Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
puzzled

Delhi riots: Mosque set on fire

Recommended Posts

reminds me of what sikhs faced in 1984 delhi but on a very very very small scale. in 1984 Sikhs faced a huge genocide that the world turned its eyes away from and still no community has helped to get justice the indian muslims in delhi at the time were taking part in the mass murdered of innocent sikh civilians. However Its unfortunate that a masjid was targeted by the hindu mobs recently. No place of worship should be targeted nor any innocents. The muslims and hindus have historical beef and their ideologies teach them something very different to Sikhi.

So as for the hindu/muslim riots well it was expected seeing how it was all going....... the indian muslims are protesting and agitating for nothing and they actually in es sense protesting against the rights of foreign born hindu,sikh,christian and buddhist minorities living in india that have been persecuted by the muslim majority so they had fled to india for safety from Islamic persecution. The act that India passed was to ensure these non-muslim minorities were given a safe haven within india. Muslims have 50 countries to their name if anyone feels persecuted in any country they can freely seek refugee in that huge number of muslim countries.

The Sikh position should be that we stay out of this mess we have some few low IQ sikh brothers joining the protests to show their leftist creditianals not realising that these muslims never stood with sikhs when sikhs protested against injustices in 1980s. Instead the indian muslims actually were the majority of congress mobs and joined in with bajrang dal to murdered and rape sikh civilians with over 5000 dead within 3 days. Lets not forget this and lets remind our low IQ sikh brothers of the facts not to forget what haappened in 1947 for sikhs having to come to india cos of the muslim demand to split punjab up on basis of islamic homeland seperate from non-muslims.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a disturbing parallel with delhi 1984 and delhi 2020 is that at both instances we had the RSS sponsored hinduvta extremist the bajrang dal goons involved (along with congress mobs in 1984) and in both instances the delhi policemen on the streets said they can't do anything except just show that they are their and some even join in hindutva rioting gangs with the rock throwing against the muslim rioters. The delhi police when questioned why aren't you sorting the situation out and attacking the unruly mobs they said ......we dont have ordered to do that. Crazy!!!!

So the question then arises... why don't they have orders to intervene? who is the politician or delhi police chief who is allowing riots to go on without intervening and stop them? same thing happened in 1984..... it seems like a systemic problem a structured protocol to ensure minorities are oppressed and put in their place at the blessings of the state. The same thing happens in pakistan and bangldesh with muslim sunni mobs targetting shia or non-muslims

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, genie said:

a disturbing parallel with delhi 1984 and delhi 2020 is that at both instances we had the RSS sponsored hinduvta extremist the bajrang dal goons involved (along with congress mobs in 1984) and in both instances the delhi policemen on the streets said they can't do anything except just show that they are their and some even join in hindutva rioting gangs with the rock throwing against the muslim rioters. The delhi police when questioned why aren't you sorting the situation out and attacking the unruly mobs they said ......we dont have ordered to do that. Crazy!!!!

So the question then arises... why don't they have orders to intervene? who is the politician or delhi police chief who is allowing riots to go on without intervening and stop them? same thing happened in 1984..... it seems like a systemic problem a structured protocol to ensure minorities are oppressed and put in their place at the blessings of the state. The same thing happens in pakistan and bangldesh with muslim sunni mobs targetting shia or non-muslims

because there is a weird power structure in the capital police is under centre control, army is under centre control, water cannons -centre, nothing that could quell the mobs is under DElhi CMs control so Kaejriwal was left standing ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TigerForce1 said:

We stand with truth. We speak up for the down trodden.  We stand up to the oppressor.  That’s what our Guru has taught us!  

Yes but before you do that at least find if the ones you want to support are truly downtrodden and oppressed. In areas where the Indian Muslims are a minority then they will be oppressed but in places where they have a good minority or a majority they are quite capable and willing to be the oppressors. We need to use our brains rather than be emotional and start to support Muslims just because their propaganda of being victims in every situation. You don't need to look far to see what the true intentions are. Last March Sikhs protected thousands of Muslim Kashmiri women who were in real danger of being molested or worse all over India. And how did Muslims thanks us, by kidnapping and forcibly converting the daughter of the Granthi in Nankana Sahib. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, proactive said:

Yes but before you do that at least find if the ones you want to support are truly downtrodden and oppressed. In areas where the Indian Muslims are a minority then they will be oppressed but in places where they have a good minority or a majority they are quite capable and willing to be the oppressors. We need to use our brains rather than be emotional and start to support Muslims just because their propaganda of being victims in every situation. You don't need to look far to see what the true intentions are. Last March Sikhs protected thousands of Muslim Kashmiri women who were in real danger of being molested or worse all over India. And how did Muslims thanks us, by kidnapping and forcibly converting the daughter of the Granthi in Nankana Sahib. 

Some common sense at last.

The enemy of my enemy isn't necessarily my friend. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well muslim bibian and bache whose father/husband have been murdered deserve some protection don't you think or does sikhi asool go out the window, what about the one that Guru Gobind SIngh ji taught us : the fallen on the battlefield become our brothers and deserve our help even if they are the enemy, when they pick up arms again we will resume battle . Our tradition is not to strike against those unarmed, fleeing the battlefield , elderly, women or children BUT if they do turn around and do something violent against us we can and should protect ourselves and our own.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

well muslim bibian and bache whose father/husband have been murdered deserve some protection don't you think or does sikhi asool go out the window, what about the one that Guru Gobind SIngh ji taught us : the fallen on the battlefield become our brothers and deserve our help even if they are the enemy, when they pick up arms again we will resume battle . Our tradition is not to strike against those unarmed, fleeing the battlefield , elderly, women or children BUT if they do turn around and do something violent against us we can and should protect ourselves and our own.

We aren't the Jedi of Earth no matter how much some of you fantasists want us to be. There's hundreds of millions of Muslims in India, billions in Asia. They can help their co-religionists. If the afflicted asked for shelter and other assistance I wouldn't refuse, but I wouldn't go galavanting around like a delusional hero.

There's won't be a throng of devte showering you with flower petals from heaven when you've done your little act of philanthropy and compassion. Wake up. Don't pass this useful id1ot mentality along to future generations. Look where it's got us so far.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

We aren't the Jedi of Earth no matter how much some of you fantasists want us to be. There's hundreds of millions of Muslims in India, billions in Asia. They can help their co-religionists. If the afflicted asked for shelter and other assistance I wouldn't refuse, but I wouldn't go galavanting around like a delusional hero.

There's won't be a throng of devte showering you with flower petals from heaven when you've done your little act of philanthropy and compassion. Wake up. Don't pass this useful id1ot mentality along to future generations. Look where it's got us so far.

Yep Sikhs should never help Muslims. Why should we help the people who want to convert us. 

Yet we get those nambhi phambhi Sikhs who love brown nosing other faiths. To show how compassionate we are. While at the same time get a good rodgering for our attempts and pleasing all. 

It time Sikhs went back to are martial traditions. Ie its Sikhs first others next. 

It's time to get dirty and take off the gloves. 

Don't know why some people are so scared of Hindus and believe they are a threat to us.and have some kind of inferiority complex. 

The real threat is Muslims who want to convert all of India. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

We aren't the Jedi of Earth no matter how much some of you fantasists want us to be. There's hundreds of millions of Muslims in India, billions in Asia. They can help their co-religionists. If the afflicted asked for shelter and other assistance I wouldn't refuse, but I wouldn't go galavanting around like a delusional hero.

There's won't be a throng of devte showering you with flower petals from heaven when you've done your little act of philanthropy and compassion. Wake up. Don't pass this useful id1ot mentality along to future generations. Look where it's got us so far.

Haha exactly, we must have the right wing mentality of survival of the fittest. If we aren't the fittest like we haven't been for the last 150 years then we will get rolled over as we have been done since the fall of the sikh punjab empire and other surrounding sikh kingdoms.  If we aren't shrewd like the abrahamic's and continually to be left wing liberal idealists / cucks thinking some how those who hate us will start to accept and love us are sadly wrong and mistaken as history has proved time after time.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

We aren't the Jedi of Earth no matter how much some of you fantasists want us to be. There's hundreds of millions of Muslims in India, billions in Asia. They can help their co-religionists. If the afflicted asked for shelter and other assistance I wouldn't refuse, but I wouldn't go galavanting around like a delusional hero.

There's won't be a throng of devte showering you with flower petals from heaven when you've done your little act of philanthropy and compassion. Wake up. Don't pass this useful id1ot mentality along to future generations. Look where it's got us so far.

one question : why was Bhai Taru Singh Punished ? Were there any less muslims ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I do not think that someone who is running for their life in such extreme situations should be ignored , sorry to hear that all you guys would  because of some political issue ... look at the actions of the  people you are helping  are they being chased because they murdered or raped ...no because they are a teen girl or housewife whose had their male family members beaten/ burnt to death or even a small kid who running from baddies .... BJP aren't your buddies either , they were in there goading, joining in  raping  just like congress sponsored criminals  in 1984

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can see the leftist wingnut ideology that has taken root in our people from the bukwas that this guy says about the partition. See how he calls those who defeated the Muslim onslaught in East Punjab in 1947 as lootaray and yet those Muslims who were out for the blood of his family in West Punjab are just described as 'Muslims'. See how this sorry excuse of a Sikh almost makes a joke of one of his family members who out of fear became a Muslim ( from 31 mins onwards)  His characterisation of this weak willed individual rationalisation as 'so what... what's the difference between bowing here (Sikhi) and bowing there (Islam). That such fo.ols can belittle Sikhi for which lakhs gave their lives rather than be forcible converted to Islam over the centuries show how deep the malaise has started to run in our people. This foo.l is apparently a principle so you can see how the liberal wingnuts have used their positions to turn our youth into SJW id.iots. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EqgVAiZ-rY

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Well I do not think that someone who is running for their life in such extreme situations should be ignored , sorry to hear that all you guys would  because of some political issue ... look at the actions of the  people you are helping  are they being chased because they murdered or raped ...no because they are a teen girl or housewife whose had their male family members beaten/ burnt to death or even a small kid who running from baddies .... BJP aren't your buddies either , they were in there goading, joining in  raping  just like congress sponsored criminals  in 1984

How is it helping or taking sides  when two belligerents are hell bent on destroying each other. 

It is none of our business. 

We should sit this one out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Well I do not think that someone who is running for their life in such extreme situations should be ignored , sorry to hear that all you guys would  because of some political issue ... look at the actions of the  people you are helping  are they being chased because they murdered or raped ...no because they are a teen girl or housewife whose had their male family members beaten/ burnt to death or even a small kid who running from baddies .... BJP aren't your buddies either , they were in there goading, joining in  raping  just like congress sponsored criminals  in 1984

No one saying is you can't help those in need if they come to you for help. What we are saying we should not go out of our way to help those who will turn around and slap you around your face once they aren't in danger any more. It's like when people try to help break up a fight between 2 morons and what usually happens is that the person in the middle the have a go hero usually ends up getting beaten up himself or stabbed and killed. The guru's gave us the example of helping the downtrodden.... 160 million strong indian muslim community with 50 muslim countries to their name, 1.6 billion population are not the weak and downtrodden. The Sikhs are the weak and downtrodden 30 million population and no country to their name. The dalits are downtrodden, non-muslim minorities afghanistan, bangladesh, pakistan are downtrodden, etc,etc. No Guru's never went out of their way to help a religious community that didnt ask Guru sahibs for help. Guru's waited until those in need came to them for help, otherwise they would have been taken for a joke and soft touch going around trying to help mans who didnt ask for help while their own sikhs were weak, oppressed, no Sikh land to their name and getting persecuted to death.

The liberal cuck lefty Sikhs have yet to learn the lesson the hard way maybe 1984 wasn't enough for these type of Sikhs as a wake up call to realise that we have no real friends or allies out there. We are out on our own and we need to unite and look out for our own first ALWAYS.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Well I do not think that someone who is running for their life in such extreme situations should be ignored , sorry to hear that all you guys would  because of some political issue ... look at the actions of the  people you are helping  are they being chased because they murdered or raped ...no because they are a teen girl or housewife whose had their male family members beaten/ burnt to death or even a small kid who running from baddies .... BJP aren't your buddies either , they were in there goading, joining in  raping  just like congress sponsored criminals  in 1984

The best answer to your SJW bukwas is The Donald's reading of this poem. I doubt you will understand the meaning of the poem and that is why one day reality will bite you on the backside because the world will always punish the gullible and the naïve. 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use