Triple stabbing in East London

MrDoaba

• 4 weeks later...

I was shocked by this story but I have had first hand experience dealing with volatile apne builders.

Some of these guys are extremely rude, aggressive and full of rage when you critique their work, they are full of ego and won't think twice of getting violent. They are like those comical bad guys from an awful Punjabi movie.

They are all nicey nice when trying to get the contract but can flip out afterwards.

On 11/12/2020 at 12:19 AM, ChardikalaUK said:

I was shocked by this story but I have had first hand experience dealing with volatile apne builders.

Some of these guys are extremely rude, aggressive and full of rage when you critique their work, they are full of ego and won't think twice of getting violent. They are like those comical bad guys from an awful Punjabi movie.

They are all nicey nice when trying to get the contract but can flip out afterwards.

Threaten to call immigration, that makes behave sharpish 

14 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Threaten to call immigration, that makes behave sharpish 

yhh, when my cousin came over from India around 12 years ago he started working as a builder, but the guy he worked for started giving him less pay and messing it up, my dad threatened to call the immigration and my cousin started receiving his normal pay again lol! 

I really do feel sorry for these guys, it's not easy for them, and some c.unt "british" Punjabis treat them like sh1t and look down at them, BUT some of these fojis do start playing up a bit.