Why was Jathedar Baba Sahib Singh ji Kicked Out?

1 minute ago, proactive said:

If Pannun can get us Khaiistan then good on him. Unlike you I don't badmouth anyone who is trying to do something positive for Sikh freedom.

It is interesting that the ones who fought for Israel and created Israel (secular-leftists) were the ones who would be equated to MONAS in Sikhi and the ones who would be KHALSA among the Jews (orthodox) were the ones who were against Israel and some still make common cause with the Palestinians today to deny the right of Israel to exist. 

I always found it weird why so many Sikhs support Palestine? That is disgusting. There are literally 30+ Muslim countries or whatever, they can just head on over there and disperse since Islam is the religion of peace and Muslims are like brothers to one another haha. *rolls eyes*.
Meanwhile we can’t even have one Sikh homeland. The state we have within a country is also getting lost gradually. It’s honestly so sad. I want to cry about it.

16 minutes ago, Jassu said:

I always found it weird why so many Sikhs support Palestine? That is disgusting. There are literally 30+ Muslim countries or whatever, they can just head on over there and disperse since Islam is the religion of peace and Muslims are like brothers to one another haha. *rolls eyes*.
Meanwhile we can’t even have one Sikh homeland. The state we have within a country is also getting lost gradually. It’s honestly so sad. I want to cry about it.

That's pretty insensitive to the pre zionists who were brutalized there friend. Why should anyone feel sorry for you?

24 minutes ago, proactive said:

If Pannun can get us Khaiistan then good on him. Unlike you I don't badmouth anyone who is trying to do something positive for Sikh freedom.

It is interesting that the ones who fought for Israel and created Israel (secular-leftists) were the ones who would be equated to MONAS in Sikhi and the ones who would be KHALSA among the Jews (orthodox) were the ones who were against Israel and some still make common cause with the Palestinians today to deny the right of Israel to exist. 

It doesn't but go on. 

It's more like if white people pretending to be Sikhs with the backing of world power established Khalistan in Punjab and then brutalized all the Punjabis, original Sikhs included. 

And when all the diaspora Sikhs tried to move there they get denied if they aren't white. 

There's hardly a Jew in israel bro. 

5 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

That's pretty insensitive to the pre zionists who were brutalized there friend. Why should anyone feel sorry for you?

You are dumb and don’t even know the history of that land. Don’t feel sorry for us, fine. Don’t call yourself a Sikh and gtfo then