Sikh Hero Lt Brian Murphy Asked Trump A Question Regarding Safety Of Sikhs In Usa

It's quite certain that Trump will NOT be winning the republican primary unless a miracle happens now. Looks like we're ending up getting the bandari aka Hillary Clinton.

She was responsible for the death of many soldiers and has mishandled foreign policy so many times. To top it off she was one of the rats who were for the invasion of Iraq.

I never liked Trump, but I dislike Hillary with a passion. She accepts money from anyone and will say anything to win the election.

I clicked the video, took me to youtube. I paused the video as soon as I say the channel The Young Turks

Turkish = moslims.

I havent even watched the video, i looked at the top 5 comments. Dont get me wrong i have watched a few videos from TheYoungTurks. They are leftist moslim apologists and that Turk guy.

Armenian Genocide of 1915: An Overview. On the eve of World War I, there were two million Armenians in the declining Ottoman Empire. By 1922, there were fewer than 400,000. The others — some 1.5 million — were killed in what historians consider a genocide.

Note Armenians are christians, this is what islam did to them.

Of course this youtube channel is not going to like Sir Trump because he is anti-islam. He will fix islamic terrorism.

^^ This is how dangerous and evil these Turks are. Remember the paris attacks not so long ago. They did a 1 minute silence as a mark of respect but the Turks booed and chanted allah akbar before the match. Disgusting.

Still not convinced, well then listen to this interview on above video. I hope this video opens your eyes.

and EU idiotic Leftist Liberals are going to allow Turkey to join Europe.

I support Trump because he is the only one that will go after ISIS and finish them off. He will shut down so many currupt radical moslim organisations that support terrorist hamas in USA.

The actual video (not recorded via camera mobile like the youtube video above)

What Muslim people think about atheists

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=31b_1458248058&comments=1

It's quite certain that Trump will NOT be winning the republican primary unless a miracle happens now. Looks like we're ending up getting the bandari aka Hillary Clinton.

She was responsible for the death of many soldiers and has mishandled foreign policy so many times. To top it off she was one of the rats who were for the invasion of Iraq.

I never liked Trump, but I dislike Hillary with a passion. She accepts money from anyone and will say anything to win the election.

Anybody but Hillary !!! I wouldnt say its over for Sir Trump, its made it harder for him yes. Trump took 6 delegates from the 42 for Wisconsin whilst Cruz got 36. Next up is Trumps ground in New York, Trump will have that easily.

Lets hope Dinesh D'Souza's Documentary film will knock enough votes off her chances of winning.

I clicked the video, took me to youtube. I paused the video as soon as I say the channel The Young Turks

Turkish = moslims.

I havent even watched the video, i looked at the top 5 comments. Dont get me wrong i have watched a few videos from TheYoungTurks. They are leftist moslim apologists and that Turk guy.

Note Armenians are christians, this is what islam did to them.

Of course this youtube channel is not going to like Sir Trump because he is anti-islam. He will fix islamic terrorism.

This is what you call pure paranoia. This poster perfectly represents majority of Trump supporters. He see's the word Turk and automatically associates to Muslims. This is pure hatred for anyone who in a far fetched way will be associated with Muslims by the Trump supporters. This is the same poster who supports Trump's idea of killing innocent Muslim children and women as was discovered on this site in a different thread. Here is a video where The Young Turks are speaking on Muslims trying to impose their beliefs on the American Constitution and American Corporations. After watching the video you will see why I said the above

Anybody but Hillary !!! I wouldnt say its over for Sir Trump, its made it harder for him yes. Trump took 6 delegates from the 42 for Wisconsin whilst Cruz got 36. Next up is Trumps ground in New York, Trump will have that easily.

Lets hope Dinesh D'Souza's Documentary film will knock enough votes off her chances of winning.

D'Souza is a joke- he makes fantasy movies and novels with exaggerated consequences that have zero basis in reality and are full of false premises

EDIT: I'm surprised he didn't mention that Frank Underwood is a democrat.

It was established that soldier is a bahmin troll early on. Would be best to ignore him.

I think you need to be reminded of the rules around here, I have been here longer than you. Already Jac2sing has been told off. You will be next

A member will be given a warning and put under-moderation for:

1. Insulting, name-calling and labeling other members;