Why was Jathedar Baba Sahib Singh ji Kicked Out?

57 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

@Jassu is it just me or does your prifle pic, combined with your footer pic, make it look like you want attention from Singhs bad?

Have you said anything Gurmat related to date? Mainly you just come across as thirst trappin hard on @dallysingh101

I thought you were going to calm down when she said that line of Gurbani you wanted her to say?

54 minutes ago, Jassu said:

He is obsessed with the wrong things: grooming & anti-jattism.  

Casteism and grooming are both bad, idk what you are talking about.

On 12/31/2021 at 11:32 PM, proactive said:

Total BS and something that can only come from someone who didn't live through those times. The only ones who viewed Santji as a terrorist were the ones who were always against him from the start such as the extremist Hindus, the Congressis, the leftists and the cultists like the Nirankaris. The common Sikhs never viewed Santji as a terrorist either before or after 1984. If your elders did then they must have some connection with the ones I listed above because no common Sikh in 1984 believed that Santji was a terrorist.

The only reassessment of Santji is being done by the youth NOW who had fallen victim to the decades of anti-Santji govt propaganda after the Kharkoo movement in 1995. They are now reassessing Santji and discovering the truth about him. The Sikhs of 1984 had no need for any reassessment, virtually every Sikh viewed him as a fighter for the rights of Punjab and the Sikh Panth. 

As for using the Indian media, you need to use your brain sometimes. It was in the interests of the Indian media to enhance Santa Singh's reputation but even the most pliant media considered him a clown and were embarrassed that the Indian govt advisors had come up with such a person to deal with the situation after Bluestar. If anything the media would be trying to make a cogent statement out of his ramblings. 

Santa Singh was like 10th or more down the list of people the Indian state wanted to use for its own purposes. The ones above him had more sense and understood the government plan against the Sikhs. ONLY Santa Singh allowed himself to be used in such an underhand manner. 

The fact that the SGPC Jathedar did not fulfil his duties does not automatically legitimise Santa Singh as Jathedar. He had decades to present his claim to be the rightful Jathedar of Akal Takht and yet no one outside of the Nihangs considered him as such. He might even have thought that by being Indira Gandhi's puppet, he would be able to take over the Akal Takht after it had been rebuilt but even he had to admit which way the wind was blowing and gave up his plan.

You know I don't give a rats ar%e what Santa Singh did for his own organisation, if he wanted to be respected by the rest of the Panth then he needed to show what his contributions were to the whole of the Panth. And stop with your Budha Dal is the Panth bukwas. It might impress ignorant kids who have never actually done any research but it doesn't impress me. 

You stated in one of the other posts that the Nihangs could not openly come out with their guns because Punjab was under lockdown. You do know that hundreds if not thousands of Sikhs had started to march to the Durbar Sahib as soon as they learned that the army was attacking. These people were machine gunned from helicopters mercilessly while your Jathedar of 90 crore Khalsa with licensed firearms was sitting in his chaoni afraid to even go out because the military was in control. 

If the newspapers were misquoting him they could so easily have been exposed by him making a statement himself. The fact is he never did. The views expressed by him in the magazines were his views then, if he changed his views after then that doesn't make any difference. The fact is he was happy to be Indira Gandhi's puppet. 

You really have to bend facts to defend him. So he opposed the Dharam Yudh morcha because he knew the SGPC were gaddars! What did the SGPC have to do with Dharam Yudh morcha? Santji by his very presence in first the Guru Nanak Niwas and the Akal Takht had negated the SGPC and left them powerless. They knew he had the support of the Panth apart from the congressi Nihangs of Santa Singh. It was the Akali Dal and Longowal which betrayed the morcha in the end. Santa Singh had been a Congressi Nihang since the early 1970s and he remained one until the end.

I don't want anyone to be arrested but I am against the hypocrisy which tries to paint the SGPC as illegitimate because it functions under govt control while Santa Singh claimed to be sovereign in his own right and yet had to follow the govt rules of firearms licences. You are either a part of the system or you are not. 

Yes, but he is then countering the need for Khalistan by saying that there is no discrimination against Sikhs. This is what he said in answer to the Khalistan demand-;

Isn't the President of India a Sikh? There are so many ministers, generals, officers. There is no discrimination. And in which little district will they make their Khalistan?

So now be honest, is this not a complete lie for not only India in 1984 but also India in 2022. The Indian state taught this so-called Jathedar well, he was mouthing the same lies that the Indian state has mouthed since 1947. 

Again where was the clarification, whenever the newspapers misquoted Santji he always made sure that he told the Sangat what the real facts were. Newspapers such as Ajit and Akali Patrika would publish these clarifications. Santa Singh did no such thing. Either he was incredibly naive or he was playing the government's game, both don't do much for his reputation.

My last point, I just want to clarify. 

Total BS and something that can only come from someone who didn't live through those times. The only ones who viewed Santji as a terrorist were the ones who were always against him from the start such as the extremist Hindus, the Congressis, the leftists and the cultists like the Nirankaris. The common Sikhs never viewed Santji as a terrorist either before or after 1984. If your elders did then they must have some connection with the ones I listed above because no common Sikh in 1984 believed that Santji was a terrorist.

This is not BS. Ask the regular joe blow in the pind after the attacks outside of those involved in the morcha. Only recently with the age of the internet that clarification has happen. Shoot I even know people. I actually know people who thought Sant Ji ran away (obviously not true). These are people who grew up and lived in Panjab at the time. Hell I even have elders who still call Kharkus atvaadi. 

You know I don't give a rats ar%e what Santa Singh did for his own organisation, if he wanted to be respected by the rest of the Panth then he needed to show what his contributions were to the whole of the Panth. And stop with your Budha Dal is the Panth bukwas. It might impress ignorant kids who have never actually done any research but it doesn't impress me. 

Budha Dal is the panth. The Nihang is the true form of Khalsa. You know it, I know it. Point blank simple.

You stated in one of the other posts that the Nihangs could not openly come out with their guns because Punjab was under lockdown. You do know that hundreds if not thousands of Sikhs had started to march to the Durbar Sahib as soon as they learned that the army was attacking. These people were machine gunned from helicopters mercilessly while your Jathedar of 90 crore Khalsa with licensed firearms was sitting in his chaoni afraid to even go out because the military was in control. 

I don't remember saying this? Could you quote that. I was talking about Nihangs walking around with illegal firearms. It's heat. 

If the newspapers were misquoting him they could so easily have been exposed by him making a statement himself. The fact is he never did. The views expressed by him in the magazines were his views then, if he changed his views after then that doesn't make any difference. The fact is he was happy to be Indira Gandhi's puppet. 

Once again, it's the 80s, two months after the attack. If the government had Baba Nihal Singh Ji Nihang, one of Sant Jis closest companions, say what he said after the attacks I don't put it past the Indian media after two months of the attack to put whatever out. 

SGPC as illegitimate because it functions under govt control while Santa Singh claimed to be sovereign in his own right and yet had to follow the govt rules of firearms licences. You are either a part of the system or you are not. 

SGPC are illegitimate because it is based on voting and elections bakwas bro not some government bakwas. Elections are anti-Sikhi. 

It was the Akali Dal and Longowal which betrayed the morcha in the end. Santa Singh had been a Congressi Nihang since the early 1970s and he remained one until the end.

Is SGPC not basically Akali Dal's chela? I consider the two organizations synonymous. Since the early 70s? If he was a Congressi what's this? 

Baba Santa Singh Ji 96k Buddha Dal talking about Indira Gandhi & the SGPC. - YouTube

Again where was the clarification, whenever the newspapers misquoted Santji he always made sure that he told the Sangat what the real facts were. Newspapers such as Ajit and Akali Patrika would publish these clarifications. Santa Singh did no such thing. Either he was incredibly naive or he was playing the government's game, both don't do much for his reputation.

Valid criticism. But then again this was two months after the attack. My idea kinda reinforces what I said earlier. I just don't consider this article reliable at all, especially after the time it was made and the media efforts after the attack. That's just my opinion.

Like I said before, we have to agree to disagree. Aside from the insults, dope argument though, not something I expected to engage in during a conversation about Baba Sahib Singh Ji Kaladhari. 

Being alive, albeit young, the western perspective was most of us didn't know who Sikhs were exactly, but they had a great reputation over here with anyone who knew them. 

They were never known to us as terrorists. Everyone couldn't believe Harminder Sahib was attacked. Nobody could believe the genocide attempt that followed. We cheered when Indra got herself shot up.  Bhinderwale was a hero. A patriot. Heck some americans wished he was american. The whole situation over there appealed to our rebel patriot sentiments even if fake. 

So when I learned that what was known to the whole world when it happened had somehow been twisted around like that? I couldn't believe it. And so many in india? Makes sense actually because of propoganda but it blew my mind. It's irrational. The whole world that knows anything about it outside india all agree on what happened and that agrees with the Sikh Paanth. Any narrative since then has been subversion. Plain as. 

Sikhs in india have Stockholm syndrome if they aren't proud of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale and everything that lead up to him.