Sign in to follow this  
Sat1

PIZZAGATE, Yewtree, peodophilia

Going on at the highest levels like an open secret:

Thatcher protected Tory MP suspected of abusing children, MI5 files reveal

Peter Morrison’s alleged ‘penchant for small boys’ was considered only in national security, not criminal terms, witness tells Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse 

Peter-Morrison.jpg?w968

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/inquiry-child-sexual-abuse-peter-morrison-paedophile-tory-mp-thatcher-mi5-westminster-police-a8818151.html

• Downvote 1

19 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Remember Charlie engaged Diana when she was a teen

She was 19 according to wikipedia at time of engagement ? Was 19 considered young at that time do you think?  Maybe now, yes

On 8/24/2020 at 11:48 PM, learningkaur said:

What do the elite gain from being in the illuminati? 

I worry about my kids, so much has changed in the last 30 years, I worry about how bad it will be in the next 20 years. I think I need to make another thread for advice on how to keep them away from all this crap. I actually feel like my kids shouldn’t have kids because this world is going to get so bad. 

They probably realise that the Illuminati controls the world and then want immunity so join. No idea. The Illuminati’s had their agenda for god knows how long. Some say it’s been around since aliens supposedly built the pyramids in Egypt. God knows. They’re bad people and what logic do bad people follow. 

• Downvote 1

On 8/25/2020 at 5:06 PM, puzzled said:

No mainstream media is reporting this lol

Of course not. London is Illuminati Central, and the royals are supposedly deep into it. The queens husband is meant to be a master Freemason. 

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

Look at all the R Kelly stuff. He married Aaliyah when she was like 15 years old! Jay Z also dated her. Theres pictures of her doing the triangle sign with her hands. If people say jay z does it because it's the symbol of his label then why was aaliyah doing it all the way back in the 90s! And then she "died" in a plane crash. 

R Kelly had teenage girl s3x slaves and s3x dungeons! 

Theres also alot of homosexuality in hiphop aswell! 

I would say that most of the a list female celebrities are high class prostitutes. I’ve heard a lot of stories about them being offered millions to sleep with rich men etc. Their music videos have messages that hint to this too. The MKUltra programme had a sex kitten programming tool that brainwashed women into thinking they were catlike and making them sex slaves. This cat, cheetah symbolism is in a lot of the women’s music videos. If the world is run by dirty old men ie the Illuminati, I think this makes sense. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, Sat1 said:

I would say that most of the a list female celebrities are high class prostitutes. I’ve heard a lot of stories about them being offered millions to sleep with rich men etc. Their music videos have messages that hint to this too. The MKUltra programme had a sex kitten programming tool that brainwashed women into thinking they were catlike and making them sex slaves. This cat, cheetah symbolism is in a lot of the women’s music videos. If the world is run by dirty old men ie the Illuminati, I think this makes sense. 

Cardi B had a cheetah in her song, the one where she dressed like a Arab. Think it was called bodak yellow. 

Hove you seen her new song 😐   she's calling herself a wh0re.  And there are two tigers mating in the video! 

Cardi B was a stripper! And prostitute I'm guessing, she used to ho home with random men and then drug them and steal money, now she raps, won a Grammy and millions of females look up to her,  crazy world!

• Like 2

Alot of animals being used in music videos 🤔

Snakes being used

DJ khalid got owl in his recent song with Drake.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

Cardi B had a cheetah in her song, the one where she dressed like a Arab. Think it was called bodak yellow. 

Hove you seen her new song 😐   she's calling herself a wh0re.  And there are two tigers mating in the video! 

Cardi B was a stripper! And prostitute I'm guessing, she used to ho home with random men and then drug them and steal money, now she raps, won a Grammy and millions of females look up to her,  crazy world!

They're kanjars cause that's what makes them famous. If they weren't, they would have no fame and not much money.

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

Alot of animals being used in music videos 🤔

Snakes being used

DJ khalid got owl in his recent song with Drake.

Should't those animal right people be speaking up against this?

3 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

You people are morons.

how bro is it cos this whole comfortable life uve been living has been exposed as a mere sham and that the western countries we live in are not at all for freedom does this scare you so u resort to name calling

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Harditsingh said:

how bro is it cos this whole comfortable life uve been living has been exposed as a mere sham and that the western countries we live in are not at all for freedom does this scare you so u resort to name calling

why should you believe that of those people who couldn't sit still and develop their cultures  instead spread their hate, violence and moral corruption worldwide ? people who enslave , rob and kill are NOT interested in freedom at any time just proving how far they can get away with it.