Diljit dosponge

Big_Tera

I think people like him because he apparently made pagh popular again, maybe he did among some young people in Punjab i don't know but hes songs are popular in Punjab. I don't really listen to Punjabi music but most of them imitate the west and the result is very cheesy and embarrassing. You see a lot kache in the UK walking around with stupid looking tattoos and thick metal chains lol most of that actually comes from the Punjabi singers, you see the same in Punjab too.   What i don't like about Punjabi singers is how they are making a living out of promoting alcohol in a region which is so badly affected by it! Punjabi singers are taking absolutely no social responsibility what so ever but instead are promoting alcohol, gang culture, teasing women, rape etc.  Punjab is in a very bad state today. My thai in India said that your hear about girls being kidnapped and raped in the sher on a daily basis now, yet these people carry on singing about female body parts and forcefully grabbing wrists and waiting outside girl colleges etc.   Media and celebs is the biggest influence among young people today, just look at how females are trying to make their butts bigger by getting butt implants simply because all the trashy female reality stars are getting bigger butts done lol   i remember a few years ago some mixed race girl died because the doctor shoved some sacks of concrete in her butt!     its the same case in Punjab, the "celebs" there have a massive influence among the youth. What  i can't stand is words like "att" "kaim" "ghaint"  that people in Punjab now use because the singers use these words a lot. I'v even heard females using these words when talking.  I hate these cheesy words! i can't stand them! makes me want to punch their faces when they use them lol!  joke!    are they even part of the Punjabi language? i rarely hear anyone use them here in the UK yet in Punjab i hear them left right center.   

Also isn't Diljit a monah anyway?