Planned infiltration and firing at upcoming farmers march

TuhadaDaas

2 minutes ago, TuhadaDaas said:

Must watch this video- how the government plans to make it look like farmers are firing guns so the army and police can shoot at them

The attacks on the Paanth are reaching a fervent pitch. It's no coincidence this is happening at the same time as bos getting hacked or us getting trolled. 

India is so corrupt, these are their tactics to get others going against the farmers. 

They farmers will not get any justice, the government are playing dirty political games. 

I think international pressure must be applied. Its a shame English media bbc, itv have not shown this on main news.. 

We can only pray hoping there is no bloodshed. 

Such a false flag operation was to be expected. Farmers were preparing for this. This is what they did during the Dharam Yudh morcha. But at the time there was no Ravish Kumar of NDTV, no youtube no facebook. So we couldn't tell our side of the story. 

Modi government will try to do more such false flag operations.

2 minutes ago, Shaheed4life said:

Sangat ji i just heard theres a media blackout now in delhi.Can someone verify the news?

I am verifying it , I saw it on tv live , it was all over the place on news , I am not very happy about it though :/  I also doubt if those people are sikhs although they look "sikh" but you can never say  . there's also one yellow rectangular flag that looks like khalistan flag , 

either way it hurts the societal image of sikhs residing in india and elsewhere . Bad ! 

waheguru meher kare 

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I am verifying it , I saw it on tv live , it was all over the place on news , I am not very happy about it though :/  I also doubt if those people are sikhs although they look "sikh" but you can never say  . there's also one yellow rectangular flag that looks like khalistan flag , 

either way it hurts the societal image of sikhs residing in india and elsewhere . Bad ! 

waheguru meher kare 

They are already blaming farmers for destroying buses etc on live India news channels on Youtube. Live chat section flooded with anti Sikh/farmer comments. Hope they don't use this as an excuse for a crackdown on Sikhs. I'm sure agent provocateurs have infiltrated the march.