Latest BS from twitter - defending sex workers!

Kau89r8

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Well, I don't think that people from a certain background are particularly honest. I mean if you ask pendus about the situation in Panjabi pends and caste, they'll be telling everyone it's all hunky dory. That no abuse of Mazhbhis has taken place, and that they are the ones who are discriminated against etc. etc. 

They seem to be especially adept at pork pies? 

You just believed some Malaysian Sikhs word about visiting hookers with fathers in tow.

You need to get clued up ??

Maybe read some more British 1800s journals about prostitution. 

9 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

There seems to be a phenomenon taking amongst Sikhs of Jatt background. 

They cut their hair en-masse in the 1960s and this probably due to the level of racism and discrimination that they received.

However, after going through all the phases of westernisation and all the drinking and drug culture, there is a big pushback from the newer generations. 

In some way going back to Sikhi roots is an act of rebellion against their parents who have fallen off the wagon. There is a lot of dysfunction that exists in the hedonistic way of life.

Sikhi provides discipline and structure. 

I think some of the East African Sikhs have a superiority complex as being aligned with British elite during the colonial era they themselves became part of the elite until the native Africans took power.

East African Sikhs are too snobby, they actually take pride in the fact that they are westernized/coconuts,  very strange!  this will not get them anywhere close to Sikhi

They think their better then us because they are more whitewashed and coconut-ized. 

When the secondary Sikh school was being built in slough it was a kenyan sikh man that was protesting against the school along with the whites!  but kenyan sikhs take pride in doing that kind of stuff. 

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You just believed some Malaysian Sikhs word about visiting hookers with fathers in tow.

You need to get clued up ??

Maybe read some more British 1800s journals about prostitution. 

Uncles, not fathers. 

They used oriental hookers. Plus it's not exactly unlike the reputation truck drivers have back home is it?   

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Not at all, if I have some, I put it in warm milk, with huldhee and a few other ingredients. It's how I like to preserve some of the best bits of our culture. You know I'm into these old recipes and ancient medical/health knowledge. That's what I call preserving culture - not bwaahh pareepa-ing to a dhol. 

I don't know if you've noticed, there is a mass of interest in Ayurvedic/Indic health knowledge these days. 

The west use buds, which are nasty in effects, Panjabi culture doesn't do this, they use the leave which have a totally different composition. 

Come on Dally, you puffed a joint in your past didn't you.

A lad from the tough streets of the East End who is fairly clued up usually does these things to get some street cred.

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

East African Sikhs are too snobby, they actually take pride in the fact that they are westernized/coconuts,  very strange!  this will not get them anywhere close to Sikhi

They think their better then us because they are more whitewashed and coconut-ized. 

When the secondary Sikh school was being built in slough it was a kenyan sikh man that was protesting against the school along with the whites!  but kenyan sikhs take pride in doing that kind of stuff. 

I'd agree with you there. Plus they are boring too. 

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Uncles, not fathers. 

They used oriental hookers. Plus it's not exactly unlike the reputation truck drivers have back home is it?   

What other kind of hooker in those places.

You have to mindful though, because you cannot tell if they are male or female. The males look better than the females. 

Carry on with the spluttering ??

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

Come on Dally, you puffed a joint in your past didn't you.

A lad from the tough streets of the East End who is fairly clued up usually does these things to get some street cred.

Of course I have!! And it wasn't done for street cred, more like being young, dumb and influenced. It's not a good thing for me, I'm hyper-sensitive to it. 

I'm friends with people who have various conditions that the seem to improve with the stuff though (MS, Crohn's), so I know it has other uses outside of 'buzzing'. lol!

The endocannabinoid system is a fascinating yet largely unknown part of our biology. 

23 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I know what my family did to defend Panjab - and they didn't have to use British weapons. Face it: you people are the masands of today. And if we are in a mess as a community today, surely people who've constantly been trying to project themselves as the quom's 'tekedaars' for so long are accountable for this? But no, you don't want to take any responsibility for dumb, childlike gullible loyalty to people who screwed us over umpteen times, giving loyalty to a foreign sovereign over your Guru, creating some protestant sycophantic 'Sikhism' to fall in line with your masters,  failing to use the mass of funds that our Gurdwara take in to develop Panjab and it's economy for all, rampant casteism akin to aparteid at pind levels, spreading drink and bhangra culture to clownish levels.....the list goes on. We need big changes in the thinking of the community - or else we'll just keep going down this dead end path.    

Your family are from malwa, which has always been a sikh majority,  my family are from Doaba which was over 70% muslims before partition, don't even compare the situations! Over 70% muslims were driven out by my people, it was the very weapons from the army that became useful and the very training that they received that became useful. same goes for Sikhs from Amritsar. majority sikhs from malwa driving out a couple of weak pakis is hardly an achievement mate!   no comparison at all

Had Sikhs not joined the army, got training and and kept weapons then  Sikhs would of been in a far far far worse situation, like i said everything happens for a reason.

Theres a British account of a train full of Muslims arriving at Amritsar railway station, the station was full of sikhs who were part of the army and all of them were heavily armed ready to fire at muslims, the only reason the slaughter didnt take place was because the train had a strong army presence on it, had the army not been present on the train then the train would of stopped at lahore with legs and arms sticking out of the windows and doors.