Shall we start s debate on Christianity?

Redoptics

44 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Hey troll, what credentials do you have to speak about Sikhi? Nothing! Yet you run your mouth as if you know everything.  

What are your credentials? 

@Redopticssaid they were a expert in Christianity.. I merely asked what measure they applied to qualify them as a expert. 

You need to simmer down. But now that you have piped up and acting the big man, tell me or provide me with a example of when I have pretended to know everything.. ? 

You're a joke. You never qualify your statements. 

Put the cuckoo back in the clock 

11 hours ago, puzzled said:

also i think chrisitians believe that no one is born innocent because of the original sin

we also believe no one is born innocent because of the karma we are carrying from our previous lives

Muslims on the other hand believe everyone is born innocent 

Lol who told you Sikhs believe no one is born innocent. Don't make up illogical stuff.

On 2/4/2019 at 11:02 PM, Redoptics said:

There is a reason why '13' is good luck for some people and bad luck for others. 

'Bad Luck' Friday the 13th was the day in France were the Knights Templars were killed.

'Good Luck' The twelve apostles and Jesus Christ or 'God' and the twelve signs of the zodiac.

13 pieces of silver was the reward to Judas that's why ...

if you look at parallels between judaism and brahmanical behaviours it is fascinating and both hark back to Sumer mythology and surya worship.

Elohim is identical to Allah  'the most high of all (Gods)

10 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

Lol who told you Sikhs believe no one is born innocent. Don't make up illogical stuff.

we're all born with karma from our past lives,  thought that was self explanatory 

no one is born innocent we carry all our past sins into this life

if you were a hoe in your past life then you've carried some hoe karma with you into this life,  that ain't innocent ...

yeah that baby itself is innocent, but we are not born innocent. 

1. According to the Lord’s Command, people perform their actions; they wander around, driven by the karma of their past actions.
    hukamae karam kamaavanae paeiai kirath firaao ||
    Guru Amar Daas, Siree Raag, 66