Diljit dosponge

Big_Tera

4 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Its so sad that people are so judgemental about Diljit Dosanjh.

Punjabi music and punjabi films have promoted the punjabi language.

really punjabi music has done that ? whilst trashing our kirdaar our sabachaar great work why not give all responsible medals then

He has released a lot of degrading music like "lak 24" in fact its songs like that which began a trend of filthy lyrics. How would he like it if some guy was measuring his sisters lak?  Another one i can't stand is gippy grewal with his bent mouth. In the 50s and 60s punjabi music was very poetic but then in the 70s and 80s it was full of degrading lyrics with the likes of mohd sadiq and ranjit kaur and after them it was chamkila and his wife and then in the 90s it all calmed down again with people like Gurdas mann and Shinda but then in the 2000s it just went back to filth again with jazzy b who imo has always looked like a gay. I remember when jazzy b got popular i was still a kid but i remember all the guys doing their hair gold and spikey and wearing massive khandas around their necks lmao   glad i wasn't an adult back then 

52 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

I never said he does not sell out tours or he is not rich.I said wannabe, as in he dresses like some wannabe gangster thug straight out of LA.

On top if that he wears a pagh without an actual joori. Most of his songs and movies go on about caste nonsence. 

What if Bhatras, tharkans, khatris came out with movies and songs about how great their caste is. How would other Sikhs feel watching and seeing this. It would just create more segregation and hostility towards each other. But obviously other castes have more common sence not to do this. He is not the only singer  doing it but is one of the more prominent ones. 

When non Sikhs watch these 'castist' videos and movies they must think all Sikhs are like this. That we just bang on about caste nonsence and how great we are. It makes us all look arrogant, stupid and full of ourselves.  Hence he is making all Sikhs look stupid no matter what caste they are from. As I said an embarrassment and a discrace to all Sikh communities. 

On the whole caste related music stuff i completely agree but as far back as i can remember Punjabi music has had the whole "Jatt" this and "Jatt" that thing going, it's nothing new, there's no need for it but there are much worse than him, have you heard the stuff Sidhu Moose Wala has come out with.

There is a conflict with Diljit Dosanjh though, he is a Punjabi Music artist but he also does release a fair amount of religious songs, i respect the guy for what he does and what he has achieved but to me, he's lying to himself by tying a dastaar and having cut his hair, but that's his burden to bear,

This guy is a complete buffoon.  He is a shameless clown.  Look at photos like these.  This is offensive and ridiculous on so many levels. 

First of all, I don't understand why he goes to such great lengths to hide his haircut.  If he doesn't want people to know that badly, why doesn't he, you know, just grow out his hair?  No, instead he has to wear these idiotic looking wigs.  The fact that the Sikh community tolerates such buffoonery shows how pathetic we are.

Can you imagine black in America in today's age tolerating white actors in "black face" pretending that they are black?  Of course not.  So why do we tolerate this <banned word filter activated> wearing that silly thing on his head?  Why are monay allowed to pretend to be singhs and go around and act like clowns and defame us?

Every Sikh should feel ashamed that we are such a pathetic community that we allow monay to make a complete mockery out of us.

24174987_1495381070576040_20987654774791

25011392_1642603982470033_17587578317601