The Age of Kalyug Thread

MisterrSingh

1 hour ago, Suchi said:

Yes from accounts I've heard. Basically demons that thrive on negative energy. They do rituals and sacrifices such as create wars to appease them. Quite horrific on what things they're prepared to do. 

Not sure what plasma is. But it seems to be physical. 

So basically they're doing witchcraft.

Are they doing what they used to do back in the days where they did bhagti so they could live forever?

10 minutes ago, Suchi said:

Bhagti is devotion, it is not a way to live forever as far as I am aware.  Perhaps you could explain further.

With the repititions of mantars and meditation, one was able to gain supernatural powers. A notable example of one who spent much of his life gaining these powers is Baba Banda Singh Bahadur. Until he met Guru Gobind Singh Ji, he acted as a Guru and taught his followers how to gain these jantar tantars

16 minutes ago, Suchi said:

If you can enlighten us, that would be helpful.

The western world is just scratching the surface of spiritual knowledge (gian). If you want to learn about all of this, immerse yourself with Gurbani primarily and Vedic philosophy to an extent

4 minutes ago, Suchi said:

Do you know any living Gurus with such powers, that are not CIA?  CIA teach these powers, through their MkUltra torture programs as well as using AI technology that has codified these.

Don't worry about it, naam surpasses any of this

They trick the gullible people who are just being introduced with many different miracles like these.

Funny vid showing how she can trick gullible ppl by saying a bunch of stuff that means nothing (warning - he curses once)

Nonetheless, we shouldn't be focused on these occult powers or give any importance to them...

2 hours ago, Suchi said:

If he has been doing mantras and following scriptures, then why not? Some of his disciples were interviewed by Rajiv Malhotra, a renowned intellectual who was convinced that these kids were correct in their ability to Remote View his home in USA and scan his body.  

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is teaching kids up to 18 on some spiritual powers.  For a very small fee.  He has a course in Germany, so this is not fake.  The UK refused to allow him to teach it here.

The CIA found anyone can remote view as well as anyone else. They would routinely grab cleaning staff etc and run them through the viewing methods and they scored just as high, which was high, as the full time cia "psychics". 

This is a psychic experince. You must be psychic to be reading this. 

It's just a matter of asking and point of view. 

43 minutes ago, Suchi said:

I need them for very specific purposes as they are being used on me to stop my spiritual development /experiences of God so it is important that I should also be able to defend myself.

Call on Akal Purakh, the Sadh Sangat and the ever ready ever restless Shaheed Singhs with The Jaikara. They not only come. They stick around. 

Both Invoke and Evoke the Jaikara. 

1 minute ago, Suchi said:

I'm talking about seeing through walls and other powers,  just as tech is doing now.  

Oh. Well then. Not the same remedy for that. That was for the attacks. 

I don't know what to say other than pray only for the right powers needed as determined by Akal Purakh. 

Also. The wall you're trying to look through is housed in your body as is the room. The wall is your body, your "body" is the symbol for your point of view. What you're trying to see is already internally generated. You're looking in yourself, how could you not know? It in fact takes a great will of ignorance not to know or pretend not to know. 

9 minutes ago, Suchi said:

'Call on Akal Purakh, the Sadh Sangat and the ever ready ever restless Shaheed Singhs with The Jaikara'. You mean psychic attacks?  Are these available online?

I mean if you feel under attack. Immediately call for defense and retribution. The same way Singhs and Singhni recognize that call here and it immediately puts them in the mode to draw Kirpan it does the same things there. 

You have to welcome them to siege you and the other side. Your fortress gets overun and you must invite counter invasion and a counter attack, and you will be left with a garrison for some time after, for lack of better words. And ask freely. They relish...relish...that calll. 

Imagine this. For your fortress to be seiged they must open theirs to seige from..Shaheed Singhs love going for a walk over there. You will not only find the attacks repelled, but that they will not launch as carelessly. It's only fun for them to attack undefended places. They don't like paying the piper and openings work both ways. 

Your Kirpan works in all places too, on all things. 

You can also apply mirroring which does the ill intent back to that attacker or Maharaja's Ring which turns curses into blessings. 

Naam is Ultimate Panacea however. Gurbani is highest. 

What I'm talking about is stepped down for when you're down.