Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kau89r8

Latest BS from twitter - defending sex workers!

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, DailyMail said:

lower strate of the varna system?

Good god, what did i just read there? No wonder the Ravidasia community are pushing for caste discrimination as part of the Equality Act 2000, because of uneducated Hindus like yourself.

Seriously, how did we end up with people like you? 

 

I'm being serious. How much did your RSS masters pay you to write such an anti-Sikh sentence? Crikey. We need another SIngh Sabha movement and yes we have our work cut out if this is the crap we're dealing with.

 

This entire thread has turned into why rural Sikhs are specialists in Punjabiat and manu-smitri. There's no Sikhi there at all. Most of you are still confused with being a Punjabi and living the Sikh way of life. Being in touch with Punjab has got you guys no where in Sikhi - nowhere. You want to see a mona? Go to Punjab. You want t see a Singh? Go to Delhi, Jammu, Bangkok...I wonder why?! 

 

The love for Sikhi is clearly inversely proportional to being a Punjabi. Worked it out yet? No? Get your RSS masters to solve that one for you.

How do you conflate me being an RSS agent?

It's strange how one poster can for many years malign a group of people who make up 60 to 70 percent of the quam and no one says a single word. Yet one person stands up against it and people lose their mind.

I am only reflecting back in a manner that cockney understands.

There is a double standard on this forum.

If you want to bash someone then prepared to get bashed back.

Don't want to be bashed, then don't bring it up in the first place. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Harditsingh said:

pretty sure there all from califiornia and ones who behave like this in canada mostly come from BC. They r the cousins of the UK jatt sikhs so there is a connection mostly same surnames of women (Grewal, Dhaliwal, Gill etc) that get up to these sort of behaviours

That is because they make up the bulk of Sikhs in those places.

That is the PC culture of the west coast for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, DailyMail said:

lower strate of the varna system?

Good god, what did i just read there? No wonder the Ravidasia community are pushing for caste discrimination as part of the Equality Act 2000, because of uneducated Hindus like yourself.

Seriously, how did we end up with people like you? 

 

I'm being serious. How much did your RSS masters pay you to write such an anti-Sikh sentence? Crikey. We need another SIngh Sabha movement and yes we have our work cut out if this is the crap we're dealing with.

 

This entire thread has turned into why rural Sikhs are specialists in Punjabiat and manu-smitri. There's no Sikhi there at all. Most of you are still confused with being a Punjabi and living the Sikh way of life. Being in touch with Punjab has got you guys no where in Sikhi - nowhere. You want to see a mona? Go to Punjab. You want to see a Singh? Go to Delhi, Jammu, Bangkok...I wonder why?! 

 

The love for Sikhi is clearly inversely proportional to being a Punjabi. Worked it out yet? No? Get your RSS masters to solve that one for you.

Oohhh no, @dallysingh101 is being attacked by his own weapon.  Someone named dailymail help this weak loud mouth poster out.  @dallysingh101 is the root cause of all the caste related drama on this forum.  Without any regard he insults people who live in the village.  You are completely being biased here.  I don't care for @dallysingh101 or @Ranjeet01 but the spade here is poster dolly.  If you are a moderator here, God help us because you couldn't write a more biased post than you already did.  @ADMIN maybe its time to clean your house.  I know one of you got hit by covid as I recall from a post.  So maybe after you guys are better.  

Wait there might be a 1800 painting of dolly wearing a shirt with the word innocent on it.   Well, he's innocent.   Everyone stop whining, he's a honest guy.  Where is the brick wall so I can smash my head multiple times to see the light as @DailyMail did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DailyMail said:

Good god, what did i just read there? No wonder the Ravidasia community are pushing for caste discrimination as part of the Equality Act 2000, because of uneducated Hindus like yourself

Funny how you mentioned that. If someone was to screen shot all the casteist stuff written by dally on this forum over the years and sent it to someone he would probably get done for discrimination under that very law. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

If rural people have had no problem buying girls for brides in the past (from wandering gypsies), what makes you think they wouldn't use hookers? Some do, they just aren't as open about it as sullay are. 

Considering your ancestors come from rajasthan as you claim, they probably had genital tattoos and piercings and what not,  rajasthani people are known for their tribal tattoos, piercings and exotic practices. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

That is because they make up the bulk of Sikhs in those places.

That is the PC culture of the west coast for you.

yes so it seems rather then a city or rural thing this could possibly be a result of living in the west for a couple of generations? most rural background ppl  i know in real life who r first generation are alot more well rounded and have there head on there shoulder but after a few generations there is a greater risk of being gorafied 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Harditsingh said:

yes so it seems rather then a city or rural thing this could possibly be a result of living in the west for a couple of generations? most rural background ppl  i know in real life who r first generation are alot more well rounded and have there head on there shoulder but after a few generations there is a greater risk of being gorafied 

In one of my original posts I mentioned that it impacted both rural Sikhs and urban Sikhs. 

It probably impacted Urban Sikhs more quickly than rural Sikhs because they had better education and command of English and were able to fit in better but with that comes other caveats. 

But of course, if you live in an area for multiple generations, your descendents are going to be more adapted into the culture and environment that you are going to live in and you are going to pick up habits of the host community. 

The habits from your Punjab you retain are going to be from when you left.

Many years ago when I was visiting Canada, a bunch of relatives was watching a wedding from UK. They were laughing at some of the traditions because these Sikhs from Canada were more recent arrivals and there are traditions that are not done anymore. 

That is one of things people tend to forget,  Punjab has changed.

A Sikh in Malaysia retains Punjabi culture from 1905 which a Sikh who has moved to Australia in 2009 from Punjab will find old and quaint. 

There are a whole heap of factors to take into consideration and there are other dynamics at play.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

In one of my original posts I mentioned that it impacted both rural Sikhs and urban Sikhs. 

It probably impacted Urban Sikhs more quickly than rural Sikhs because they had better education and command of English and were able to fit in better but with that comes other caveats. 

But of course, if you live in an area for multiple generations, your descendents are going to be more adapted into the culture and environment that you are going to live in and you are going to pick up habits of the host community. 

The habits from your Punjab you retain are going to be from when you left.

Many years ago when I was visiting Canada, a bunch of relatives was watching a wedding from UK. They were laughing at some of the traditions because these Sikhs from Canada were more recent arrivals and there are traditions that are not done anymore. 

That is one of things people tend to forget,  Punjab has changed.

A Sikh in Malaysia retains Punjabi culture from 1905 which a Sikh who has moved to Australia in 2009 from Punjab will find old and quaint. 

There are a whole heap of factors to take into consideration and there are other dynamics at play.

within the old and quaint is counted sikh values which are supposed to be central to life like keeping kesh , wearing dastar, doing paat daily including monthly sehaj paat , visiting Gurdwara daily , learning to do kirtan properly with raag

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

within the old and quaint is counted sikh values which are supposed to be central to life like keeping kesh , wearing dastar, doing paat daily including monthly sehaj paat , visiting Gurdwara daily , learning to do kirtan properly with raag

This is one of the things these "modern " types don't realise. 

Modernity lacks structure and discipline. Doing paat daily, going to gurdwara daily brings structure, discipline and good routine. 

 Doing these things brings real freedom.

It frees you from things that you don't need.

Modern people who are into hedonist life and uber material life are trapped in their maya. They are not free. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

This is one of the things these "modern " types don't realise. 

Modernity lacks structure and discipline. Doing paat daily, going to gurdwara daily brings structure, discipline and good routine. 

 Doing these things brings real freedom.

It frees you from things that you don't need.

Modern people who are into hedonist life and uber material life are trapped in their maya. They are not free. 

they seriously need to read brave new world to realise just how they are being manipulated for the coming totalitarian regimes , else they'll lose all true freedoms and rights (over own body, children, movement, life)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

they seriously need to read brave new world to realise just how they are being manipulated for the coming totalitarian regimes , else they'll lose all true freedoms and rights (over own body, children, movement, life)

You see it, I see it, other posters on this forum can see what is happening.

No matter how much you try to warn people, they won't listen.

It becomes like triage. You can help to save the ones you can and the let go of the ones you cannot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Realistically speaking from them peoples point of view, how relevant and appealing is god and religion in today's time? Obviously it's different for us, but for vast majority, why would they find God and the rules of religion appealing when they are living the whole yolo lifestyle. Why give up party, s3x and alcohol and everything else that is pleasing and pleasurable to the senses, for a lifestyle of strict rules and refraining from everything "fun" and that the senses enjoy. 

It's easy to say that these people should stop it, but why would they lol! ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2020 at 6:05 PM, Harditsingh said:

upon entering junior high i was shocked when i my family moved me from my public school to a private school which mad mostly apney. during the time i made friends with few apney i remmeber being asked if i was jatt i didnt know what that meant. i also was told that a girl like me and to me this was all foreign i replied innocently i dont date im punjabi  ahahaha. 

even going to SOME weddings of friends i have seen things that are messed up from the way the women dress to the antics but this is not really for all apneh. and i must note tht most apneh in canada r from punjab directly hardly any from africa here. most r rural sikhs from doaba or moga

I remember a Kenya Singh at uni, and he said he was Amrit-dhari, I think he was one of those KEnya sikh families that take Pahul at 6 years old. One day in the Students Union bar area, saw his friend messing about with his girlfriend with her sitting on his lap etc and he just mentioned it to him, and he said there's nothing wrong with it.

Then he told me he himself had 2 girlfriends in the past, just had a further discussion with him and he couldn't see anything wrong with taking women like this, I wasn't clued up about grihast jeevan in those days.

I know another Kenya sikh, and him and his Uncles seem to be ok going to strip clubs. Me and another sardar have even mentioned this, and he doesn't seem to care. Also he doesn't care when we say don't eat halal meat and makes stupid excuses.

But from this thread it and some talk about Kenya sikhs being more liberal, I think due to being close to the British colonial masters, the Kenya sikhs follow sikhi in a more religious/ritualistic manner as opposed to sikhs linked to India being more dharmik, regardless of keeping kesh or not. Being dharmik you are less likely to lose traditions and less likely to do things like this dating mentality, whereas for religious people since it doesn't fit in the religion box they can do stuff like that after losing touch with culture. 

 

sikhi as dharam, as opposed to religion, helps preserve some traditions and culture as well.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2020 at 11:41 AM, puzzled said:

Realistically speaking from them peoples point of view, how relevant and appealing is god and religion in today's time? Obviously it's different for us, but for vast majority, why would they find God and the rules of religion appealing when they are living the whole yolo lifestyle. Why give up party, s3x and alcohol and everything else that is pleasing and pleasurable to the senses, for a lifestyle of strict rules and refraining from everything "fun" and that the senses enjoy. 

It's easy to say that these people should stop it, but why would they lol! ? 

People are starting to. There are people out there who do it so much and fall down that spiral (alcohol, drugs, sleeping around etc) and when they’ve gone so deep and almost lose it, they begin to walk to towards the light- rising from the dark hell they create for themselves. They realise that life isn’t what the media says it is. It’s like being in hell and seeing a tiny ray of light and grabbing it for dear life.

You see it with alcoholics. I know people who have battled alcoholism, (mostly from influence of Punjabi alcohol culture) have almost died from it, and now live a Sikh lifestyle. People I would never have ever imagined would pick up a Gutka or do naam simran. 

Dont forget that Guru Nanak taught a lot of people who had fallen deep into Maya. Sajjan Thug and the like. He didn’t judge, he guided and taught by example. And many people recognized the Truth he lived and wanted to live it too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2020 at 11:41 AM, puzzled said:

Realistically speaking from them peoples point of view, how relevant and appealing is god and religion in today's time? Obviously it's different for us, but for vast majority, why would they find God and the rules of religion appealing when they are living the whole yolo lifestyle. Why give up party, s3x and alcohol and everything else that is pleasing and pleasurable to the senses, for a lifestyle of strict rules and refraining from everything "fun" and that the senses enjoy. 

It's easy to say that these people should stop it, but why would they lol! ? 

A small minority are drawn to the spiritual life without prompting. It feels instinctive and correct. They don't need to be cajoled or scared into it. It just makes sense to them even if they can't quite articulate why. They keep themselves to themselves, and don't feel the need to amplify their inner workings.

Another group go through the motions because it's expected of them. While this group isn't physically forced or compelled to do so, the slightly more spiritual people around that person expect him or her to lead a spiritual life even if that particular person has intermittent doubts about the purpose of it all. They have the occasional glimpses of something beyond the physical, but can't quite let go. They're decent people trying to make sense of it all.

Another group seems to find God only once they've hit rock bottom after having sampled the delights of Maya. Personally, I'm wary of these types of people. They usually go overboard in order to compensate for their past. They tend to virtue signal their loyalty and adherence to their new path by portraying themselves as loyal zealots in the hope this will somehow erase their past misdeeds. They exchange one brand of extreme behaviour for another, mistakenly assuming the latter is divinely sanctioned. These types struggle with the act of contemplating the inner self because they're afraid of what they'll see if they stop to look. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use