Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marriage

Marriage partner and Social Media presence

Guest Jazzy D
On 10/22/2020 at 1:19 AM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

I dont know man. Mixed race kids face many issues. From identity issues to language barriers to having a hodge podge religion. 

And the kids will be part of globalixation and culture will erode over time. White and black ppl have undergone this in america and it has terrible consequences.

Only if 1 culture/religion/language is allowed to be dominant will it work.

I am a mixed race kid and follow both cultures, religion and heritage, no probs man! I can speak 4 languages and dress in different attires depending on where I am going and I love being noticed because I am different. My mother is mixed punjabi with Bengali and father a real scotsman brought up on scotch whiskey and haggis! I know about Bengali, punjabi and Scottish cultures and Sikhism, Hinduism and Christian religions! I have also met Ope John Paul when he was a pope and many mahapurshas and swami Jis from India 🇮🇳 

On 10/24/2020 at 9:49 AM, Guest Jazzy D said:

I am a mixed race kid and follow both cultures, religion and heritage, no probs man! I can speak 4 languages and dress in different attires depending on where I am going and I love being noticed because I am different. My mother is mixed punjabi with Bengali and father a real scotsman brought up on scotch whiskey and haggis! I know about Bengali, punjabi and Scottish cultures and Sikhism, Hinduism and Christian religions! I have also met Ope John Paul when he was a pope and many mahapurshas and swami Jis from India 🇮🇳 

One person can not follow two or more religions at the same time. By following religion I mean that you do your nitnem everyday. and try to follow the panthic rehat maryada. If you really know all these religions than you know for a fact that you can't follow all of them at the same time. You can't have one foot in one boat and other foot in another boat. An amritdhari cant be worshiping idol like in Hinduism and Christianity. That is what he meant by hodge podge. the kids are usually confused and can't really commit to one religion. it does happen but its every rare when both parents accept one religion. I have seen it happen but rare.

• Like 2