Vaheguru Or Vahguru

Gurmantar is Vaheguru and not Vahguru. ( Bhai Gurdaas Jee, Sarbloh Granth Sahib Jee and Gur Katha Granth written by Bhai Jaita jee mentions this fact)
Both Vaheguru and Vahguru ARE SATNAAM.
Vahegurrrrrru or Vahgurrrrruu is ARMY way of pronouncing Satnaam. This has lots of bir rass and thats why AKJ singhs gave so many shaheedis and are always under Governments vigilance.

• 5 years later...
On 4/16/2016 at 10:08 AM, shastarSingh said:

Gurmantar is Vaheguru and not Vahguru. ( Bhai Gurdaas Jee, Sarbloh Granth Sahib Jee and Gur Katha Granth written by Bhai Jaita jee mentions this fact)
Both Vaheguru and Vahguru ARE SATNAAM.
Vahegurrrrrru or Vahgurrrrruu is ARMY way of pronouncing Satnaam. This has lots of bir rass and thats why AKJ singhs gave so many shaheedis and are always under Governments vigilance.

I understand that 'Vahguru' is more the 'unparh'/uneducated pendu way from older generations. 

But if keeping in mind that one meaning of 'Vaheguru' related to 'Vishnu' ; 'Hari' ; 'Gobind' ; 'Ram, then the 'Hari' part is neglected I think, meaning maybe the power of the Gurmantar is reduced ?

6 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

It is Vaheguru. Although SGGS mentions it like Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vahguru jio HOWEVER! It is Va-he-gu-ru when meditating. Oh Guru, get me out of this darkness and into the light. 

It refers to forms of Satguru in the 4 yugs according to Bhai Gurdas