Sign in to follow this  
Gagan1995

Panjabi music scene is blowing up.

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

omg that video!  did the police do this to her?  is she ok now? 

no she is in a catatonic state /broken  , Waheguru only knows what happen with her exactly they did beat her in the head before picking her up off the road .

48 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

no girl who has this happen to her ,would support that trash in a dress:

https://www.singhpunjabi.com/ਪੁਲਸ-ਵਾਲੇ-ਦਾ-ਕੁਟਾਪਾ-ਵੀਡੀਓ/

https://www.singhpunjabi.com/manpreet-singh/

https://www.singhpunjabi.com/ਦਿੱਲੀ-ਪੁਲਸ-ਨੇ-ਕੀਤਾ-ਫੇਰ-ਧੱਕ/

BTW I did say she was endangering my sisters and daughters across not just India but the world. I hate her kind with a vengence  they think what they do has no comeback for anyone else

But but she is so liberated, so empowered. You go grll  !(being sarcastic here).

That is the kind of narrative that is spouted.

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

But but she is so liberated, so empowered. You go grll  !(being sarcastic here).

That is the kind of narrative that is spouted.

F'd up jewish cultural marxism .... why can't people see that the pill was to liberate men from responsibility and allowed them to pressure women into going against their better judgement 'because you know, you can't get pregnant' . But you can get cancer, deep vein thrombosis, fibroids , sterility , weight gain, high blood pressure  and get to be called all kinds of filthy names . they knew but didn't care , however when the male pill came out it was dropped almost immediately because of side-effects like mood swings , weight gain, headaches ...awww poor randy men.

Simple solution excommunicate her and isolate her family socially ... The demand has to come from KAURS across the globe ...

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

F'd up jewish cultural marxism .... why can't people see that the pill was to liberate men from responsibility and allowed them to pressure women into going against their better judgement 'because you know, you can't get pregnant' . But you can get cancer, deep vein thrombosis, fibroids , sterility , weight gain, high blood pressure  and get to be called all kinds of filthy names . they knew but didn't care , however when the male pill came out it was dropped almost immediately because of side-effects like mood swings , weight gain, headaches ...awww poor randy men.

Simple solution excommunicate her and isolate her family socially ... The demand has to come from KAURS across the globe ...

People who know her family would know what she has gotten up to all of these years. Now they will all of a sudden they should isolate her?

You know the kind of answer these girls will give: " It's my body, my choice! You can't tell me what to do!"

So people mind their own business!

The use of Kaur has been done deliberately for her get attention for her book. She knows it gains noteriety which means more publicity. 

Who do you think will buy her books. It won't be pervy blokes, it will be women 

• Like 1

People who know her family would know what she has gotten up to all of these years. Now they will all of a sudden they should isolate her?

You know the kind of answer these girls will give: " It's my body, my choice! You can't tell me what to do!"

The use of Kaur has been done deliberately for her get attention for her book. She knows it gains noteriety which means more publicity. 

who buys her films guys mostly , frankly any women buying her books should forget calling themselves women because they've obviously switched off their brains , they are the walking dead.

She's making money for her bollywood pimps ...

when I said her family I mean all branches of it that includes men and women from now in perpetuity , nobody gives their kids in marriage to such filth peddlers and pimps . The whole family will feel the pinch then.

9 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

who buys her films guys mostly , frankly any women buying her books should forget calling themselves women because they've obviously switched off their brains , they are the walking dead.

She's making money for her bollywood pimps ...

These type of books will be eaten up by the metro/urbanite upper class women of Delhi/Mumbai.

Women may not watch those type of films but they will read the heck out of it.

You know how popular that "50 shades " book was with women.

9 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

when I said her family I mean all branches of it that includes men and women from now in perpetuity , nobody gives their kids in marriage to such filth peddlers and pimps . The whole family will feel the pinch then.

Thirty years ago maybe.

She is a Toronto girl whose family moved to L.A.

Toronto girls of Sikh background are more debauched than UK girls of Sikh background. 

They are even more entrenched with all the feminist /SJW stuff/ Cultural Marxism.

Her brother has a good relationship with her   he recently got married at a gurdwara in Canada and she was there too      you can see the video on YouTube      the granthi most likely knew who she was 

You need to remember that some of the brothers and fathers of today do not mind what their daughters/sisters get up to     some are actually ok with them doing absolutely anything. 

They want to live in their comfy bubble and yet preach to others how to be corrupt . She is the equivalent of Gurdaas Maan for our female youth , drugs are killing our lads and she'll make sure all young girls are unsafe just because of their name . I wont stand for it , if no one else stops her beadbhi of our Guru given name  just where do you think it will end ?We already know how our girls are targetted by uk musley and how girls are being attacked  in the schools in punjab . This week the news came that a girl was gangraped in chandigarh school by her classmates then her teachers found out and also raped her threatening her with outting her dirty history (they had video of the rape) 15 people were involved

indian media see her body of work as female empowerment and liberation. Her independence nd boldness represents the modern indian woman of the 21st century

Rawww

Haha!

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

You need to remember that some of the brothers and fathers of today do not mind what their daughters/sisters get up to     some are actually ok with them doing absolutely anything. 

that's why I called them pimps

15 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

that's why I called them pimps

This is what happens after decades of being told that if girls get up to bad behaviour, they can do so because the boys do bad behaviour. 

Fathers and brothers have been basically silenced whilst the authority has been passed onto the mothers and to other females. 

Women cannot even police other women on their behaviour.

This is what feminism does.

I think sikh women should used this opportunity and speak up against this movie on social media   Twitter YouTube fb etc    the media will pick up and cover it       show them that actual kaurs are not happy with it