Should we choose a faction or remain factionless

singhbj singh

3 hours ago, pardesanbibbi2 said:

No, I am not aware of this old saying.  I hope it doesn't mean anything bad or rude.

My post was in response to the poster before me.  This person was asking a question about education before he/she deleted their post. 

Do you understand punjabi ?

If not then why choose a username in punjabi ?

5 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

Don't know whether you are aware of an old saying 

"Jina de ghar vich dane ohna de kamle vi siyane"

So very true.

For those of you interested in the meaning of this proverb, it goes something like: "Those with an abundance of grain, even their foolish are considered wise." That's Punjabi culture encapsulated in one perfect saying.

Guest Jacfsing2
5 hours ago, muscleman said:

I deleted my post because I didn't want to comment on this topic anymore.  Thanks for your response anyway.

It's honestly better than continuing responding to this meaningless topic, the first post by as @jkvlondon called "troll sahib" (At this point O.P. is just repeating the same thing over and over again, and how he wants to create a Caste System with the names Ajit, Jujhar, Zorawar, and Fateh, 4 Castes that all basically mean Shastardhari, or he wants to make a different caste system with Daya, Dharam. Mokham, Himmat, and Sahib). Basically you did the right thing in not wasting your time.

On 6 October 2016 at 2:37 AM, MisterrSingh said:

So very true.

For those of you interested in the meaning of this proverb, it goes something like: "Those with an abundance of grain, even their foolish are considered wise." That's Punjabi culture encapsulated in one perfect saying.

I thought you were a troll too :-)

Thanks for translation 

4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Wut?

My mistake.

“The internet has become both a circus and battleground. Popularity is rigged and can be bought. Popular opinion is fabricated, and the perception of a viewpoint's popularity is typically orchestrated and manipulated by legions of paid trolls. Never judge anybody based on what you see or read on the internet. Information can easily be manipulated by the push of a few buttons.” 
― Suzy Kassem

After reading Jacfsing's posts do you think he's a teenager from US seeking advice on Sikhsangat ?