Should we choose a faction or remain factionless

singhbj singh

Just now, simran345 said:

Agree, try reading their history instead of insulting AkJ and Nanaksar. There's much about it on this forum, just a simple search is needed. 

he's already slandered Sant ji and now is lifting fingers against many other Brahmgiani Gursikhs honestly I am convinced he is a troll pamme he is a sikh , he's even trying to put vandian in between Gursikh, Gurmukh, Khalsa , Brahmgiani ....I wonder what he is on ...

5 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

he's already slandered Sant ji and now is lifting fingers against many other Brahmgiani Gursikhs honestly I am convinced he is a troll pamme he is a sikh , he's even trying to put vandian in between Gursikh, Gurmukh, Khalsa , Brahmgiani ....I wonder what he is on ...

I don't know and don't care who he is, but I don't like the way he does that, so I said what I had to, should be stopped. 

3 hours ago, muscleman said:

Which modern educated Sikhs are you referring to and how would you describe them? I am not sure what is it you are trying to say. No problem is without a solution, old or new! I don't know what you mean by 'old guides.'

Yes, impermanence is the ultimate Truth. Never doubt that. 

Buddha

Majority of Sikhs who access Sikh forums can be classified as modern, educated & middle class.

The reason why readers come to Sikhsangat is due to the failure of existing factions like the Akj board.

Their Admin & moderators aka 'guides' are out of sync with contemporary Sikh society. They are rude and egoistic that's why nobody goes there anymore.

Other existing factions don't care or are scared of modern, educated, middle class.

Reason nothing to gain; low class will gives votes, high donations.

Moreso youths need employment opportunities & life partners which some provide but with low success rate.

In such a scenario is it wrong to discuss creation of new factions based on virtue and individual's choice or aptitude ?

1 hour ago, simran345 said:

I don't know and don't care who he is, but I don't like the way he does that, so I said what I had to, should be stopped. 

considering he's busy slagging off all and sundry and acting like he is some judge of virtuosity  shall we let the brothers chew him out first?

6 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

Majority of Sikhs who access Sikh forums can be classified as modern, educated & middle class.

The reason why readers come to Sikhsangat is due to the failure of existing factions like the Akj board.

Their Admin & moderators aka 'guides' are out of sync with contemporary Sikh society. They are rude and egoistic that's why nobody goes there anymore.

Other existing factions don't care or are scared modern, educated, middle class.

Reason nothing to gain; low class will gives votes, high donations.

Moreso youths need employment opportunities & life partners which some provide but with low success rate.

In such a scenario is it wrong to discuss creation of new factions based on virtue and individual's choice or aptitude ?

look troll sahib you are no judge of doord of sangat let alone anything else just get lost

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

considering he's busy slagging off all and sundry and acting like he is some judge of virtuosity  shall we let the brothers chew him out first?

look troll sahib you are no judge of doord of sangat let alone anything else just get lost

Yes. 

Lol@troll sahib. 

2 hours ago, pardesanbibbi2 said:

Most people hold the view that if you hold a diploma or a higher degree, you are 'educated!'

Confucius' Educational theory is very clear on this.  Confucius says: "Study without thought is labor lost; thought without study is dangerous!" He then goes on to state: "To hear much, select what is good and follow it." What constituted education for him was the ability to observe and reflect!  To transform your thinking, one had to do both without fail. So, for him, there was no point in obtaining degrees on some fancy papers, unless you were able to observe, reflect, think and apply what you learned.

Don't know whether you are aware of an old saying 

"Jina de ghar vich dane ohna de kamle vi siyane"