Suicide

Guest Singhni

57 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Thank you people don't understand what it is like to live with these problems.

Lived it, bought the kurta, you foolish pajama.

Just don't implicitly encourage / incite other potentially vulnerable people reading your posts to believe the sweet release of death will be a solution to their problems, you devious snake.

9 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

I won't post on the suicide subject as they could effect other people as you don't know who reads these threads. 

For some time i will take a break from here. I have no social life anyway and no friends at all i was hoping to make friends on here but seems very unluckly now.

Thank god, at least you realize you have to be careful with people while talking on such a negative topic as suicide.

You see, people do not avoid you, it is they do not want to hear about suicide, as it is something which is not normal.

Have you tried to talk anything with people apart from suicidal tendencies? The main thing is you being aware of what you are going through, and you know that what you are suffering  is not normal, so can you realize, how electrifying is talking about is so lightly to others...

Just talk about Gurbani, Wahiguru, Guru Sahiban...or any other positive topic, not necessarily religious, and you will see how people will want to be friends with you, and with the time passing, relations can become stronger, friendship wise.

The thing is, if you realize you are going through a negative phase, then do not pour it out so openly, rather each time absorb some positivity from those around you for any reason, by listening them or talking to others on any topic, except suicide, drugs, lust, violence, or any such thing which is harmful for the mind and soul.

If it is not possible for you, tell others to read you some verses from the Amrit Gurbani, or listen to His mahima through keertan, which is all positive energy, with which one can fill oneself, and brother believe me, it is all healing.

Medicines can cure physical maladies, but brother His mahima, His vadeeayee, cures the maladies of the mind, where resides all our blemishes. No one is perfect.

So as said somewhere, if you have choice, choose the best, and if you have no choice, do your best.

If ever you ever need a friend to talk, you may count with me. I will do my best to be helpful to you in any way I can, but promise me, to start with, now you will try to not talk about suicides, but of living at His Lotus Feet, with love and devotion.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

Guest Kaur 2
5 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

For some time i will take a break from here. I have no social life anyway and no friends at all i was hoping to make friends on here but seems very unluckly now.

I don't think you have realised just how many people have become your friend. I am indeed your friend and I will always be willing to help you. Just remember; Guru Ji is your best friend and Guru Ji is always able to sympathise with you even if us humans can't. I do understand what you are going through and the pain you feel about not being able to share your problems and it really hurts me to know that my brother is going through a hard time and I am not able to help him. I would suggest doing or listening to Salok Mahalla 9 and I feel you will be able to connect with the bani especially at the pangti: Dukh mein sang na koe. I will pray for you, and I hope you get better soon.

Hoping to give you lots of hope,

Guest Kaur 2

15 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

thanks everyone for your time and support. Today i didn't watch any of the nasty stuff i usually watch but instead i was watching tarantula spider videos which i must say look nice when they move around which is why i have changed my profile pic now to a spider.  I also spent more time with my parents today which was a change to be stuck on the laptop so things will change step by step. 

Amazing bro.

At least it's better than watching suicide videos, watching spiders is not weird since people could take it in context of research or something, I don't know lol.

Are you practicing Sikhi, Singh? As in keep kes, turban, etc?

3 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

True its a step up forward with the spider vids lol.

Yes i am a full Sikh i keep my full bread, Head kesh and tie a full turban. I don't eat meat egg fish or drink smoke etc.

Cool.

I personally eat egg and fish but that's another topic which is disallowed on here.

As you gradually get better in health start adopting Rehat Maryada, start building it up until you feel it's time to take the big step, amrit.

(Of course it's your choice, just giving advice).

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

18 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

thanks everyone for your time and support. Today i didn't watch any of the nasty stuff i usually watch but instead i was watching tarantula spider videos which i must say look nice when they move around which is why i have changed my profile pic now to a spider.  I also spent more time with my parents today which was a change to be stuck on the laptop so things will change step by step. 

That's so good to hear! I personally have a passion for snakes because they too look beautiful. I don't watch videos of them lol but there's a really good TV program that I normally watch; its called Snakes in the City. It comes on Nat Geo Wild. I think the episodes are on YouTube. Try watching it, its really interesting. They don't kill the snake, they capture it and release it back to the wild far away to make sure it doesn't enter the city again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhJK-oBPCGs

VJKK VJKF