Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
puzzled

Hunting Sikhs

Recommended Posts

Another example of how "sikh charities" should be using the sangats dasvand for Sikhs only 

the incidents like the ones narrated in the video should never be forgotten     its gd how some people are interviewing and documenting these stories for the future generations to see

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Old photo from back then of children with photos of their missing fathers 

EYljb0fWkAUpGaz.jpg.781424b76ad20f63913b48a89b53239f.jpg

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That h.aram.i ( sorry some people might find that word offensive but what else can you call someone who refuses to help his own people and takes money off Sikhs solely to spend on non-Sikhs) Ravi Singh has collected £5 Million and he is sitting on it and now asking Sikhs to make KA a £100 million charity. When you see how much our people have suffered and how many families have been destroyed then you get angry when you see him posting pictures of his charity running around setting up tents and feeding those for whom the other charities have collected millions for. Each post he puts up is like putting salt on the wounds of these Sikhs in need.  

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, proactive said:

That h.aram.i ( sorry some people might find that word offensive but what else can you call someone who refuses to help his own people and takes money off Sikhs solely to spend on non-Sikhs) Ravi Singh has collected £5 Million and he is sitting on it and now asking Sikhs to make KA a £100 million charity. When you see how much our people have suffered and how many families have been destroyed then you get angry when you see him posting pictures of his charity running around setting up tents and feeding those for whom the other charities have collected millions for. Each post he puts up is like putting salt on the wounds of these Sikhs in need.  

So true. Problem just isn't him. But I guess he's first Sikh to start this ugly sjw trend of wasting the Sangat's money on non Sikhs.  As some one here put it, he's turned Sikhs into the school kid whose giving out gifts to other kids with the hope that they will like him. That's loser mentality

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

So true. Problem just isn't him. But I guess he's first Sikh to start this ugly sjw trend of wasting the Sangat's money on non Sikhs.  As some one here put it, he's turned Sikhs into the school kid whose giving out gifts to other kids with the hope that they will like him. That's loser mentality

I think that might be true   he really had taken the whole sjw trend to a new level, before him no one used to do it like he did. On top of that he uses social media to show everything.   Hes really set the trend within the sikh community. Now every sikh wants to be a hero. I think in their heads they think they are bhai kanhaiya and doing a massive sacrifice. 

SJW then love uploading photos onto social media and getting all the likes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These poor people are going to be haunted by these memories till their last days. A day probably does not pass without them remembering. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, puzzled said:

These poor people are going to be haunted by these memories till their last days. A day probably does not pass without them remembering. 

Man. No doubt which Yug we're in for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, proactive said:

That h.aram.i ( sorry some people might find that word offensive but what else can you call someone who refuses to help his own people and takes money off Sikhs solely to spend on non-Sikhs) Ravi Singh has collected £5 Million and he is sitting on it and now asking Sikhs to make KA a £100 million charity. When you see how much our people have suffered and how many families have been destroyed then you get angry when you see him posting pictures of his charity running around setting up tents and feeding those for whom the other charities have collected millions for. Each post he puts up is like putting salt on the wounds of these Sikhs in need.  

Plenty of other 'Sikh charities' just follow KA model..become fashion trend who will get most pr and clicks...What about these Gurdwara committees? They're all corrupt! Spent millions on buildings, as elsewhere, yet a small portion of sangant daswand will go so far  in Punjab...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got an idea.

Why don't we start an "adopt a bibi" programme. 

We take in a 1984 widow like a mother or grandmother and each family in diaspora supports her and her family.

We can help them with their home and help them directly with things and education for their family. 

Here's another idea:

There are some successful Khalsa Schools in Canada and the UK.

Why can't these academies be expanded into Punjab to provide high quality education with a Sikh ethos. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I got an idea.

Why don't we start an "adopt a bibi" programme. 

We take in a 1984 widow like a mother or grandmother and each family in diaspora supports her and her family.

We can help them with their home and help them directly with things and education for their family. 

Here's another idea:

There are some successful Khalsa Schools in Canada and the UK.

Why can't these academies be expanded into Punjab to provide high quality education with a Sikh ethos. 

Bro that's a fantastic idea. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, proactive said:

That h.aram.i ( sorry some people might find that word offensive but what else can you call someone who refuses to help his own people and takes money off Sikhs solely to spend on non-Sikhs) Ravi Singh has collected £5 Million and he is sitting on it and now asking Sikhs to make KA a £100 million charity. When you see how much our people have suffered and how many families have been destroyed then you get angry when you see him posting pictures of his charity running around setting up tents and feeding those for whom the other charities have collected millions for. Each post he puts up is like putting salt on the wounds of these Sikhs in need.  

I live just around the corner from him and sometimes see him out and about walking. I feel like saying something to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

I live just around the corner from him and sometimes see him out and about walking. I feel like saying something to him.

 He's says he drives a broken down car lives in small house ..is it true?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't Guru Nanak Dev ji an SJW social justice warrior too? Why would it be bad to follow Bhai Kanhaiya ji's example? I'm sure there are many who don't publicise their sewa as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Ok, I think hadiths play a role in the conflict too because they reject each others hadiths. They  basically arguing over one matter but each using a different set of books with different narratives lol  Cant see them reaching a conclusion with that any time soon!   Shias dont like Aisha the child bride. Sikhs are really lucky that we dont have major differences in Sikh sects like muslims and Christian's do. The worst I can think of is the nirankaris and their on going line of gurus but they are pretty much are out of the fold of Sikhi now and did whatever damage they wanted to back in the 80s. 
    • Yes, @MuslimNeighbour, please do enlighten us on this (and other questions we have).
    • That's not entirely true. There is a Hadith (and I'm paraphrasing here as I don't remember all the details) when the prophet initially invited all the quresh tribes to dinner to invite them to Islam. He asked the question, who will be my brother (in faith), my friend and my successor (khalifa). Imam Ali immediately stood up. The prophet asked him to sit down (as he was still quite young, though extremely loyal to the prophet from day one). The prophet asked the question again, and again the same thing happened. On the third time, when Imam Ali stood up, the prophet said, very well, you will be my brother, my friend and my successor. This hadith is found in both sunni and shia books. There is also a verse in the quran (and please correct me if I'm wrong) where Allah says that he chooses his khalifa. Depending on the context of this verse, this could invalidate the khalifate of Abu Bakar and validate the divinity of Ali being the khalifa. There is also a "Hadith-e-Noor" (found in both sunni and shia books) in which the prophet says, Me and Ali are created from the same light. These (and many others) are just some of the points which could point to the divine claim that Imam Ali was indeed the divine successor to the prophet.  But yes, there was plenty of killing of the family of the prophet. And many battles ensued, which resulted in parts of the quran being lost. But...that's a different topic entirely....
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use