Dopey anti-sikh Indian actress Priyanka Chopra causes outrage amoungst Sikhs by praising Mass Murderer KPS Gill

genie

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

True.  They say stay in chardi kala but we also cant turn a blind eye to all this. Yup in western countries it's all about work to live. My entire day is spent on working. Ever since I started working seems like each day passes in a flash.

Too move back to Punjab without having decent bank account to maintain decent living, its a struggle

We know how corrupt governments and system is out there. Cant rely on the gov for jobs education healthcare..has to be private..you would need to be i'd saying millionaire $$ if you want to live relax life in Punjab whilst doing panthic seva...

4 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

Why do you care about Punjabi culture?

Hindu Punjabis identify as Hindu first, couldn't care less about being Punjabi.

Muslim Punjabis identify as Muslims first, couldn't care less about being Punjabi.

Sikhs meanwhile usually identify as being Punjabi first and Sikh second.

Sikhs, instead of putting their religion first, can't let go of stupid degenerate Punjabi culture.

I see this another way, both Muslim and Hindu Punjabis have a massive inferiority complex, one wants to be Arab and the  other wants to be 'Indian' instead of Punjabi. Punjabi culture is not degenerate, it has degenerated. The true Punjabi culture like all cultures has good and bad but it was something that tied people together, it wasn't about drinking, fighting, Jats and ballay ballay. 

14 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Without our homeland it's tough. Its tough living in the west you worried about food on the table, roof over head, education jobs making ends meets so on... We should be all over the world in Global politics its important to have some western powers whilst maintaining our Sikh nation and supporting the Sikhs back home to uphold Sikh sovereignty.. 

Honestly the more you delve into it, more depressing it gets lol..Just got keep ourselves optimistic, 

If we're going to go into politics we better hone our narc detecting skills. 

I personally recommend going deep into Sangat and re-emerging. 

err let em debunk what has been said on this thread regarding Hindu Punjabi's with real life  example. I myself am  British Indian Punjabi Hindu. Despite being born and raised  in the UK i can speak fluent Punjabi almost as good as people back home in Punjab. I am proud to identity myself Punjab so is my family. I have met a few Hindu Punjabi's who speak Punjabi over Hindi. its mainly the  Delhi  Punjabi Hindu's that speak Hindi over Punjabi. 

even thou i am Hindu I dont consider myself as a Non Sikh, the only place of worship i go to is the Gudwara. I see myself more of follower fo Dharma . When people find out I am Hindu they ask me why am I wearing a Kara etc I explain to them that I am person  that follows Dharma and I incorporate elements of Hinduism , Sikhism, Buddhism , Jainism but by no means I am a perfectly religious  person. now if people have a problem with that its down to them .