Why was Jathedar Baba Sahib Singh ji Kicked Out?

4 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

Also by all means you can go and message Kshatriya Khalsa about it as well. I'm just going off what I gathered from the Nihang perspective man. 

I commented on it because you gave his instagram as a reference to the event. I don't usually engage with these na.ng types who promote the usual na.ng gibberish. 

17 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

Uh.. I mean that is considered history no? I'm just offering an explanation for how he may have got the information. Believe what you wanna believe man I could care less tbh.  

Any evidence to show that Nihangs were in charge of Akal Takht in 1920 is all that is required. We are not talking about 1620 or 1720 or 1820.. we are talking about 1920, a time where newspapers were available, the people who witnessed the event were able to write books about it,... and all you have is NIHANG ORAL TRADITION. You see how idiotic the na.ng position is. This ridiculous claim is only matched by the claim of the Chief Na.ng wally to be the LAST SIKH WARRIOR. Looks like he's watched too much  KARATE KID and KARATE KID 2! 

Fearsome: Nidar Singh Nihang is the last surviving master of Shastar Vidiya, a Sikh martial art

1 minute ago, proactive said:

I commented on it because you gave his instagram as a reference to the event. I don't usually engage with these na.ng types who promote the usual na.ng gibberish. 

If you cared to read, I said the post SPEAKS about the event of Baba Sahib Singh Ji Kaladhari. I'm not telling you to use it as a reference. It is a perspective which speaks to this thread. You should go message the guy so you can both have a discourse on both perspectives. Maybe he can give you his references and so on so forth. 

1 minute ago, proactive said:

The lack of any evidence to show that Nihangs were in charge of Akal Takht in 1920 is all that is required. We are not talking about 1620 or 1720 or 1820.. we are talking about 1920, a time where newspapers were available, the people who witnessed the event were able to write books about it,... and all you have is NIHANG ORAL TRADITION. You see how idiotic the na.ng position is. This ridiculous claim is only matched by the claim of the Chief Na.ng wally to be the LAST SIKH WARRIOR. Looks like he's watched too much  KARATE KID and KARATE KID 2! 

Fearsome: Nidar Singh Nihang is the last surviving master of Shastar Vidiya, a Sikh martial art

Oral tradition that comes directly from Baba Sahib Singh Kaladhari themselves but alright buddy. 

Just now, dharamyudh said:

Oral tradition that comes directly from Baba Sahib Singh Kaladhari themselves but alright buddy. 

yes, because he was the only one that was there and the thousands of other people at the complex temporarily went blind and even if they gave their eyewitness accounts they were biases and only Baba Sahib Singh Kaladhari was the paragon of truth. 

Just now, proactive said:

yes, because he was the only one that was there and the thousands of other people at the complex temporarily went blind and even if they gave their eyewitness accounts they were biases and only Baba Sahib Singh Kaladhari was the paragon of truth. 

Being a Mahapurakh and sevadaar of the panth of course. 

Just now, proactive said:

Sorry but these types of titles are bandied about like they are going out of fashion. Even the Gaddar Santa Singh is claimed to a Mahapurkh these days. 

See I'll never understand you lot. Respectfully, don't speak on it. We're obviously not going to agree on anything. What have you done to question any Mahapurakh? Keep doing nindya, you're only soiling your own clothes at the end.