Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
puzzled

What happens after death?

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, puzzled said:

Experience with Jamdoots in Dharmpuri  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uewBW9RAeI

There was a story (audio recording i think) like this someone posted a while ago about a gentleman from India who was sat outside his house asleep and was taken by Jamdoots by mistake, he spoke of the bliss he felt and the amount of love before he was sent back, i'd love to find that recording, can't remember any more than that.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that's a different one than the one veerji was talking about above but it's similar.Really nice katha heard this twice.Thank you for sharing🙏

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many Pubjabis say that all this stuff is just superstitions/behm  and say it's all pakand.

Their usual argument is that no one has seen these things. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Many Pubjabis say that all this stuff is just superstitions/behm  and say it's all pakand.

Their usual argument is that no one has seen these things. 

It's pretty difficult for a normal human being to comprehend that something like this might exist, you'll even get religious people who will brush it off even though the religion they believe in say's it's what happens.

I'm not sure of I've spoken about this on this forum before (if i have i apologise for the repeat telling), my Grandmother passed away at the tale end of last year, she was 95 and had a decent life, all she would ever do is paath, all the time, my mum told me she had darshan of Guru Nanak Dev Ji when she was doing paath once but refused to speak about it because it shook her up.

About two week's before shed passed she wouldn't wake up, he breathing had slowed to almost nothing, we called the paramedics, they worked on her and managed to revive her (her kidneys were operating at about 5% at this point so we knew that if she made it past 2019 she's be lucky), she was out for about 2 hours in total, a few day's later i ring my mum to see how she is, she starts telling me that you Gran's been telling me something weird, i spoke to my Bibi, she said she had died and was being taken away (she didn't mention Jamdoots by name), all she heard was screaming and people being beaten to a point that she was scared, he words were "Oothe Kuth De Bahut ya", she said she was told "Tera hor kam rehnde ya hale" by someone and was sent back, it freaked me out no end, she was unfazed by the whole thing, my mum and dad took it in their stride as well (they are both deeply religious amritdhari's).

She passed away 2 weeks later, same day, Friday, she had her entire family around her, i'm thinking that was what she meant when she said "tera hor kam rehnde ya", she hadn't seen my 2 chache for a while and this made them come down, she heard everyone's voices and passed away peacefully.

10 months on I've not fully grasped what she told me, she was an integral part of my life and taught me pretty much everything i know about being a good human being, she was a good person and i hope she found peace with the amount of faith she had.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, kcmidlands said:

It's pretty difficult for a normal human being to comprehend that something like this might exist, you'll even get religious people who will brush it off even though the religion they believe in say's it's what happens.

I'm not sure of I've spoken about this on this forum before (if i have i apologise for the repeat telling), my Grandmother passed away at the tale end of last year, she was 95 and had a decent life, all she would ever do is paath, all the time, my mum told me she had darshan of Guru Nanak Dev Ji when she was doing paath once but refused to speak about it because it shook her up.

About two week's before shed passed she wouldn't wake up, he breathing had slowed to almost nothing, we called the paramedics, they worked on her and managed to revive her (her kidneys were operating at about 5% at this point so we knew that if she made it past 2019 she's be lucky), she was out for about 2 hours in total, a few day's later i ring my mum to see how she is, she starts telling me that you Gran's been telling me something weird, i spoke to my Bibi, she said she had died and was being taken away (she didn't mention Jamdoots by name), all she heard was screaming and people being beaten to a point that she was scared, he words were "Oothe Kuth De Bahut ya", she said she was told "Tera hor kam rehnde ya hale" by someone and was sent back, it freaked me out no end, she was unfazed by the whole thing, my mum and dad took it in their stride as well (they are both deeply religious amritdhari's).

She passed away 2 weeks later, same day, Friday, she had her entire family around her, i'm thinking that was what she meant when she said "tera hor kam rehnde ya", she hadn't seen my 2 chache for a while and this made them come down, she heard everyone's voices and passed away peacefully.

10 months on I've not fully grasped what she told me, she was an integral part of my life and taught me pretty much everything i know about being a good human being, she was a good person and i hope she found peace with the amount of faith she had.

Yeah i'v heard similar stories to what your grandma saw. These experiences are no different to what bani says about jamdoots and how they beat people. 

But what is it that jamdoots beat? Because our remains are on earth, so they take our soul, is it our soul that is punished then? 

Dasam bani says that kaami people will be tied to hot metal poles/pillars.

Our conscious must go with us then ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Yeah i'v heard similar stories to what your grandma saw. These experiences are no different to what bani says about jamdoots and how they beat people. 

But what is it that jamdoots beat? Because our remains are on earth, so they take our soul, is it our soul that is punished then? 

Dasam bani says that kaami people will be tied to hot metal poles/pillars.

Our conscious must go with us then ? 

I thin our conscious may go with us up until a certain point, the story i referenced earlier (that i can't find now), i remember the gentleman saying he slowly forgot about his earthly life as he entered a state of bliss and pure love.

We also say "Aaatma" has left the body after someone passes, that would be your soul, maybe that carries some element of your consciousness with it.

I've no idea what happens, there are a few like my Grandmother who got a peak behind the curtain, i think all we can do is be decent human beings and remember his name.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, puzzled said:

1. But what is it that jamdoots beat? Because our remains are on earth, so they take our soul, is it our soul that is punished then? 

2. Dasam bani says that kaami people will be tied to hot metal poles/pillars.

3. Our conscious must go with us then ? 

1A.  Yamdoots beat the mind and as the soul is caught in a tight knot with the  mind, it also suffers.

2A.  True

3A.  Our consciouss is the soul, and as said above, each time the souls moves into a new life, the mind goes along. The only way to free ourselves and untie our strong knot with the mind and reunite our soul consciousness with Him, is by His kirpa and His bhakti.

That is why the Bani says: Prabh ka simran, man kee mael jaae. 

It is only by His simran, that we cut off our ties with the dirty mind and its evil tendencies , sanskaras, karmas.

As long as the mind is tied with the soul, we are stuck in the cycle of births and deaths, only when we throughy cleanse our mind  from its dirt, the soul becomes mindless, thus no karma, and the consequence is that we move upwards like a bullet to merge in our Origin, Waheguru Akal Purukh, that also, not by our merits, but entirely by His kirpa.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, puzzled said:

Yeah i'v heard similar stories to what your grandma saw. These experiences are no different to what bani says about jamdoots and how they beat people. 

But what is it that jamdoots beat? Because our remains are on earth, so they take our soul, is it our soul that is punished then? 

Dasam bani says that kaami people will be tied to hot metal poles/pillars.

Our conscious must go with us then ? 

I think it's the mann - mind they beat. I remeber watching Bhai Jagraaj Singh ji talking about the Jamdoots beating the mind because the souls is pure and the thing filled with dirt and haumai is our mind. The longer we think the mind is everything and I (haumai) the more beats we will get.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

I think it's the mann - mind they beat. I remeber watching Bhai Jagraaj Singh ji talking about the Jamdoots beating the mind because the souls is pure and the thing filled with dirt and haumai is our mind. The longer we think the mind is everything and I (haumai) the more beats we will get.

It could explain why we say "Maan neeva maat uchi" when doing ardaas.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Yeah i think too that bhai jugraj was made shaheed just too suspicious the way he was taken out when he started talking about political reality and truth about this world. They left him alone when he was just talking about spiritual stuff but when he applied the miri puri concept of Sikhi that all Sikhs should I think they did something to his body. Either poisoned his food with carcinogenics or radioactive stuff or x-ray beams (which are known covert weapons used by world powers to take out their targets covertly and plausible deniability). He used to mostly started basics of sikhi to combat the dawah islamic and christian missionaries targeting sikhs for conversion. So they didn't like it when he used to do that fearless confrontation parchar that basics of sikhi on the streets and in street stalls. Now since he has passed there is a lack and void of that. Then he started to talk about making all of india as khalistan and having khalsa raj that upset the hindu extremists and indian nationalists. He also exposed British empires role in destroying Sikh sovereignty and taking part in genocides against us from 1840s to 1990s. So he made alot of powerful enemies with his truthful and fearless parchar that was converting hundreds of non-sikhs to Sikhi by the week and educating ignorant Sikhs back into true Sikhi. He would often visit this forum i heard and get good idea's that he got from members from here and would talk about in his speeches e.g he talked about establishing a UK takht to have political power of Sikhs aboard away from india's captured and control sri akal takht. So the enemies of Sikhi were trembling at the power 1 man with a youtube channel had. I believe one of the enemies must have done something to take him out to silence him forever and attempt to block the revival of global Sikh spirituality and political awakening.  
    • Quite an interesting book alot of truths in that. Also exposed the Indian establishments hand in terrorist acts aboard especially in canada and then blaming Sikhs for it. Using Sikh patsy indian military intelligence agents like talwinder parmer to do their bidding then extrajudicial killing him (or disappearing him) when he got back to punjab. Also this is guy below exposed other agents who were founders of the BKI militant group. One of the guys was a canadian intelligence agent and probably and indian r&aw agent given cover by the indian embassy CSIS subtly talking about indian govt interference, subversion and terrorism on canadian soil            
    • This had me in stitches when 1st watched it 
    • Regardless of how he came to leave this Khel in Kalyug he did indeed. 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use