Pakistani Exposed ONLINE..after Sikhs

Guest ka8417ur

He's an Human Rights Lawyer..They have contacted his law firm..let see what happen but doubt anything will happen..we are talking about UK lol

Even thou these tweets are old some were saying he still dms of Sikh girls and you can guess the rest...

Someone said this happened because some Singh posted he wants to Sikh Empire back...which includes the Pakistan side...and he got triggered along with other Pakis ...and he mentioned this is a hinduvasta move Modi supporters Sikhs are acting etc LOL

Apne are so delusional jumping onto any bandwagon, constantly defending muslims etc..Muslims loves the Sikhs when we talking about India Hinduvasta and those Sikhs who want 'Free Kashmir, Palestine' ..and soon as you mention Pakistan side of Khalsa Raj they get triggered including our Sikhs ...Apne NEVER lever..WE HAVE NO Friends whether its India Pakistan etc...the 2nd largest religion and fastest growing religion in India is ISLAM..

Even more delusional is how many Islamic countries there are..they have Islamic Republic of Pakistan ..but nahh carry APNE sucking up to them...just for clout or get brownie points...

image.png.869288ab1a887c8d9e4e85250d1cbb4c.png

image.png.6a00ec5ec6dcb5f2764a412e3df43b4c.png

On 4/3/2020 at 8:47 PM, H908 said:

Puniabi girls probably find these lowlifes attractive or its a form of rebellion

while muslim girls are forced into religion and marriage then forced to have many children 

the rebellious nature of apne helps and hurts

27 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

image.png.2a136a9fdd94c6b1460068539d3b4993.png

women who talk and write like that are sasti ghastis  

tbh they exist in every community   you just notice the punjabi ones more because we come from the same community      theres also no online "sikh police"  like some other communities   so no1 shuts these women down     

On 4/11/2020 at 5:47 PM, puzzled said:

women who talk and write like that are sasti ghastis  

tbh they exist in every community   you just notice the punjabi ones more because we come from the same community      theres also no online "sikh police"  like some other communities   so no1 shuts these women down     

That is true, we tend to want to air our dirty laundry out in the open while other communities keep theirs under wraps. I remember in the 1990s the Muslims in Bradford and some other northern towns had a major problem with their girls running away from home and there was even a TV programme about it. The Muslim families used to hire professional bounty hunters to locate these runaways. But all the Muslim community leaders were up in arms and saying that the media was making this up and that it was not true. Also the very first 'Asian' strippers were two Muslim Pakistani girls, one Muslim Punjabi and the other a Muslim Kashmiri. They used to get death threats when they first started to strip around 1990 I think. There was article about them in the local Punjab paper. 

On 4/11/2020 at 6:52 PM, puzzled said:

The school I went to was mainly pakistani kids  and the paki girls were getting pregnant at 14/15      leaked sex tapes being passed around    there was this one paki girl in school who did it with a Spanish guy and he recorded it and uploaded it on fb    but fb deleted.

I worked in London retail   and bengali muslim girl got caught on CCTV giving a jamaican guy head in the stock room.

Stuff like this happens all the time! It's not even shocking!  Just another day in town   nothing new    regardless of their religious/ethnic background. 

Iv had a hijab wearing paki girl ask me out in my previous job! She used to work in the makeup department. It started of with her telling me that I have an amazing smile    which I just ignored. She then used to send her hijab wearing friend to me telling me that she likes me    I still ignored it    she then got this gori from her dept to ring me call me up   and then the gori told me that the paki girl likes me and wants to go out with me     I then cleared it up with the gori and said I'm a sikh and religious so I cnt go out with her.  The gori understood coz she was catholic and married a black muslim  and her father never accepted it.    She used to work in the makeup dep  and told me how there is a makeup line called orgasm  lol    I dnt even know if that true? Lol  

She was a nice girl   really sweet    and I hope she met a decent guy    

Stuff like this happens all the time Difference is punjabis dnt hide it and do their dirty laundry out in the open   while other communities dnt 

But none of this is justification for those whorish comments on social media    if they wanna be s1ut then atleast have the decency to do it in privacy rather than advertise it to every1 on social media like a <banned word filter activated> in the market. 

50 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

oh wow i never heard of muslim girl falling for a singh..are you sure she wasnt just playing with ya lol? Did she know you were a Sikh prior to saying no? Still they'd never marry a Sikh boy..or change their religion...

i  see hijabi girls make fun of Sikhs esp the kes and hair. There few paki kuriye married to gore that even made them convert..i saw a thread a sikh boy fell in love with muslim and she made him convert! lol...there's BIG difference between their version besti and ours like a whole 180 degrees..

not only do apniya <banned word filter activated> themselves out they also super cocky and try to be this hard core punjabi jatti ...really look dumb..they say  like 'dont talk to me if you not punabi'..punjabi are best...f### india ###free khalistan (nothing to do with khalistan movement or suba movement but turned it into aesthetic..far left communism sjw movements) and you'd rarely hear them saying f### paksitan or anything related to islamic..they try to be those Arab girls 'free palestine' types ..

its only because Punjabi music and clothes...like western version of punjabi is what apne have going for them..they wouldnt even last 10 days in punjab lol nor do they marry those from India...unlike Paki kuriye the ones born here marry ones from pakistan aswel

i know the alot hindu kuriye here in west who married to sikh families..esp Gujarati girls including Singhs with kes...interesting..i see them saying Punjabis are hot punjabi men are attractive...hindu families dont seem to mind  marrying daughter to Sikh family...even the kids they have Singhs and Kaur and raise them Sikhi..its actually quite common...

no she wasnt playing me  coz one of the girls that she told she likes me was a mutual friend(apni girl)  coz the mutual friend was apni she knew it would never work out and she told the paki girl to give up lol. Also when I said no    things got really awkward and she started avoiding me and pretending she didnt see me lmao. I dont like awkwardness so I broke the silence and said "hi"   yh she knew i was sikh because I'm a singh lol    

We've actually had a few cases of muslim females marrying Sikh guys in our area. My mums friend is a young Bangladeshi girl who married a punjabi guy from india    she had anand karaj and had to convert first and change her name to kaur    they got a kid  now. Her husband is useless when it comes to sikhi so the girl asks my mum about stuff.

Another paki woman in her 30s that works with my mum   her sister ran away with a sikh guy   her sister is still in touch with her though.

Even when we were in school this pakistani lady used to collect her daughter from school everyday   walk her to school and then at home time she be waiting outside the gates for her daughter and then used to walk home with her   the reason she used to do that was because her other daughter had ran away with punjabi guy   

Theres been many similar cases around here !    When I used to get my hair cut  the punjabi guy that used to cut my hair was messing around with a Pakistani girl! 

Its nothing out of the blue    like I wouldn't shocked lol

Yh a lot gujji girls are marrying punjabi guys     gujratis are nice people from my experience