Yet Another Group Of Anti-sikh Thugs Causing Fights In Gurdwara Over Committee

genie

Given your rash of jatt bashing posts, I'm surprised you don't know my conclusion.

At least you recognise this. And they are not jut bashing posts btw, they are an attempt to put light on things that get routinely hidden or ignored in our community by people who don't want to face up to the truth. Problem is, with juts forming a majority they are in a position of abusing things and then closing ranks and pretending it didn't happen. Then the rest of them keep quiet because they want to look or feel bad about it.

Certain castes have forced generations of these "untouchables" to create their own asthaans by barring them from Gurdwaras.

If you talked to certain maha-pendu-bewakoofs, they blame the victims for not staying put and tolerating the abuse like no self-esteem having slaves, instead they accuse them of being disloyal Sikhs and avoid any examination and facing up to their own communities role in the situation.

Maybe abuse and generally boorish and disgusting behaviour is such a norm in their society that they actually can't get their heads around why other people might think this is ugly and not acceptable?

In the end, it says a lot about Sikhs and their theoretical 'equality' that people act in these ways.

At least you recognise this. And they are not jut bashing posts btw, they are an attempt to put light on things that get routinely hidden or ignored in our community by people who don't want to face up to the truth. Problem is, with juts forming a majority they are in a position of abusing things and then closing ranks and pretending it didn't happen. Then the rest of them keep quiet because they want to look or feel bad about it.

If you talked to certain maha-pendu-bewakoofs, they blame the victims for not staying put and tolerating the abuse like no self-esteem having slaves, instead they accuse them of being disloyal Sikhs and avoid any examination and facing up to their own communities role in the situation.

Maybe abuse and generally boorish and disgusting behaviour is such a norm in their society that they actually can't get their heads around why other people might think this is ugly and not acceptable?

In the end, it says a lot about Sikhs and their theoretical 'equality' that people act in these ways.

I agree veerji. It is a large problem.

I blame these people for the problems of Punjab too. Badal is only in power because these pendu people see him as "one of us". It's disgusting.

However, Waheguru has taught us not to discriminate against any caste. Everything must be happening in Waheguru's will right? Perhaps Waheguru is testing is....wanting to see his Lions rise and fight this oppression.

I agree veerji. It is a large problem.

I blame these people for the problems of Punjab too. Badal is only in power because these pendu people see him as "one of us". It's disgusting.

However, Waheguru has taught us not to discriminate against any caste. Everything must be happening in Waheguru's will right? Perhaps Waheguru is testing is....wanting to see his Lions rise and fight this oppression.

We shouldn't have let things go this far in the first place.

Police arrest two more in connection to Sikh Temple brawl

http://www.turlockjournal.com/m/section/15/article/31077/

Good job, good riddance. They should be deported to a country with biggest monkey population which i just searched is brazil, so they can fight with monkeys as their dristhi is stuck at sub human level at bandar dristhi(vision) of fighting.