Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest29

Khalsa Aid International Finances 2019

Guest guest29

What are your thoughts?! ....Something doesn't add up......either our community is numb oblivious or doesn't care.... 

Khalsa Aid International 

https://beta.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-details/?subid=0&regid=1163294

Khalsa Aid --- Filed to provide documents for 2019 

https://beta.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-details/?regid=1080374

image.png.ad5dcfa041fc32d091f2947e3faac67e.png

image.png.241b8890cc9faa938aa82bee9cfb5731.png

Also came across this as well

https://asrandhawa.wordpress.com/2013/11/19/the-cheater-who-runs-crook-organization-khalsa-aid-in-uk/

Personally i dont trust anybody esp our community can full for anything at face value... Full of charlatans our kaum is full off. Best is to donate on your own...build schools educations in Punjab only way Sikhi is to survive otherwise it burning and decaying and nobody gives a damn because majority are full of pakand and clout chasers.

I only give charity to the british sikh council. They do a lot of work and have  videos showing the development of their projects    so I guess they are reliable! 

Guest Satveer

Hi ravi from khalsa aid collects alot of money from sikh familys and sikh generally but he neber give money to these causes he collected 30cro for saheedi widow coloney he only gave 35lak rupees but he was happy to take picture in media and play the fake personnia he lives a lavish lifestyle of the sangats donations .. anything he does is a publcity stunt to get more money which he never gives for the cause he raises for...in this current cromoviruse case why he asking ppl for food donations when the revenue for 2019 was 3.9 million just spend the money buy the food and distribute he exploits sikh sangat very much and is putting the sikh sangat lives at risk by asking them to go to hospitals and give food in the n.h.s they already get free meals why waste all that time and energy ...  90% are sikh donators 60% of the money donated should go to sikh causes and sikh projects ....  these men need to be accountable at the time of the tenth guru such people were beaten severley and money handed out ...... even when maharaja ranjit singh was in throne the punishment was the same...wolves in sheep clothing ...the white beared and the fake mr nice guy personnia ppl fall for it ..

Guest Satveer

Check out khalsa aid revenue for 2019 on google it .. it was 3.9 million and 1.4 million outgoing ... sikh shouldnt donate to him .. he is a fraud he gets money from sikhs in the name to support punjab and victims of delhi widow coloney but never gives the money to these causes people gave him 30 cro in rupees in donations from sikh sangat to raise funds for rape victims of delhi in 1984 genocide  but he only gave 35lak ..in reality he should have gave 30croe rupees ... people should carry out deminstration in uk etc ...and protest... 

Many ppl been asking the same about their funding...but they block and never answer... They have millions in the bank, take salaries 

What is going on? Wander what they playing at

image.png.b870061aa060f854d1638c6cd16d7037.png

image.png.de57132e0050aecbc9208a1a37d9b066.png

image.png.9bd69e4c4efb489435e7263d7ffec612.png

image.png.e37bf2ebecf37ce3271c96aebd104cea.png

2 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Many ppl been asking the same about their funding...but they block and never answer... They have millions in the bank, take salaries 

What is going on? Wander what they playing at

image.png.b870061aa060f854d1638c6cd16d7037.png

image.png.de57132e0050aecbc9208a1a37d9b066.png

image.png.9bd69e4c4efb489435e7263d7ffec612.png

image.png.e37bf2ebecf37ce3271c96aebd104cea.png

interesting 

We are quick to point fingers...honestly even if he did take money, he is still helping ppl.  If you guys don't like it, you try do what he does, I guarantee you lot pointing fingers wouldn't last very long.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ctmaar said:

We are quick to point fingers...honestly even if he did take money, he is still helping ppl.  If you guys don't like it, you try do what he does, I guarantee you lot pointing fingers wouldn't last very long.

That's the kind of attitude that will always give a pass to people like Ravi Singh to do use the donations on non-Sikhs in need which give him greater publicity than on Sikhs in need. If we use your logic than no one can ever be held to account for what they do because they can point to the fact that they are also doing some good no matter how small. 

What rings alarm bells about Ravi Singh is his extremely thin skin and lack of any earnest attempt by him to address any questions that others have about the way he is using the money that is donated to KA. If anyone asks a question in Twitter that person is promptly blocked by him. Are these the actions of someone who should be running a charity especially one who use the name Khalsa? 

To be honest Ravi Singh has been on the same trajectory as one of those derawalay baba in Punjab. They start of all humble and eager to do some good but in later their ego gets the better of them. All the praise that they start to get from their followers becomes to much for their egos  and they become arrogant and in the end their dera becomes another money making scheme. KA has reached that level now. Rather than a vehicle for Ravi Singh to do Sewa, it is now his full time job and draws a salary from it. In essence it is now Baba Ravi Singh of Dera Khalsa Aid. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, proactive said:

That's the kind of attitude that will always give a pass to people like Ravi Singh to do use the donations on non-Sikhs in need which give him greater publicity than on Sikhs in need. If we use your logic than no one can ever be held to account for what they do because they can point to the fact that they are also doing some good no matter how small. 

What rings alarm bells about Ravi Singh is his extremely thin skin and lack of any earnest attempt by him to address any questions that others have about the way he is using the money that is donated to KA. If anyone asks a question in Twitter that person is promptly blocked by him. Are these the actions of someone who should be running a charity especially one who use the name Khalsa? 

To be honest Ravi Singh has been on the same trajectory as one of those derawalay baba in Punjab. They start of all humble and eager to do some good but in later their ego gets the better of them. All the praise that they start to get from their followers becomes to much for their egos  and they become arrogant and in the end their dera becomes another money making scheme. KA has reached that level now. Rather than a vehicle for Ravi Singh to do Sewa, it is now his full time job and draws a salary from it. In essence it is now Baba Ravi Singh of Dera Khalsa Aid. 

Sikhs should then boycott Khalsa Aid

i doubt they get much donations from non Sikhs

Did any non-Sikh organization stepped up and helped any Sikhs during partition of 1947, 1984 attack, Sikh widows and other Sikh poor families when whole generation of 250k Sikh youth got shaheed. What about Delhi Sikh genocide? How about Vanjaray Sikhs, Sikhligar Sikhs? Name any non-Sikh organization spending millions helping Sikhs ever?

Sure Sikhs should help anyone but top priority must be Sikhs. If I run a Sikh organization, I would spend at least 90% of its budget on helping Sikhs. 

• Like 1

I dont know what to make of ravi singh. He seems like a very charitable and good person yet alot of ego. He is able to access area's of the world that normal every day Sikhs would never be able to visit. He was able to get into war torn taliban ruled afghanistan, jihadi run somalia back in the 90s. He comes from British military RAF background. He concentrates most of his efforts for a supposed Sikh charity on helping non-sikh causes.

And then his charity has unexplained financial figures that many Sikhs have questioned. And some have even said he is working for the british military establishment. But I'm not so sure. He often posts about stuff concerning the indian government and its genocidal and poor treatment of Sikhs and I think he also supports Khalistan. I just don't know what to make of him.

But one thing I am very sure of is that I would not donate any money for a Sikh charity that doesn't put its resources into exclusively helping Sikhs only. We have no one looking out for us and yet we wasting money on non-sikh communities who will never return the favor for us or come to our aid when we needed or need it.

On 4/15/2020 at 10:24 AM, S1ngh said:

Did any non-Sikh organization stepped up and helped any Sikhs during partition of 1947, 1984 attack, Sikh widows and other Sikh poor families when whole generation of 250k Sikh youth got shaheed. What about Delhi Sikh genocide? How about Vanjaray Sikhs, Sikhligar Sikhs? Name any non-Sikh organization spending millions helping Sikhs ever?

Sure Sikhs should help anyone but top priority must be Sikhs. If I run a Sikh organization, I would spend at least 90% of its budget on helping Sikhs. 

Well said, completely agree

8 hours ago, genie said:

I dont know what to make of ravi singh. He seems like a very charitable and good person yet alot of ego. He is able to access area's of the world that normal every day Sikhs would never be able to visit. He was able to get into war torn taliban ruled afghanistan, jihadi run somalia back in the 90s. He comes from British military RAF background. He concentrates most of his efforts for a supposed Sikh charity on helping non-sikh causes.

And then his charity has unexplained financial figures that many Sikhs have questioned. And some have even said he is working for the british military establishment. But I'm not so sure. He often posts about stuff concerning the indian government and its genocidal and poor treatment of Sikhs and I think he also supports Khalistan. I just don't know what to make of him.

But one thing I am very sure of is that I would not donate any money for a Sikh charity that doesn't put its resources into exclusively helping Sikhs only. We have no one looking out for us and yet we wasting money on non-sikh communities who will never return the favor for us or come to our aid when we needed or need it.

It's all very well him talking about the genocide but he is actually in a position to do something about it. What do you think about his commitment to his own people when he spends between 10-15% of the total expenditure in India. Of that more than half must be on non-Sikhs such as Kerala floods, Bihar floods etc. I think that Khalistan talk is solely to make use of the Sikh establishment abroad and to use the Gurdwaras for the benefit of his charity. 

I remember in 2006 at the time of the Kashmir earthquake he lost no time in running off there to help the Pakistani part of Kashmir. It's people from that part of Pakistan that constitute the vast majority of Pakistani groomers and it is from this area that people are originally from who groom Sikh girls. In Gurbani its states "Akli keejay daan"  which means give charity after contemplation or with intellect. He does none of that. It wouldn't be so bad if he was actually helping in areas where no other charity was going but his charity just replicates the work of other charities. 

I think Khalsa Aid is now just a publicity vehicle for Ravi Singh. He even has some supporters who are trying to get him the Nobel peace prize! 

• Like 2