Vani Gupta The Real Hindu Culprit Of Brutal Beating Of Sikh Kid Has Been Caught

ACCORDING TO SIKH CHANNEL DELHI UNIT

REAL CULPRIT IS HERE IN THE PICTURE

1 arrested vani gupta at akhnoor police station

F.i.r register

Attempted murder case also registered

post-24820-0-73560300-1463226349_thumb.j

• Like 1

From the video I can only guess that it must have been a traffic related conflict and the victim is a mere teenager/kid while the attackers are fully grown men. In a country like India such brutal attacks in even minor traffic related conflict is normal. Some disturbing points to note:

1. The attackers do full beadbi of the Kesh of the Sikh kid. All Indians know that the kesh of a Sikh is sacred. So pulling it was a deliberate attempt.

2. Before getting to his kesh, they must have knocked off his Dastar. And again, all Indians know that the Dastar is the symbol of Sikh identity and pride. So going for his Dastar was also a deliberate attempt at humiliating his disrespecting his faith.

3. You can see a few Sikhs standing there, but not one has the courage to intervene and help a fellow Sikh in distress. This is what I find the most disturbing. When you can see a Sikhs dastar being knocked off and beadbi is being done of his Kesh, your blood should boil in rage. But not one reacts. Would puratan Singhs like Baba Deep Singh Jee, Banda Singh Bahadur or Akali Phula Singh have just stood there and watched like a helpless spectator? Khalsa of old were helping non Sikhs in distress and fighting ferocious Pathans but today's Sikh cannot even defend a fellow Sikh against a tobacco chewing Hindu. This has got to be our lowest point.

Some Sikhs today still fight back like this Sikh truck driver who retaliated and these cowards all ran away:

another case is this:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/Man-murders-businessman-with-his-kirpan/articleshow/28533861.cms

In this case this Sikh man was attacked by mob. When his dastar was knocked off, he retaliated by killing one of the assailants and sending another one to the hospital. Some of you with your western values may think this is wrong, but if this Sikh man and the Sikh truck driver had not reacted the way they did, they would have ended up just like the Sikh kid in the video who had beadbi done of his kesh, dastar, and was publicly humiliated while being brutally beaten.

India is a jungly country with jungly raaj. Law of the jungle. You cannot act like a western gentle man with these savages. You must act like a savage with a savage. That's the only language they understand. A few years ago, my brother was traveling somewhere in Punjab in his jeep. He had a minor traffic related conflict with a Bhaya. This Bhaya went away and came back with two of his friends, now all three of them came back armed with Sothis(long sticks) which they intended to use against my bro. What they didn't know was my bro was also fully armed because he's a tyar bar tyar Singh. So my brother(who is a well built man) steps outside his jeep with his Gandasa. And fearlessly with full beer rass, he challenges them to step forward if they all want to die. Suffice to say, all three of them started pleading.

This video should serve as a wake up call. Join a gym, get well build along with learning how to fight. Read Chandi Di Vaar for that extra martial spirit. If you see a Sikh in distress, don't stand there like a Hijda. Do something to help your fellow Sikh because all Sikhs are brothers. If we don't stand up for each other, no one else will. Attack on one is an attack on all. Never show fear to them. Because they only fight you and beat you up if they think you will not fight back or show fear and act meek.

Good analysis.... I would like to add that it seems like the few sikhs who were there witnessing the incidents seem to be shocked but unable to intervene out of fear of the hindu thugs or of the consequences of the authorities.

Either way Sikhs who are keshdhari need to remember they were given the right to bare arms and use them by Guru Gobind Singh Ji thats the only authority they need to care about when dealing with such incidents its right to use the weapon against the aggressor. Guru Ji knew his singhs are very vulnerable due to their long kesh so gave them the right to carry weapons and use them for self defense.

This took place in J&K, which suprises me, as sikhs livin outside of panjab, usually r hard as nails, n seldom take sh!t off any1.

Since the Mota got arrested, that is what is keeping him alive. I have heard that Sikhs in J&K are very angry at this incident and are trying to find out his address along with his friends who were also beating the Sikh. If the fat guy is released, its likely he wont be able to go anywhere without constant police protection.

Hopefully soon Singhs in india will make an example of him.

• Like 1

Since the Mota got arrested, that is what is keeping him alive. I have heard that Sikhs in J&K are very angry at this incident and are trying to find out his address along with his friends who were also beating the Sikh. If the fat guy is released, its likely he wont be able to go anywhere without constant police protection.

Hopefully soon Singhs in india will make an example of him.

This is not the first incident remember lynchings happened last year?

Fatty has not been arrested ,and there is news going round that the boys hair was cut in the police station after. The boy is now said to be in hospital.

That isn't good at all

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Your first paragraph, fair enough Second para - what I mean is, do you think black people in the UK feel solidarity with south Asians and other immigrants ?
    • Sad stories, but I'm not surprised, these vehicles look dangerous if anyone is hit by them or if the driver has a collision also https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/19/paris-police-search-for-two-e-scooter-riders-after-pedestrian-killed The ObserverParis     Paris police search for two e-scooter riders after pedestrian killed Italian woman walking along Seine suffered head injury after collision with two women on electric scooter   Thousands of e-scooters were introduced to Paris in 2018. Photograph: Sarah Meyssonnier/Reuters Police are searching for two women after a pedestrian who was hit by an electric scooter while walking in Paris died. The victim, a 31-year-old Italian named only as Miriam, had been in a coma since she was hit by the e-scooter, which was reportedly travelling at speed, while she walked along the Seine in the early hours of Monday.   Divers from the river police, who were patrolling the area, gave emergency treatment to the victim, who suffered a cardiac arrest after hitting her head on the pavement, until an ambulance arrived. They restarted her heart after 30 minutes and she was taken unconscious to hospital, where she died on Wednesday. CCTV in the area is also being examined. The death has rekindled controversy about the place of e-scooters in the French capital. Though hailed as an ecological means of urban transport and a welcome alternative to motorised vehicles, others have claimed they pose a risk to pedestrians, particularly as they are often used on pavements. It also came as London embarked on a 12-month trial of electric scooters on 7 June, after pilot schemes in more than 40 towns and cities across the UK in advance of a government decision whether to legalise them on UK roads. About 70 people are believed to have been injured since the trials were launched last year. Privately owned e-scooters are illegal to use on public roads, cycle lanes and pavements, but those rented in trial areas can be used on roads and cycle lanes. A scheme operated by the Swedish firm Voi in Coventry was paused after five days because of people riding in pedestrianised areas. There are three licensed private operators in Paris offering about 15,000 electric scooters, introduced to the city in 2018. David Belliard, a deputy Paris mayor responsible for transport in the city, expressed his condolences to family and friends of the dead woman, originally from Capalbio in Tuscany, who worked in an Italian restaurant. “The safety of the most vulnerable, that’s to say pedestrians, is one of my priorities,” he said, and called on the two riders to come forward. Police in Balaruc-les-Bains in the Hérault region stopped a man riding at 98km/h (61mph) on an electric scooter in May.   https://uk.yahoo.com/news/shakur-pinnock-e-scooter-rider-013800906.html Shakur Pinnock: E-scooter rider dies in hospital - six days after being critically injured in collision with a car A 20-year-old man whose e-scooter was involved in a crash with a car has died in hospital. Shakur Pinnock was critically injured following the collision in Wolverhampton on 12 June. He suffered a fractured skull, severed arteries, punctured lungs and a broken jaw - and was placed on a life support machine while in an induced coma. His 19-year-old girlfriend, who was a passenger on the e-scooter when it collided with a VW Golf, was seriously injured. On Facebook, Shakur's mother Celine said he "succumbed to his injuries" and passed away at 3.48pm on Friday. "I miss you so much my beautiful, gorgeous baby," she added. University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust has extended its deepest condolences to Shakur's family and loved ones. Following the crash, West Midlands Police conducted house-to-house enquiries and examined CCTV from the local area. Detectives have appealed for anyone who saw what happened to contact them.  
    • 🙏🏽 Sangatji what's everyones views on taking Maharaj to and from the Gurdwara to a paath at someones house? And what's the correct  Marayada? I've always understood Maharaj needs to be accompanied by 5 Amritdhari Singhs at all times with and Ardas before leaving and then again when returning at the Gurdwara and same for arriving and leaving the destination.  However, sadly, it seems some ppl have become relaxed about this and I've heard ppl mention they have seen instances of only 3 or 4 singhs, or even just only 2 taking Maharaj.  If anyone can share the correct protocol/marayada that would be great aswell. Seems like awareness is needed around this issue.  
    • They are all in it together. That's how they make it a culture, hence 'systemic'. The football fan types just articulate what the more clever, devious types up top believe and promote on the sly. The working class guys express their thoughts openly. So whilst a racist manager/director might deviously make an ethnic's life difficult at work through selectively handing him/her the most difficult work, and set them up to fail. The lower end ar5eholes will be the ones who will be implementing this plan and directly creating a toxic environment for the targeted people.  And they routinely turn a blind eye to racism, even if they don't actively participate. Explaining it away as 'banter'.  
    • I don't think you have any independent thoughts. You just seem to parrot what a racist white boy would want you to say, to the point of even adopting their lexicon to frame your 'arguments', like you are one of their chumchay spokesmen. I mean this seriously, not trying to offend you. What you're doing is like what Priti Patel does, but on a lower level.  I don't get what you are saying here? 

Important Information

Terms of Use