The Age of Kalyug Thread

MisterrSingh

My Ma told me about this. Easily found it. 

Am in disbelief n shock. I genuinely thought this would not occur during my time. But I should have known! I knew the moment since it kicked off in UK Law, gay marriages accepted in Churches. Now this... 

12 hours ago, Suchi said:

Cloning has been used for more than 100 years.  The elite use it to reincarnate themselves so they can live forever and continue controlling the world. 

How? Isn't this transferring of souls up to waheguru only, and beyond the reach of science?

16 minutes ago, Suchi said:

Not anymore.  They use DNA to clone bodies and a piece of your soul to bring it to life.  Or the soul can migrate to the cloned body giving you a new body.  

how do you get a piece of the soul? I thought the soul wasn't a physical thing...

1 minute ago, Suchi said:

I read it was made of plasma. People have reported many experiences on how their souls are abused by the illuminati once they sell it to the devil. 

Is the devil a physical person? Also i think plasma is a state of matter and is physical

18 minutes ago, Suchi said:

The soul can astro travel once the third eye is opened. This is a learnt process.  

Some have claimed to watch souls leaving the body at death. 

A mental health nurse explained how his soul left his body when he was on night duty. 

This may not be the soul but the Kaaran sreer (causation body). Atma is very complicated and has many layers