As President, what Bill Gates would do to fight COVID-19

i used to get a flu jab every year from a really young age all the way till i turned around 18/19   and then they used to be the metal one   and some other 1 too!     the nurse used to ring my mum up and say i need the flu jab i used to get it around September.  It was horrible  arm used to be in so much pain, sometimes get fever     you just dnt know what they are injecting you with.

but i was a really sick kid growing up,  i was one of those really skinny skrawny kids that was puking all the time haha! i had asthma, regular nose bleeds, regular ear aches and all sorts   so mum was always worried and never questioned the nurse who wanted to inject me with all sorts every year!

I think(hopefully) his logic is that if instead of 9 million Kids dying of preventable diseases, half die ( hypothetically)which means theres less stress for families in developing countries to produce more children? a more stable workforce and a better age demographics pyramid 

but another question is reproductive clinics. As a sikh this is a very complicated issue and i dont know whether you can have one answer

A potential coronavirus vaccine funded by Bill Gates is set to begin testing in people, with the first patient expected to get it today

https://www.businessinsider.in/science/news/a-potential-coronavirus-vaccine-funded-by-bill-gates-is-set-to-begin-testing-in-people-with-the-first-patient-expected-to-get-it-today/articleshow/75013340.cms