I am back and engaged ..

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

mum looks like she been on the battles , the makeup is not covering it ...

Yeah they seem like they've both not had it easy. This boy who used to be a girl is now a Singh! in his other videos he has grown his kesh out

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 5/24/2018 at 4:05 AM, lostconfussedsingh said:

IMG_20171112_152956.jpg

I find it ridiculous that you if you're going to be gay with such a visible religious identity, why not be discreetly gay rather than making a mockery of your faith among people. Not that I think being gay is wrong , but still ! 

14 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I find it ridiculous that you if you're going to be gay with such a visible religious identity, why not be discreetly gay rather than making a mockery of your faith among people. Not that I think being gay is wrong , but still ! 

11 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Excatly i agree with you rather than broadcasting it to the world that you are a gay and making a disgrace of your religion identity its better to keep quiet than do this. Not that i have anything against the gay community. 

that look would just not work for a real Singh on the battlefield. It would not intimidate the enemy at all....

• 4 weeks later...

@AjeetSinghPunjabi

This guy is not engaged to a girl.  This is a ploy of his to get sympathy from sikhs so more Sikhs would help homosexuals to have an Anand karaj.  

Muslims make up stories as well to speak against Sikh practices and to put down Sikhs.  This homosexual is no different.  

Do not waste your time with this guy.

On 6/18/2018 at 1:28 PM, Akalifauj said:

@AjeetSinghPunjabi

This guy is not engaged to a girl.  This is a ploy of his to get sympathy from sikhs so more Sikhs would help homosexuals to have an Anand karaj.  

Muslims make up stories as well to speak against Sikh practices and to put down Sikhs.  This homosexual is no different.  

Do not waste your time with this guy.

I gave you the haha react because i found your post funny.