Would you marry someone whose not virgin?

puzzled

3 hours ago, Redoptics said:

No I am not, you are telling me everyone who has grown up in the west has this view. So its not 'common sense'.

you are one telling us that it was due to you being westernised that you did that stuff, but i am saying that i grew up westernised and didn't.

at least you admit what you have done, unlike that other guy trying to claim he was 'lead along' at the age of 20.  

i'm glad you are wiser now and I hope God keeps you on a good path.

Guest GuestSingh
27 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Iv kissed and touched that Gujarati woman so I will have to tell that to a potential rishta  it wouldnt be right if i don't say that, I really regret it.   There are some very decent girls out there and I would want to lie ...

thats good

26 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I think we are kinda over reacting lol  iv come across many decent Punjabi guys who have never dated so I'm sure there are some decent Punjabi girls out there who are thinking the same ...

theres good and bad everywhere but never dating doesnt mean having no regrets/making mistakes as uve already learnt...

2 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

thats good

theres good and bad everywhere but never dating doesnt mean having no regrets/making mistakes as uve already learnt...

Yeah these days kissing is considered nothing big, but i really really regret it and it's a big thing for me and I will have to tell potential rishta about it, she can judge me however she likes then, neither am i gonna defend myself because what I did was wrong. 

Yeah people do things outside of dating too. 

39 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yeah these days kissing is considered nothing big, but i really really regret it and it's a big thing for me and I will have to tell potential rishta about it, she can judge me however she likes then, neither am i gonna defend myself because what I did was wrong. 

Yeah people do things outside of dating too. 

Are you going to bring it up in general chit chat lol 

On 1/8/2019 at 10:23 AM, puzzled said:

There was this one apnee who was only 14 and it was a well know fact that she was sleeping with this freshy in his 20s, her parents found out and they ended up getting married but they had to wait for her to turn the right legal age.  Disturbing actualy 

Something similar happened to the daughter of a friend of my mum's. Seems like a common thing. It was a shotgun wedding, lol. She wasn't underage, but she fell pregnant, so they did the needful, lol. The baby was born 4 months after the wedding took place, and the girl's mother tried to convince everyone the baby was premature! The guy got what he wanted: the possibility of British citizenship.