• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since people here have a problem with me stating the truth about monay, forget about me. Here you can listen to what Sant Ji has to say about monay. Are you going to accuse him of being "div

Like I said, Sant Ji has EVERY right to make that statement. You are a nobody on the other hand.  I'm praising people who put in work for and kaum. I'll take 10 Monay like them over 100 typical k

@californiasardar If the vast majority of a group ( like monay) is made to feel lacking and second grade, how will this impact their long term loyalty? Will this not leave them open to easy picki

Posted Images

Sant Ji had every right to be able to make such comments, you on the other hand are just lucky your parents didn't cut your hair. Deep Sidhu and Lakha Sidhana have done more than you ever will. Before calling them clowns, why don't you go step foot on the front line? You're an embarrassment to sardars. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, californiasardar1 said:

Why are you resorting to an ad-hominem attack on me instead of addressing the content of the video? Whatever you think of me, that doesn't change what Sant Ji has to say.

Sant Ji made it clear what he thinks of monay. If you have a problem with that, you have a problem with his words.

You are saying all kinds of things about me without knowing anything about me. You called me an embarrassment to sardars, yet you are praising people who are not singhs because they are too embarrassed to be singhs.

Like I said, Sant Ji has EVERY right to make that statement. You are a nobody on the other hand. 

I'm praising people who put in work for and kaum. I'll take 10 Monay like them over 100 typical keshadhari Sikhs of today. Monay have plenty times risen to the occasion. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Downvote 4
Just now, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon2 said:

Like I said, Sant Ji has EVERY right to make that statement. You are a nobody on the other hand. 

I'm praising people who put in work for and kaum. I'll take 10 Monay like them over 100 typical keshadhari Sikhs of today. Monay have plenty times risen to the occasion. 

Okay, I am a nobody. You win. That doesn't change what Sant Ji said.

Me: "2 + 2 = 4"

You: "F you, you are an embarrassing loser! You are a complete nobody! You have no right to say that! Maybe if you were C.F. Gauss you would have the authority to say that! But you've put zero work in! F you!!!"

Me: "Okay, fine. I am a nobody. That doesn't change the fact that 2 + 2 = 4."

How many monay have risen to the occasion? For every mona you can name, hundreds of singhs can be named.

You are probably one of those revisionists who likes to pretend that a majority of 1980s kharkus were monay.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 2
6 minutes ago, TigerForce1 said:

Would your viewpoint change about ‘Deep Sidhu’ if he were to become kesadhari?  Also who’s to say that he isn’t going too, the same goes for all moneh too.  I look at it in two ways, the first being that some are fortunate and blessed to have been Kesadhari from birth and remained throughout.  The second being that some have being moneh from day one and have grown spiritually and the kesh have blossomed as a result.  Similar to a tree that has blossomed externally when fully matured a little later.  Yes Kesh are very important to a Sikh but you can’t measure someone’s spirit by that alone.  Let the ones who are not blessed with Kesh to blossom when they are ready.  Don’t push them away!

I am not sure what to think of Deep Sidhu. Some people are saying he has ties to the RSS and has bad intentions, some people are saying he has good intentions, and lots of people are saying everything in between.

Okay, I won't push anyone away. I don't have the power to push anyone away anyway, since I have no influence. As the angry mona guy with the kharkus in his profile pic said, I am a "nobody."

Was Sant Ji pushing people away by suggesting that if monay have a problem keeping their beards, they should do ardas to become women?

Perhaps Sant Ji made the miscalculation of trying to appeal to a sense of shame that he assumed we had inside of us. Sadly, the Sikh community has little sharam left. Cutting kesh used to be viewed as a shameful, traitorous, cowardly act. Now it is normal. No shame in dressing up as pretend singhs for anand karajs. No shame in putting on sloppy parnas to pretend to be singhs whenver it is convenient. No shame in choosing to look like Hindus.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, TigerForce1 said:

Fast forward to present times.  We have the same backdrop and we have the same hunger to take on the State but we do not have a Leader on the level of Sant Ji.  We have some personalities that are coming forward and no doubt many have been planted and many will doubted.  If we shoot down all the potential Leaders such as Deep Sidhu and Lakha Sidhana, then we are in danger of deterring any future Leadership that could prove to be the only voice that looks after Sikh interests.

I hope there's a plan this time that doesn't involve Pakistan. 

• Like 1

I think people are talking about 2 different things, mona and farmers protest. OP posted about monay, not farmers protest.

As someone who was mona myself a few years back, and still am surrounded by mainly monas, do you guys know what most monay really think and say about the appearance of Singhs? In their own circles? 

I myself in my mona days have said some very insulting things about Singhs appearances, like most monas do, and I'm very ashamed of it, I hope guru ji has forgiven me. 

And don't forget that in schools it's not just pakis and Whites that laugh at boys with guttis! mona kids can be just as bad, where do they learn it from? 

Don't let a few moneh involved in the farmers protest delude you! 

Mona people have done a lot of damage to Sikhi. 

This for example, which was posted on this site, is quite a common joke in mona circles. They joke about food being stuck, I've heard it myself. 

Screenshot_20210207-121045_Chrome.thumb.jpg.765648387ea7724947fea14b1140a498.jpg

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1
21 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I think people are talking about 2 different things, mona and farmers protest. OP posted about monay, not farmers protest.

As someone who was mona myself a few years back, and still am surrounded by mainly monas, do you guys know what most monay really think and say about the appearance of Singhs? In their own circles? 

I myself in my mona days have said some very insulting things about Singhs appearances, like most monas do, and I'm very ashamed of it, I hope guru ji has forgiven me. 

And don't forget that in schools it's not just pakis and Whites that laugh at boys with guttis! mona kids can be just as bad, where do they learn it from? 

Don't let a few moneh involved in the farmers protest delude you! 

Mona people have done a lot of damage to Sikhi. 

This for example, which was posted on this site, is quite a common joke in mona circles. They joke about food being stuck, I've heard it myself. 

Do you reckon there's a difference between NRI moneh and Punjab resident moneh in terms of attitudes to Singhs? I would think the Punjab resident moneh are more in touch with the underlying Punjabi culture and tend to see commonalities between themselves and Singhs, whereas NRI moneh tend to want to create distance between themselves and NRI Singhs especially if the former have a non-Sikh social circle. But then there's pendu NRI moneh who take the pi55 out of Singhs, which I guess comes from attitudes they've picked up from their male elders.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Being a ‘Mona’ is not a ethnicity neither is it genetic, on the contrary having unshorn hair is part of our DNA.  We can’t lump a group based upon their hairstyles together and tar them with the same brush.  To be honest if your a ‘fudhoo’ you will think and behave like one whether you have unshorn or shorn hair.  Those same people that laugh at beards are the same people who helped beard care product start-ups become multi-millionaires when long beards became the must have fashion style.  
Wake up and look at the real world around you, not just the virtual one.  People are becoming aligned with Sikhi whether it’s subconsciously or consciously.  People around the world are becoming vegetarians and vegans, youngsters are moving away from alcohol/drugs, women are embracing natural beauty, women are becoming empowered, men are shunning the clean shaven look, people are concerned about their environment and people are becoming spiritual.  Sounds familiar doesn’t it? 

And meanwhile we are still pushing and passing the same arguments!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1