i dont know wat ur problem is?

Oh n have i heard of the internet?......erm isnt that the thing that black ppl use to weave their with? :happy:.

Haramjada na hoveh. Take your txt tlk innit tbrap braap ghetto cht and piss off.

<banned word filter activated> bandar you're not a sikh but a complete and utter retard. DON'T address me again

This is going to sound shocking but sikh and hindus are brought up to hate muslims aswell its the same both ways. we hate muslims and islam just like they hate us. we sikhs are not brought up to think muslims are good,

i dont kno bro, i reckon its more "hatred" towards paks, rather than muslims in general. U ever meet turks, banglas, arabs or iranians? Theyre all really nice ppl i reckon.

You suprise me your known to be the biggest hater of pakistani muslims on here and now your taking a moderating stance on this issue? lol and problem with your theory is that sikh's are brainwashed to think good of all religions and people including muslim's as our religion tells us to but hindus however are different story they are allowed to get away with alot of evil stuff (like muslims) depending on what sect/branch of hindu ideology they follow.

However yes as a punjabi / indian community we have cultural negatively towards mostly desi muslims because of their anti-muslim attitudes and attacks in history. As for other muslims we dont really have a problem with them as we have not come into conflict with them.

Sikhism tells us God is within each living being so to hate people just cost they a different race or religion is not a Sikh thing. We are allowed to hate ideologies though and its perfectly fine to attack Islamic ideology, its rituals and its teachings that we find anti-sikh and offensive to humanity.

You suprise me your known to be the biggest hater of pakistani muslims on here and now your taking a moderating stance on this issue? lol and problem with your theory is that sikh's are brainwashed to think good of all religions and people including muslim's as our religion tells us to but hindus however are different story they are allowed to get away with alot of evil stuff (like muslims) depending on what sect/branch of hindu ideology they follow.

However yes as a punjabi / indian community we have cultural negatively towards mostly desi muslims because of their anti-muslim attitudes and attacks in history. As for other muslims we dont really have a problem with them as we have not come into conflict with them.

Sikhism tells us God is within each living being so to hate people just cost they a different race or religion is not a Sikh thing. We are allowed to hate ideologies though and its perfectly fine to attack Islamic ideology, its rituals and its teachings that we find anti-sikh and offensive to humanity.

SIkhs are not blind or deaf , they are allowed to hate the injustice and hate-mongering in both groups of people just as much as in SIkh circles , please remember sikhs are anti-dharmic behaviour anti-Akal Purakh traits.... we are not sheeple