The Psyche of UK Sikhs - This can't end well can it ?

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

I like the UK it's the country I was born in

Lol UK pakis hate the UK they are foul mouthed when it comes to the UK I am left shocked hearing what some of them have to say about it, they see the West as a threat against Islam and their culture.

Going to school which was majority paki I would hear the kids say how they want Taliban to bomb the UK and how white people are devil's.

This paki at work said near the end of the times there is gonna be a huge war against Islam and the West/Christians.

Whoever thinks sikhs hate the UK and pakis like it are deluded 

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:47 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

So....UK Sikhs. We're a peculiar bunch arne't we ?  An unusual bunch in fact. When we go back to Punjab we meet Canadian, American and Australian Sikhs back in the village and the first thing we notice is how proud they are of being Canadian, American and Australian. They proudly display their national flags on their houses, vehicles and clothing and have integrated so well into their home countries that they have reached the very top of society. The Canadian Sikhs especially have adapted so well to that famous American / British hybrid sense of humour that they have reached the very top of that profession too. And then....sadly....there is the UK Sikhs. A very unusual bunch when it comes to interrnational Sikh diasporas in that they are so negative, so pessimistic, so downbeat. Always moaning about this, that or the other with their depressing nature disabling them from being able to see how a lot of the things they are moaning about are actually a lot worse in the other countries I mentioned. Ain't no chardi kala among the UK Sikhs. No....it's all doom and gloom.  I mean there was a recent thread about depression and in it I did try and explain how this is actually the greatest time ever to be alive and life is truly wonderful if we look at it in the right way. But that was ignored and everybody just carried on with their usual depressing thoughts. Let's take a closer look at what we've learned about the UK Sikhs from  a few of my recent threads here on this forum:

1) Absolutely no sense of humour at all. A complete inability to not only laugh but even be able to spot a joke.

2) The only Sikh diaspora that actually hate their own country. Wish it ill-will and insult those that served in it's army.

Just wanna put this question out there then:   With most of you UK Sikhs here hating Britian....hating it's army....hating those that served in it's army - This story of the UK Sikhs can't end well can it ??????   I mean this story has got a very painful end written all over it. ?

Or....is it just the fact that sikhsangat.com is not a very good representative of the general feeling among UK Sikhs ?

I have to admit this narrative is mostly true,

or have you not thought, that we are not satisfied with the low standards you might have? UK represent, best country in the world. I say this wearing a MAGA cap

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Nobody here said it Puzzled. You must have imagined it in your head...or maybe that's what you wanted to hear so you could make your  point about what every kid in the whole world has wanted at some point...i.e. wishing their school would blow up ?   I mean you do realise don't you that kids from Telford to Timbukti...Stevenage to Santiago....Jalandhar to Jakarta want their school to be blown up ?          What was said here is how the muslims and hindus in the UK are as optimistic and upbeat as the Sikhs in Canada and America. The doom and gloom depressive negativity is solely the preserve of the UK sikhs. The UK sikh negativity and gloomy outlook on life is totally alien to the happy go lucky positivity of all the other worldwide sikh diasporas. 

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

I like the UK it's the country I was born in

Lol UK pakis hate the UK they are foul mouthed when it comes to the UK I am left shocked hearing what some of them have to say about it, they see the West as a threat against Islam and their culture.

Going to school which was majority paki I would hear the kids say how they want Taliban to bomb the UK and how white people are devil's.

This paki at work said near the end of the times there is gonna be a huge war against Islam and the West/Christians.

But not one Paki will leave.

If they are ISIS wannabees they come back begging from Syria.

They won't go back to Pakistan.

Dubai and the Gulf countries can be very appealing but they know they would not get away with a lot and are treated like second class citizens. 

They also know deep inside where their bread is buttered. 

1 hour ago, GuestKaur2 said:

What the hell lol

Hearing conversations about bombs and guns were a regular thing at school. They hated everything about the West. A lot of them openly celebrated the attack on the world trade center, when ever we used to do a 1 min silence for the wars a lot of then used to make stupid noises and laugh. 

Christianity was openly mocked, all the bible's in the religious education room were torn apart, had d!cks drawn on them etc   I remember during RE lessons they used make jokes how Jesus was naked on the cross etc 

They used to mock India and indian culture etc but never did it openly and whenever they did it openly it was sarcastically said. They used to laugh at the hindu God's sometimes. I remember they used to sarcastically ask the RE teacher why kali mata has lots of arms and why she is called "black mum"

It's interesting but you get an idea off the stuff these kids are told at home because that's where they learn all these things. This is what paki kids hear in their houses.

They are lot worse in the early years of secondary school I guess that's because they still kids and follow what they are told at home, but by the time they were 16 and 17 years old most the guys were drunk and their girls had their knickers around their ankles.

18 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

But not one Paki will leave.

If they are ISIS wannabees they come back begging from Syria.

They won't go back to Pakistan.

Dubai and the Gulf countries can be very appealing but they know they would not get away with a lot and are treated like second class citizens. 

They also know deep inside where their bread is buttered. 

Off course the won't leave, the amount of freedom and quality of life they get in the UK they won't get it anywhere else 

11 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Christianity was openly mocked, all the bible's in the religious education room were torn apart, had d!cks drawn on them etc   I remember during RE lessons they used make jokes how Jesus was naked on the cross etc 

That's just wrong.

Doesn't the Qur'an praise Jesus for being a prophet, doing miracles etc. And doesn't the Qur'an say that the Psalms are revelation. So they are going against their own religion by doing something so disgusting to someone's holy book.