Evil perverted Khranjit Nijjer jailed after being groomed and converted by muslim terrorist husband Abdul Khan in ISIS funding plot

genie

34 minutes ago, muscleman said:

Your memory is no good.  This is not what he said. He said it was their  parents’ fault for  brushing all their problems under the carpets they own. Bollywood is watched by 99 per cent of the Sikh KOM including you, don’t deny it now. Be brave and be honest.

No i don't watch bollywood lol  the last movie i watched was Jodha Akhbar which ironically was about a hindu rajput princess falling in love with her mughal muslim husband, that movie was released years ago and i haven't watched any new movie since. I have watched a few new Punjabi movies which were Ok, 

4 hours ago, puzzled said:

I think it just comes down to personality and family. There are many girls in their 20s out there who grew up with bollywood and not knowing anything about sikhi, typical punjabi family and they are good girls, yet in the gupt section there is a girl from a amritdhari family who has struggled with drugs, alcohol, sex etc    so you cant really conclude that growing up with little sikhi influence and watching bollywood movies will have a bad influence while a religious environment at home will make the kid better, because that clearly is not the case! We get plenty of people from amritdhari families doing messed up things posted in the gupt section on here. 

that's the other half of the equation when you have superstrict parents who often use physical violence to lay down the law with the kids , whether muslim , hindu or sikh all the kids go haywire eventually because the reasons why and lack of love shown becomes a catalyst to look for affection outside the home .

the right approach is being firm and explaing why with love rather than beating people down ...we have the power of intellect,speech and compassion ...

The girls who I knew growing up were scared of losing their parents love and respect so were good girls  the ones that were beaten dismissed their parents outright and just played at going along with

3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Obviously you have not been reading the discussion between myself and JKV. 

Please re-read again.

Funny how these studies at one time claim that all these are "taboo" in our community but all of a sudden that 50 percent are sexually abused.

Slight bit of schizophrenia there.

If there are any Sikh men that sexually abuse, they should cut their b**** off!

However, this should not absolve Pakistani men off their organised grooming.

By the Kom is spelt Quam or Kaum.

Nice try Abdul!

nice how he quotes an article from 2012 quoting a study across 13 states (not the whole of India ) conducted in 2007 and only taking a sample size of :

"12447 children, 2324 young adults and 2449 stakeholders. It looked at different forms of child abuse: Physical Abuse, Sexual Abuse and Emotional Abuse and Girl Child Neglect in five different evidence groups, namely, children in a family environment, children in school, children at work, children on the street and children in institutions."

so not even clearcut which children constitute the 53% who have unfortunately experienced sexual violence

1. 53.22% children reported having faced one or more forms of sexual abuse.
2. Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar and Delhi reported the highest percentage of sexual abuse among both
boys and girls.
3. 21.90% child respondents reported facing severe forms of sexual abuse and 50.76% other forms of
sexual abuse.
4. Out of the child respondents, 5.69% reported being sexually assaulted.
5. Children in Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar and Delhi reported the highest incidence of sexual assault.
6. Children on street, children at work and children in institutional care reported the highest incidence of
sexual assault.
7. 50% abuses are persons known to the child or in a position of trust and responsibility.
8. Most children did not report the matter to anyone
Emotional Abuse and Girl Child Neglect
1. Every second child reported facing emotional abuse.
2. Equal percentage of both girls and boys reported facing emotional abuse.
3. In 83% of the cases parents were the abusers.
4. 48.4% of girls wished they were boys.

REMEMBER THERE ARE 440 MILLION CHILDREN IN INDIA so 12,447 is very very small sample size to take any meaning from

2 hours ago, muscleman said:

The reason they are far too protective is because they are too scared their children will tell on them about all the evils that exist in their families!! The minute the children leave home for univesities their actions speak loud and clear, indicative of  RUBBISH PUNJAABI families they originate from. In fact, universities end up bearing the burden of civilising these mannerless uncouth  ankle-biters. They have to be force fed with manners and other good things that need to be taught.

oii try reading the actual report you quoted , it didn't even mention Punjab so you cannot claim jack

as that was surveying  people from Delhi,  Assam, Bihar,  Andra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh , Mizoram,Gujarat, kerala, Maharastra, Rajasthan, Goa, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal

We know these states are constantly in the news for sexual violences against women and children

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Obviously you have not been reading the discussion between myself and JKV. 

Please re-read again.

Funny how these studies at one time claim that all these are "taboo" in our community but all of a sudden that 50 percent are sexually abused.

Slight bit of schizophrenia there.

If there are any Sikh men that sexually abuse, they should cut their b**** off!

However, this should not absolve Pakistani men off their organised grooming.

By the Kom is spelt Quam or Kaum.

Nice try Abdul!

Typical Paki f#cker coming here giving it this and that, when so many imams are caught abusing boys and girls. Ask to care workers, social workers or local charities, in the UK, goreh and suleh, esp suleh as per the consensus, are the worse

3 hours ago, muscleman said:

You admit then this is exactly what happened to you, Zulfikaar? 

Dont make me laugh at your last comment about “balance must be ....” ha! Sikh KOM has zero idea about this typical western idea of striking “balance” fudhoos have no clue as to the meaning of this concept as they are either too busy drinking or bragging. Leave all our highly evolved ideas about “balance” alone. These ideas don’t exist in a backward primitive culture of yours.

pot ...kettle...black except we can read...

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

that's the other half of the equation when you have superstrict parents who often use physical violence to lay down the law with the kids , whether muslim , hindu or sikh all the kids go haywire eventually because the reasons why and lack of love shown becomes a catalyst to look for affection outside the home .

the right approach is being firm and explaing why with love rather than beating people down ...we have the power of intellect,speech and compassion ...

The girls who I knew growing up were scared of losing their parents love and respect so were good girls  the ones that were beaten dismissed their parents outright and just played at going along with

Yeah i agree with that, i think parents should be like "friends" and not like an army officer. Its important for parents to understand their kids. Parents are bringing their kids up how they were bought up themselves in pinds which was a completely different time, place and culture. obstacles that kids face here and situations they are in are completely different to the ones that our parents faced in India. So there are a lot of misunderstandings. 

Another problem is a lot of Punjabi families are dysfunctional, angry dads, alcohol, swearing etc kids will pick these things us.  Our environment and surroundings  influences us. I also think Punjabi kids are more closer to their mothers than fathers! There seems to be a problems with fathers 

36 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yeah i agree with that, i think parents should be like "friends" and not like an army officer. Its important for parents to understand their kids. Parents are bringing their kids up how they were bought up themselves in pinds which was a completely different time, place and culture. obstacles that kids face here and situations they are in are completely different to the ones that our parents faced in India. So there are a lot of misunderstandings. 

Another problem is a lot of Punjabi families are dysfunctional, angry dads, alcohol, swearing etc kids will pick these things us.  Our environment and surroundings  influences us. I also think Punjabi kids are more closer to their mothers than fathers! There seems to be a problems with fathers 

Fathers can be very angry because there is a lot of pent up fustration stemming from their youth, you sacrifice a lot of your own dreams and ambitions for the sake of the family, there are expectations that have to be met and there is a burden of performance. 

Punjabi fathers have to be strict because in their minds showing softness is showing weakness. 

If you show weakness you lose respect and you get walked all over.

Respect is extremely important for a man.

However, because expressing your emotions/feelings is seen as weakness, many men turn to the bottle.

You cannot even tell your wife how you feel because again you are showing weakness and she will lose respect for you.

I have seen grown men break down in front of their mothers and sisters and have seen the reaction from their wives looking perplexed. 

7 hours ago, puzzled said:

Tbh most of these muslim actors are not really muslims, Salman Khan worships Ganesha and Sharukhan has murtis placed next to quran in his house. 

LOL!!

I can see your point. But they do this just for the sake of it. Ie they want to be seen as respectful to hinduism. So that the majority Hindu population will go and watch their films. They know that if they said anything against hindus their films would get boycotted. Ita all about their public image. So they go to mandirs and hindu festivals now and then to show they like hindus. Inside these people are muslim. I never pay to watch some muslim scum actor. 

Especially hate

salman wig khan

sharukh terrorist khan

Saif sexual predator khan

amir peado khan