Latest BS from twitter - defending sex workers!

Kau89r8

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

Your family are from malwa, which has always been a sikh majority,  my family are from Doaba which was over 70% muslims before partition, don't even compare the situations! Over 70% muslims were driven out by my people, it was the very weapons from the army that became useful and the very training that they received that became useful. same goes for Sikhs from Amritsar. majority sikhs from malwa driving out a couple of weak pakis is hardly an achievement mate!   no comparison at all

Had Sikhs not joined the army, got training and and kept weapons then  Sikhs would of been in a far far far worse situation, like i said everything happens for a reason.

Theres a British account of a train full of Muslims arriving at Amritsar railway station, the station was full of sikhs who were part of the army and all of them were heavily armed ready to fire at muslims, the only reason the slaughter didnt take place was because the train had a strong army presence on it, had the amry not been present on the train then the train would of stopped at lahore with legs and arms sticking out of the windows and doors.

We've got plenty of people from over the border married into our family too, so it's not as clear cut as you make out. But kudos for anyone defending our panth, it's just a shame Doabans seem to have totally rejected Sikhi for bwaah-pareepa culture now. As people say - Sikhi is dead in Doaba. What was the point of all the defending, if you've rejected what you were supposed to be fighting for subsequently?   

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

You do: Any sort of criticism of juts gets your knickers in a twist, even when you know the criticism is valid. lol!

You can't help yourself! ??

Tell us Dally, do you have some kind of Google alert on your phone that picks up keywords like "caste" or "jatt" that appears that you have to reply.

Criticise Jatts all you want, we criticise ourselves all the time!

13 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Your family are from malwa, which has always been a sikh majority,  my family are from Doaba which was over 70% muslims before partition, don't even compare the situations! Over 70% muslims were driven out by my people, it was the very weapons from the army that became useful and the very training that they received that became useful. same goes for Sikhs from Amritsar. majority sikhs from malwa driving out a couple of weak pakis is hardly an achievement mate!   no comparison at all

Had Sikhs not joined the army, got training and and kept weapons then  Sikhs would of been in a far far far worse situation, like i said everything happens for a reason.

Theres a British account of a train full of Muslims arriving at Amritsar railway station, the station was full of sikhs who were part of the army and all of them were heavily armed ready to fire at muslims, the only reason the slaughter didnt take place was because the train had a strong army presence on it, had the amry not been present on the train then the train would of stopped at lahore with legs and arms sticking out of the windows and doors.

Dally is jealous because I think Sikh ancestory does not go that far.

I bet it was probably his grandfather that was Hindu that became Sikh.

It is that inferiority complex he has with Jatts.

You notice that he uses a different spelling 'Jut'.

That is how a hindu would spell it?

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

You can't help yourself! ??

Tell us Dally, do you have some kind of Google alert on your phone that picks up keywords like "caste" or "jatt" that appears that you have to reply.

Criticise Jatts all you want, we criticise ourselves all the time!

No you don't. You have group think on abnormal levels. Critical-reflective thinking isn't in your repertoire. The few that can do this, are largely ineffectual on the lumpen sections that make up the bulk - who probably think the new ideas are outlandish, frightening and strange! lol!!

I think the one place this is likely to change (and is possibly changing already) is here in the UK though. We've got a better mix here, and the fact that the immigrant peasantry largely aspire to live the lifestyle of a self-employed tarkhan tradesman says it all. 

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Dally is jealous because I think Sikh ancestory does not go that far.

I bet it was probably his grandfather that was Hindu that became Sikh.

It is that inferiority complex he has with Jatts.

You notice that he uses a different spelling 'Jut'.

That is how a hindu would spell it?

I asked my 100 year old grandad  - we go back to being Sikh A LONG TIME. Your ancestor was probably some opportunist sullah jut, who jumped on the bandwagon without any belief in it. 

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

No you don't. You have group think on abnormal levels. Critical-reflective thinking isn't in your repertoire. The few that can do this, are largely ineffectual on the lumpen sections that make up the bulk - who probably think the new ideas are outlandish, frightening and strange! lol!!

I think the one place this is likely to change (and is possibly changing already) is here in the UK though. We've got a better mix here, and the fact that the immigrant peasantry largely aspire to live the lifestyle of a self-employed tarkhan tradesman says it all. 

We've don't it loads of times.

You seem to be very selective, or it could be all the ganga you smoke ??

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I asked my 100 year old grandad  - we go back to being Sikh A LONG TIME. Your ancestor was probably some opportunist sullah jut, who jumped on the bandwagon without any belief in it. 

100 percent pure Majhail. Since the guru's times.

You clearly are on the lower strata of Hindu society. 

Please tell us what caste your family belong to?

19 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

We've got plenty of people from over the border married into our family too, so it's not as clear cut as you make out. But kudos for anyone defending our panth, it's just a shame Doabans seem to have totally rejected Sikhi for bwaah-pareepa culture now. As people say - Sikhi is dead in Doaba. What was the point of all the defending, if you've rejected what you were supposed to be fighting for subsequently?   

Doabis have never been religious Sikhs, Hindus or Muslims, even back then they weren't,   But they knew how to defend themselves against a over 70% of the population and drive them out, much of which was down to the training they received and weapons they kept on. Had Sikhs in Doaba not done much then there would of still been a massive % of Muslims in India.