Sign in to follow this  
Harditsingh

Black magic and bhoot

4 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Myth: chandi di vaar is not for the householder and cannot be read at night.

Legend: Baba Deep Singh ji fighting with his head off.  Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji gave this shakti to Baba ji.  Before you start to beat your nihang googly eyed drum think about why I say Guru Sahib.  

If chandi di Vaar power cannot be contained in this body.  Why aren't the nihang singh bursting into dust as they read this paat every day?

Trick are for kids.  Fairytales are for the weak. Chandi di Vaar is for every person on this planet.  Do you know how much bir ras is in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji?  Ang 555, Guru Amar Das ji Shabad. Aisi marni jo mare.  Once the fear of death is gone. What is there to be afraid of in the battlefield?  

Oh dear it’s you again 😅. Quick everyone hide, a ghost has come among us! 🤣

You’re the reason I didn’t share my personal experience of what happens if dhiyan connects while doing Chandi di vaar. Dhiyan is everything, with any bani the moment dhiyan gets fixed on shabad all kirpa will be received.

5 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

What is there to be afraid of in the battlefield?  

In your case, tripping over your own shoelaces 😂 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Singh375 said:

You’re the reason I didn’t share my personal experience of what happens if dhiyan connects while doing Chandi di vaar. Dhiyan is everything, with any bani the moment dhiyan gets fixed on shabad all kirpa will be received.

Well your personal experience doesn't speak for what happens when anyone else reads chandi di Vaar.   Since you cautioned others in your last post.  That means you experienced something negative.  Your experience is no different than when a person reads sri charitorpakhyan and they have kaam arise in them.   The Bani chandi di Vaar is not to blame, but you at an individual level need to fix your mind to experience the true Anand that comes from chandi di Vaar.   You are at fault and not Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Bani.  

3 hours ago, Singh375 said:

Oh dear it’s you again 😅. Quick everyone hide, a ghost has come among us! 🤣

Whenever a person say be cautious or had a bad experience with Bani, so don't do a, b, c, etc.  Tell them you need to fix yourself.   Stop blaming the GURU for your downfalls. 

On 7/14/2020 at 7:54 PM, learningkaur said:

Not sure if this is right but someone came to my house and told me to wear a shabad and also he put them on my doors as he was certain someone has done something bad...... and told me to read Kanra Mahela 5 21 times a day for 40 days (both are in my last post in the gurbani part of this forum).. incase you wanted to read it for your grandparents. Other then that I would tell them to do a lot of simran, breathing the correct way and stop any tv dramas etc so their mind is always on Waheguru 

With the wardrobe situation, I’ve had that before where I can’t shake off something Is in a certain corner of the room. I put on Jaap sahib when I have felt it.

Could you post the shabad please. SikhiToTheMax link if you have it

22 hours ago, Singh375 said:

The power of Chandi di vaar physically can’t be contained by this human body.

I was shacking one day when I tried to listen to Chandi di Vaar when I was resting. Chandi di Vaar does come in handy when I do work in my garden. It makes me work quick and I get tired less.

1 hour ago, AkalkiFauj said:

Could you post the shabad please. SikhiToTheMax link if you have it

This is the shabad I have been given to read

ANG 1307-1308

ਕਾਨੜਾ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ 
ਜਨ ਕੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਸੰਗੇ ਅਸਨੇਹੁ ॥ 
ਸਾਜਨੋ ਤੂ ਮੀਤੁ ਮੇਰਾ ਗ੍ਰਿਹਿ ਤੇਰੈ ਸਭੁ ਕੇਹੁ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ 
ਮਾਨੁ ਮਾਂਗਉ ਤਾਨੁ ਮਾਂਗਉ ਧਨੁ ਲਖਮੀ ਸੁਤ ਦੇਹ ॥੧॥ 
ਮੁਕਤਿ ਜੁਗਤਿ ਭੁਗਤਿ ਪੂਰਨ ਪਰਮਾਨੰਦ ਪਰਮ ਨਿਧਾਨ ॥ 
ਭੈ ਭਾਇ ਭਗਤਿ ਨਿਹਾਲ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਦਾ ਸਦਾ ਕੁਰਬਾਨ ॥੨॥੪॥੪੯॥ 

http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=1307&g=1&h=1&r=1&t=1&p=0&k=0

Then the following image with those two shabads on (ang 626 and 819) the singh told me to wear this and he put it on my doors- not sure what people’s opinions on this is. If it’s right or not.37478FBC-E4D0-4F8E-A6D4-F3C31398F4E1.thumb.jpeg.ab78f1cabacf555adb18ce23bcebbda8.jpeg

Sorry don’t have sikhitothemax links.

54 minutes ago, learningkaur said:

ANG 1307-1308

ਕਾਨੜਾ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ 

http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=1307&g=1&h=1&r=1&t=1&p=0&k=0

Then the following image with those two shabads on (ang 626 and 819) the singh told me to wear this and he put it on my doors- not sure what people’s opinions on this is. If it’s right or not.37478FBC-E4D0-4F8E-A6D4-F3C31398F4E1.thumb.jpeg.ab78f1cabacf555adb18ce23bcebbda8.jpeg

Sorry don’t have sikhitothemax links.

Thanks ji

56 minutes ago, learningkaur said:

ANG 1307-1308

ਕਾਨੜਾ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ 

What did the singh tell you? To do a jaap of this or just read it once? 

3 hours ago, AkalkiFauj said:

21 times a day for 40 days

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have another question to . My Grandma does this charag ( lighting a jot on Thursday) for this sufi saint and there is a jagha over their in our pind in india too for this guy. Apparently my Great Great Grandpa used to light a jot too. It’s kind off like a family thing I guess buy I don’t want to do it because of Sikhi. What should I do. I have proof that this sufi saints energy exists even though he’s dead for god knows how long. Please help me.

Just now, AkalkiFauj said:

I have another question to . My Grandma does this charag ( lighting a jot on Thursday) for this sufi saint and there is a jagha over their in our pind in india too for this guy. Apparently my Great Great Grandpa used to light a jot too. It’s kind off like a family thing I guess buy I don’t want to do it because of Sikhi. What should I do. I have proof that this sufi saints energy exists even though he’s dead for god knows how long. Please help me.

It’s also said that if something is like this in the family you should do it or bad stuff happens. This exactly happened to one of my rishtedar.

3 hours ago, AkalkiFauj said:

All saints/pir/devte etc. have some kind of kamaie, they are worthy of being respected for it. So don't speak bad or show any disrespect to them or their jagha - that's when bad things can happen.

People remember/worship them for worldly blessing like money, dhandrusti, sukhshanti etc. And within their limit they can bestow these things to you. (note. they can't give mukti and whatever they give you eventually runs out)

But a beggar doesn’t need to beg from a Prince when he finds the King. If your blessed and you realise Guru Nanak Dev Ji is god, then  you don't need to follow these things. Everything is in house of Guru Nanak Sahib, and the best thing is there's no limit, blessings don't run out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/14/2020 at 10:23 PM, Singh375 said:

The power of Chandi di vaar physically can’t be contained by this human body. 

I did what you said for a few days, put on chandi do vaar

i actually did start to feel irritated/anger over things and so I stopped.

This thing is still here. Yesterday I felt it in the night so I got my husband to wake up and put Amrit around. He also had a encounter where he was half asleep, he said something came and he asked it if it has a l problem with him, it didn’t reply, then he asked if it has a problem with me and he roared. My husband never remembers dreams so it was probably real.

the worst thing is I don’t even do Amrit vela properly now as I feel scared to get up and leave the bedroom. I try to do it in my room but lights off so I just fall asleep!

im concerned about my daughter who I was pregnant with when apparently this thing was put on me. She is always angry, don’t know how I can help her

On 7/15/2020 at 10:50 PM, AkalkiFauj said:

Did it help you?

1 hour ago, learningkaur said:

I did what you said for a few days, put on chandi do vaar

i actually did start to feel irritated/anger over things and so I stopped.

This thing is still here. Yesterday I felt it in the night so I got my husband to wake up and put Amrit around. He also had a encounter where he was half asleep, he said something came and he asked it if it has a l problem with him, it didn’t reply, then he asked if it has a problem with me and he roared. My husband never remembers dreams so it was probably real.

the worst thing is I don’t even do Amrit vela properly now as I feel scared to get up and leave the bedroom. I try to do it in my room but lights off so I just fall asleep!

im concerned about my daughter who I was pregnant with when apparently this thing was put on me. She is always angry, don’t know how I can help her

Did it help you?

Amritvela have full ishnaan (inc kesh)Read 5 japji sahib and 5 jaap sahib, go to maharaj do ardas and make degh. Ask for forgiveness for any mistakes. Make sure you do naam abhiyaas every day. Naam simran is 50% of your nitnem.
then read 5 japji sahibs daily. 

15 minutes ago, 1Anonymous1 said:

Amritvela have full ishnaan (inc kesh)Read 5 japji sahib and 5 jaap sahib, go to maharaj do ardas and make degh. Ask for forgiveness for any mistakes. Make sure you do naam abhiyaas every day. Naam simran is 50% of your nitnem.
then read 5 japji sahibs daily. 

Thank you Ji

What do people do if they wash kesh at that time? Use a hair dryer even if it wakes everyone else up?

i haven’t made degh before, I’ll try