Sikh - Muslim Debate On Bbc Asian Network Nihal

Hammertime007

the canadian and american muslims are very different than UK ones. Dont get it twisted in america paks are from karachi and lahore and they are doctors and dentists, they dont have time or its not in their thinking to tell their sons that white and indian girls are low and should be treated like meat.

But I have to admit I think the somali community in canada may be similar to the UK based on what I have been told by somalis - that theyre very violent etc etc. Also there is some lebanase gangsters in vancouver but i think they join white gangs, just like punjabis . This shows people are more about being 'canadian' than being muslim, paki, bengali, etc etc

As we all know its the backward people in the UK who raise their children to be crooks and drug dealers and haters of others. Never confuse the two communties as they are completely different...

Ive said this on here a few times now lol.

we need to stop talking about this same topic over and over. Ofcourse its good to highlight this problem but these people wont ever change, you just have to focus on yourself and our own panth then others. Forget politics its always going to be the same...

That's an extremely defeatist view.

not really because u realy cant beat the illumanti and the people at the top, its gone too far now... Just focus on yourself and the people around you, dont play their game.

In regards to UK paks I hope they do change but its going to have to come from within. Same with our lot and drinking normalised, its going to have to come from everyone collectively from within

the canadian and american muslims are very different than UK ones. Dont get it twisted in america paks are from karachi and lahore and they are doctors and dentists, they dont have time or its not in their thinking to tell their sons that white and indian girls are low and should be treated like meat.

But I have to admit I think the somali community in canada may be similar to the UK based on what I have been told by somalis - that theyre very violent etc etc. Also there is some lebanase gangsters in vancouver but i think they join white gangs, just like punjabis . This shows people are more about being 'canadian' than being muslim, paki, bengali, etc etc

As we all know its the backward people in the UK who raise their children to be crooks and drug dealers and haters of others. Never confuse the two communties as they are completely different...

Theres no presence of lebanese gangs/gangsters in vancouver lol, maybe a couple guys. Only "white gang" here is Hells Angels. Aside from that all the gangsters work together, of every race. We dont "join" gangs here lol. Somalians are ok too, mostly in AB they cause serious problems.

And nor are Sikhs super close or comfortable with Hindus or Muslims in Canada, lots of hatred exists.

Ive said this on here a few times now lol.

we need to stop talking about this same topic over and over. Ofcourse its good to highlight this problem but these people wont ever change, you just have to focus on yourself and our own panth then others. Forget politics its always going to be the same...

i think your confusing van city with calgary, I dont think they have many lebanese in bc however there gangs are pretty violent

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/mobile/police-appeal-to-public-for-information-in-pineridge-homicide-1.2657690 this news article talks about an apna that got shot up by a bunch of lebs, its part of an on going gang war

I find it quite disturbing to read that Sikhs are "brought up" to hate Muslims and Hindus. News to me. I wasn't raised that way. My mistrust and aversion for Islam comes from history, but to suggest I go around snarling at Muslims (or Hindus for the actions of their co-religionists) is a bit much. Wariness and keeping one's counsel when it comes to the people of these two faiths is wise, but outright and unjustifiable hostility - particularly raising children to blindly hate - is wrong.

Be that as it may, I know for a fact that plenty of paks are raised up with horror stories about Sikhs - they especially do this with their girls from a young age.

Be that as it may, I know for a fact that plenty of paks are raised up with horror stories about Sikhs - they especially do this with their girls from a young age.

Signs of feeble minds and low intellects. They clearly don't attribute their offspring with much common sense if they need to create a bogey-man to keep them in line.

Edit: it's funny how we're telling our future generations, "Get on with everyone; don't hurt anybody; don't discriminate" etc, whilst those bar-stewards are filling their future generations' heads with lies and propaganda.

Signs of feeble minds and low intellects. They clearly don't attribute their offspring with much common sense if they need to create a bogey-man to keep them in line.

Edit: it's funny how we're telling our future generations, "Get on with everyone; don't hurt anybody; don't discriminate" etc, whilst those bar-stewards are filling their future generations' heads with lies and propaganda.

Maybe, we need to stop doing this because it's turning a hell of a lot of us into gullible sitting ducks, totally oblivious to the scheming and plotting of forces in other communities against us, this is true of guys and girls. The former of which often turn into some lulloo, unmanly, politically clueless sycophants ala numver bun jut fudhu Jagoff, and the latter frequently getting sexually used or used as a tool against her own people. Hell, I've seen keshdhari apnay, so clueless and desperate for friends, that they've actually ending up helping their paki mates get apneean whilst the sullay sneer at them. Given all this, it's no surprise some of us tell our younguns to be wary and even avoid the company of certain people as much as possible. Without turning them rabid, we have to clue them up. Also we need to use them for intel. Young school boys for instance will probably know if some young apnee is being groomed way before the adults. We have to use them in that way too.

We need more ਚਤਰਤਾ

ਚਤਰਤਾ - word of the month

Balance is vital, dalsingh, as you've mentioned on a few occasions. We can't lose the goodness that seperates us from others. Fighting fire with fire is essential at times, but if we let it consume us in our attempts at not being left behind, or for bragging rights, or so that we can keep our heads above water, the only losers in that situation will be us.

Ultimately, and as tough as it is for most Sikhs to live this way, the only thing that matters is the way of God. Short term (and I throw our paltry lifetimes into this category, because life is short term - even if it seems long to us), the way of God is the only way off this miserable planet, lol.