Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

EDL supporting Sikhs

Recommended Posts

Guest Genda
On 8/5/2018 at 3:29 AM, Ranjeet01 said:

The number of Sikhs who openly support EDL is miniscule. 

The number of Sikhs who openly are against EDL is also miniscule. 

The vast majority of Sikhs in the UK I think covertly sympathize with the EDL and intuitively know why they were set up in the first place though we don't like to admit it.

We cannot however openly support them because of we perceive to what it might lead to.

That is it in a nutshell. 

Well said.

Eventually Sikhs have to take a side. You cannot be a fence sitter on this. One way or another Sikhs will be affected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
7 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Anyone with any sympathy for Stephen Yaxley lennon aka Tommy Robinson or the EDL needs their heads checked 

Yeah I saw the interview Fox News did with him a few days ago. The American facists are painting him as a hero and both he and they were going on about how hard it must have been for him to endure the last few months in prison. He said it was really difficult. Fox News didn't ask him if it was as difficult as the 9 months he spent in prison for a huge mortgage fraud. Or the time he spent in jail for beating up his wife. Or the time he spent in jail for brutally assaulting a policeman. Or the time he spent in a jail cell for illegally entering America with a false passport. Or the time.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Britain first need to get a better looking poster girl, that Jayda Fransen looks old and dried up, the tattoos are a big turn off aswell.  She certainly doesn't persuade me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2018 at 1:05 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Sikhs don't need to ally themselves with the EDL to stand against the Islamic threat. It's bad P.R. for us, plus I don't really trust the various white nationalist movements. One can only imagine what they truly consider us to be away from the patronising encouragement to "fight back." Anyway, the battle is all but lost on a street level. When you've got a Muslim Mayor of London, a Muslim Home Secretary, and burgeoning Muslim involvement in the highest echelons of the British political establishment, we've kind of missed our chance around 12-15 years ago. Street-level skirmishes are useless aside from the massage of individual egos.

Big-picture: it's done. The battle is over before most of us even knew it had started. If you were expecting an announcement via the wireless by the reigning monarch declaring an outbreak of war, then you'll continue to be disappointed. Think Huxley not Orwell; the peaceful stupor of contentment, not the physical jackboot of oppression. You get me?

That is such as defeatist attitude to have. Sadic was only elected due to the muslim vote from east london otherwise he would never have been elected. all 2 million muslims voted for him. No white wants him as mayor. As for the others. No need to be jealous of people getting good jobs in politics.  Maybe you wish uppall was primeinster?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

That is such as defeatist attitude to have. Sadic was only elected due to the muslim vote from east london otherwise he would never have been elected. all 2 million muslims voted for him. No white wants him as mayor. As for the others. No need to be jealous of people getting good jobs in politics.  Maybe you wish uppall was primeinster?

I'm not the one bricking it and encouraging people to galvanise against the "Muslim peril", lol. I'm a realist. There's no defeatism, envy, or anything of the sort on my part. I see patterns and trends, and I'm able to extrapolate such phenomena and calculate the natural outcomes and ends of such behaviours based on thousands upon thousands of years of human history. There is no hysteria or despair on my part. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, proactive said:

You are a typical leftist liberal and the only thing they will find if they checked your head would be empty space. 

I can live with 'space'!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, proactive said:

You are a typical leftist liberal and the only thing they will find if they checked your head would be empty space. 

I'm a proud liberal from the tradition of guru nanak ji 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

So just because I made a topic about fighting Islamic extremism. You think that means bricking it? At least I am encouraging people to fight extreemist wherever it may be for the goodness and propensity of human kind all over the world. No matter faith they belong to. 

Bricking it is when you sit on your backside and do nothing. I dont want to have to make islam topics. Its not something I enjoy to be honest. I dont really have any interest in the religion of Islam. But due to their wickedness I think we should all do our bit to combat its growth and not sit idle and wait for it to take over. Ie its down to the intelligent people to expose islam it and save the idots that convert to it. 

Obviously people like you who have no solutions to the problem and are not capable as me to confront things. You will obviously have a negative frame of mind and feel helpless. 

Okay, Richard Lionheart, continue the good fight, lol. Will you be creating another "How to combat Islam" topic on August Bank Holiday in a few weeks? That'll show 'em! 😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

There's a story my mum tells me about the battle in Southall in 1979 between the Sikhs and the facists. She says old aunties and uncles that could barely speak English let alone any other European language started shouting "No Pasaran" that day on the streets. They didn't know what it means but they heard the white antifas among them shout it and it felt right. No pasaran. Even as police batons rained on their heads and police fists hit their faces, still they shouted no pasaran. Honour their memory and sacrifices my UK brothers and sisters. There is a Sikh diaspora every where, from Canada to America, from Australia to Singapore, from Italy to Germany....None of them have ever or would even think about standing in unity alongside the facists for the question of whether or not to do so is basically a matter of right and wrong. The trend as manifested on this thread among UK Sikhs to 'try a bit of facism' is as scary as it is sad. No Pasaran always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2018 at 9:22 AM, MisterrSingh said:

Okay, Richard Lionheart, continue the good fight, lol. Will you be creating another "How to combat Islam" topic on August Bank Holiday in a few weeks? That'll show 'em! 😂

😂😂😂😂😂 Lmfao

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2018 at 1:22 AM, MisterrSingh said:

Okay, Richard Lionheart, continue the good fight, lol. Will you be creating another "How to combat Islam" topic on August Bank Holiday in a few weeks? That'll show 'em! 😂

Informing the Sikh sangat which includes the gullible you is a very good step forward on what muslims and Islam is about.  Many young girls and boys may be saved.  

I'm hard on big tera post but I agree with you here man.  Keep it up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2018 at 4:54 AM, Guest Genda said:

Well said.

Eventually Sikhs have to take a side. You cannot be a fence sitter on this. One way or another Sikhs will be affected.

The EDL are a spent force because Tommy Robinson is no longer part of it. Like in the way UKIP is largely seen with Nigel Farage. In a manner of speaking they are like personality cults. 

However what Tommy has done is made the public aware what is going on in a way no Sikh could. 

The white working class is the majority and he has galvanised them to an extent and made the establishment take notice.

The fact of the matter is that has far more influence in changing public opinion and the media is trying to silence or misalign as much as possible but I have a feeling that his voice will get stronger and stronger, he is relentless. 

A lot of Sikhs who are against the EDL harp on about 70's and 80's and yes I can understand their concerns but however some of our people are still stuck in that era.

It is like the same way some people are stuck in the cold war era.

Things have moved on and those times are no longer the reality for the majority of our people. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:24 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

There's a story my mum tells me about the battle in Southall in 1979 between the Sikhs and the facists. She says old aunties and uncles that could barely speak English let alone any other European language started shouting "No Pasaran" that day on the streets. They didn't know what it means but they heard the white antifas among them shout it and it felt right. No pasaran. Even as police batons rained on their heads and police fists hit their faces, still they shouted no pasaran. Honour their memory and sacrifices my UK brothers and sisters. There is a Sikh diaspora every where, from Canada to America, from Australia to Singapore, from Italy to Germany....None of them have ever or would even think about standing in unity alongside the facists for the question of whether or not to do so is basically a matter of right and wrong. The trend as manifested on this thread among UK Sikhs to 'try a bit of facism' is as scary as it is sad. No Pasaran always.

Jigsaw you are still living in the past while the world has moved on. Even the  Muslims don't buy into your leftist drivel unless it suits them. They were the first to break Asian unity by starting their Khalifa and Unmah bukwas. Now when it seems that those who suffer from Islam are getting United against them they have Muppets like you to defend them and get nostalgic over the good old days of the 1970s.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use