Yet Another Group Of Anti-sikh Thugs Causing Fights In Gurdwara Over Committee

genie

I notice it's mostly on the west coast of the United States, there could be some unique problems there on building great GurSikhs. I'd assume it's them being "Cultural Sikhs" instead of the "Devout Sikhs"?

Oddly, it's the same in Canada with the problems occurring near the Pacific Ocean.

The only place of shaanti in California is the Mantecca Gurdwara built by the great brahmgyani Baba Thakur Singh Ji,

They need Surjeet Singh Thanda Patharrh Austinwala

Before I clicked on the video, I was trying to rack my brain who Surjeet Singh Austinwala was. I thought he may have been a Khalistani who moved to the United States back in the day. I'd never heard of him, but I guessed he could've been a high kamayi Singh who was capable of sorting out these Gurdwara issues. Then I click the video and it all makes sense, lol.

Btw, I still have the exact same t-shirt that Austin has in the video. I was a huge Stone Cold fan as a kid; proper Austin fanboy.

Oddly, it's the same in Canada with the problems occurring near the Pacific Ocean.

The only place of shaanti in California is the Mantecca Gurdwara built by the great brahmgyani Baba Thakur Singh Ji,

Hey, leave us out of this lol. We've had elections in 2 major gurdwaray peacefully, last incident we had resulted in a sit down/no violence. This is all on the Cali sikhs lol.

Hey, leave us out of this lol. We've had elections in 2 major gurdwaray peacefully, last incident we had resulted in a sit down/no violence. This is all on the Cali sikhs lol.

Yeah, there's been more peace at some places....but the fact that the Ross Street Gurdwara and the Ravidasi "Temple" are thriving remains a blackmark on the community.

Yeah, there's been more peace at some places....but the fact that the Ross Street Gurdwara and the Ravidasi "Temple" are thriving remains a blackmark on the community.

Well we cant forcibly go shut down the Ravidas sabha, it will be always there. I dont see how its a black mark on the community? As for Ross, it will see elections one day, lets hope Sikh Youth sees success there as well.

How do you come to that conclusion?

Given your rash of jatt bashing posts, I'm surprised you don't know my conclusion.

Certain castes have forced generations of these "untouchables" to create their own asthaans by barring them from Gurdwaras.

Well we cant forcibly go shut down the Ravidas sabha, it will be always there. I dont see how its a black mark on the community? As for Ross, it will see elections one day, lets hope Sikh Youth sees success there as well.

I hope so veerji.

When is the next election?

Given your rash of jatt bashing posts, I'm surprised you don't know my conclusion.

Certain castes have forced generations of these "untouchables" to create their own asthaans by barring them from Gurdwaras.

I hope so veerji.

When is the next election?

Late 2015 the courts ruled that new elections must be held, after a new membership enrollment as well. Hopefully soon, lets see. Ross is the last major moderate stronghold left.

Guest Jacfsing2

Ravidassia are a different religion formed by people because of "caste discrimination" of the Sikhs of a "Higher Caste". It's been centuries since they left, so we shouldn't expect too much. (Though they do awake normal people on a major problem which still exists today on idolatry of Bhagats and caste".