Which countries can Sikhi look to expand in?

Big_Tera

I have come across a few newly embraced Sikhs from Russia. It got me thinking. 

Eastern Europe could be the next frontier for Sikhs. Places like Poland, Russia, holland, germany ect. 

Eastern Europeans/Scandanavia are generally alot more open to Faith and spirituality and have a fascination with Indian faith and culture. Alot more then typical british goreh that are very far from faith and more into boozing and and clubbing. 

Basics of Sikhi could possible do some events in those countries to raise awareness about Sikhism. 

Ive met a few Europeans also in the uk and they really into learning about Indian faiths ect. Yet Sikhs would rather not fund these projects as they believe that all faiths lead to God. So why talk about our faith. 

।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ। ।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।

Every country!!!!!

Degh Tegh Fateh, Panth Ki Jeet, Raaj Karega Khalsa (over the whole world).

59 minutes ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Every country!!!!!

Degh Tegh Fateh, Panth Ki Jeet, Raaj Karega Khalsa (over the whole world).

That goes without saying. 

But with limited resources such as money and parchaarics at our disposal. We have to concentrate on key places where we can be most effective. 

We have to be precise and figure out which countries will be most effective and productive for our limited resources.

Places like Europe and south america should be our aim and priority for now untill we can afford to and have the resources to go fully global and expand  

5 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Eastern Europe could be the next frontier for Sikhs. Places like Poland, Russia, holland, germany ect. 

Eastern Europeans/Scandanavia are generally alot more open to Faith and spirituality and have a fascination with Indian faith and culture. Alot more then typical british goreh that are very far from faith and more into boozing and and clubbing. 

Basics of Sikhi could possible do some events in those countries to raise awareness about Sikhism. 

Ive met a few Europeans also in the uk and they really into learning about Indian faiths ect. Yet Sikhs would rather not fund these projects as they believe that all faiths lead to God. So why talk about our faith. 

South America, East Asia [China, Japan] ,

I think we need to dependufy Sikhi as well now (urgently). We've had a long period where we've tried to target parchaar towards the most uneducated pendu Panjabis, and this has taken a toll. We need to get back inline with the high intellect approach as exemplified in DG, to do parchaar to people who aren't uneducated and semi-illiterate now. 

That's how we'll spread further. 

A Japanese cult was active in Russia and they were on some Terrorist stuff  "Aum Shinrikyo"

Pretty interesting stuff, but yes we should spread Sikhi in countries like Russia, I believe Tokyo has a Gurduwara in it too, and we all know how strict Japan is as a country.

If really all you want to do is form a sikh-nationalist society, you can always take up arms somewhere in Africa (Rhodesia) and create a Sikh colony considering how the UN wouldn't do nothing (just look at Sudan)

19 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

how about Japan as they are a dwindling population but had a military past and could easily relate to Guru ji's philiosophy as their samurais' writings are echoes of the saint sipahi motif , they need their youth to reengage in life in a healthy family way, for their race to survive .

11 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

how about Japan as they are a dwindling population but had a military past and could easily relate to Guru ji's philiosophy as their samurais' writings are echoes of the saint sipahi motif , they need their youth to reengage in life in a healthy family way, for their race to survive .

Immigration is tough, if you do immigrate then you're working for labor reasons, or being a English teacher.

You probably have to give up your citizenship in other countries, and yes Japan has a problem with their youth,  most of them commit suicide, depressed,worried about family honor and their future, and some of them are completely isolated. 

Ideally Sikhi could help these youth fall back in with society and live a better life, there's already a gurduwara in Japan so we just need knowledgeable singhs who can speak Japanese to actually perform the act.

Research about the suicide forest in Japan, and  the messages there.

(I forgot most of them, but usually  people who plan on killing themselves leave messages, like I think it was blue tape for thinking about suicide, or something.)

I actually plan on going to Tokyo one day myself.