Blessed with baby boy. Please suggest name starting with A

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Arshdeep sounds better IMO, but it depends on how it's pronounced. If you ever have ambitions to send him abroad when he's older, even Arshdeep is going to be a source of potential trouble with foreigners. Arash has the potential to be distorted as "A rash deep..." With the former variation we're still venturing close to puns related to buttocks or anatomy. Just call the lad Amarjit to be safe. 

on a serous note, this actually pisses me off 

19 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

on a serous note, this actually pisses me off 

People making fun of Indian names? It happens a lot, unfortunately, although it's not as bad as it use to be. I wouldn't worry about it, just be aware of certain matters. Being in India, despite the connected global world we live in, it's easy to be unaware of certain external norms and behaviours.

29 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

People making fun of Indian names? It happens a lot, unfortunately, although it's not as bad as it use to be. I wouldn't worry about it, just be aware of certain matters. Being in India, despite the connected global world we live in, it's easy to be unaware of certain external norms and behaviours.

honestly he is up to his usual storm in a teacup stuff , he lives in Mumbai remember , I doubt seriously he is ever going to face down English speakers mangling of his son's name . End of .

9 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Next baby stay away from 2 syllable names with deep preet and meet suffixes.

Go with one syllable ones. Like amrit. Akaash singh. Or jassa singh

bro  those examples were ALL two syllables .. a-mrit     a-kaash    ja-ssa      even ram is two ra-m

Sat   Har  Gur are single syllable