Sign in to follow this  
dharamyudh

Gurdwara looted/Sikh man found dead in Kashmir

14 hours ago, singhdalbir said:

the Interesting thing is that we rarely hear of any hindu temple being attacked by islamist. why would that guy in UK attack a Gurdwara and not a hindu temple. I am sure there a many hindu Temples in UK. In Kashmir the hindu temples might be closed but UK???

Testing waters for other countries and to keep Hindus out of it ?

To set up worsening relations between Sikhs and Muslims in UK ?

It is without doubt that if Hindus got involved (not out of choice) then they would be with Sikhs (Sikhs would be predicted to protect them)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Getting married during amrit vela is nice. You should request it for when your time comes.
    • That stuff they are drilling into kids heads in school is messing them up, my colleague a English man told me how his 16 year old autistic son came home one day and said that he is bisexual and that the teachers are saying you can be whatever you want! he said some of his friends have chosen their sexuality while others can't decide yet. Schools are just a brainwashing program, indoctrination. The government is using school to brainwash kids, you also can't debate and question but have to listen to the person of authority, the teacher, with schools they have created a format where from a young age you're taught how to be a sheep and not question authority. Schools are just a replica of the hierarchy, its where they teach you how to stay in you're place and not question or debate the authority, condition you into thinking that. There is no disagreement or questioning encouraged in schools.  I watched this Muslim lady complaining on the news how her 6 year old daughter came home after one of these lessons and started rummaging through her brothers clothes because she wanted to be a boy. 
    • Everyone is are meant to be brother and sister until marriage, so homosexuality is an over lustful act just the same as a girl and boy doing things together before marriage. However where straight people can get married and be intimate with their partner, unfortunately gays can’t have a anand karaj so it would mean you just remain single...... I don’t understand what acceptance you are asking for? I believe you were made like that due to your past life- you have received a a hard test or obstacles on your path. What exactly is your point with this post, I don’t even understand what you want?
    • ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️ 
    • Manmat creeps in when people go after the latest fad. Since the last 20 years look at all these anand karaj occurring on the beaches of Mexico with semi naked white women walking around in the Hazuri of Guru Sahib on the beach. Our own have no sharam left when they do this.  Homosexuality is the latest fad. We are already seeing  our own SJWs making noise about allowing this in a Gurdwara twisting the meaning of Hukm by saying this is all Hukm of Maharaj. Soon the new generation of Sikh kids who have been indoctrinated in schools about this mental disorder through sex ed will do the unspeakable by allowing this manmat to occur.

Important Information

Terms of Use