• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will make sure, I tell them that

Sounds like music to me    

Funny video (but sad also)

can be understood with volume off or if don’t understand by just watching

wonder how many India Panjabis have similar experience, men and women?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

can be understood with volume off or of don’t understand through the video scenes apne

wonder how many India Panjabis have similar experience

Video tells the story for sure. 

11 hours ago, Premi5 said:

can be understood with volume off or if don’t understand by just watching

wonder how many India Panjabis have similar experience, men and women?

Went through the video, didn't listen. I don't think I've ever seen this happen. It's just that we have a few uncles complaining about washing their plate and thinking they're under the woman just cause she's not their slave anymore, really annoys me when I hear these types of conversations, mate, it's not that hard to pick up one kauli.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Kaurr said:

Went through the video, didn't listen. I don't think I've ever seen this happen. It's just that we have a few uncles complaining about washing their plate and thinking they're under the woman just cause she's not their slave anymore, really annoys me when I hear these types of conversations, mate, it's not that hard to pick up one kauli.

I've seen it. 

9 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I've seen it. 

From my experience, women are the ones doing more work compared to men, especially in punjabi households.

7 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Here's another one. I haven't seen a woman born after 92 do anything. 

This could happen, but from the divorces that I've seen, especially the punjabi ones, the woman ends up poor, while taking care of the kids, the man gets another wife, while the woman can't get married again because she's 'inpure'.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Kaurr said:

From my experience, women are the ones doing more work compared to men, especially in punjabi households.

This could happen, but from the divorces that I've seen, especially the punjabi ones, the woman ends up poor, while taking care of the kids, the man gets another wife, while the woman can't get married again because she's 'inpure'.

Well keep it up. When you stop doing that you'll be doing absolutely nothing like white women. Sorry to hear about the impure thing. Should work both ways. 

As a dude who isn't a pos and has no pos friends, I've only seen dudes get destroyed. 

And I'm very open minded about roles, and have always done not only my job(s) but housework, cooking, cleaning,  more than once all of it. Only role the modern woman wants is all the power and freedom and no work or responsibility. No role is what women are mostly playing. 

What's more important is clear roles, than gender roles. Everyone needs to be all in, whatever their tasks wind up being. Gender roles are better than no roles. Not saying we need gender roles. I'll be a housewife, you go work. Won't hear me complaining I'm slave, and things will actually be done. 

But women don't want that. They want the man to provide. So they enforce the gender role. 

Then they realize they have a role too and they label it opression and sidestep it. Voila. No job at all. 

If you turn women into their male counterparts your realize what unemployed pieces of <banned word filter activated> most of them are. How abusive, predatory, and usury. They are the men the say they hate...just with tits. 

• Confused 1
On 3/6/2022 at 3:20 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

If you turn women into their male counterparts your realize what unemployed pieces of <banned word filter activated> most of them are. How abusive, predatory, and usury. They are the men the say they hate...just with tits. 

For the confused. Take the narrative from the womans perspective. Listen to everything they say makes us garbage. Laziness, unemployment, lack of cleaning, drinking or drugs, promiscuity, phsyical and emotional abuse, selfishness.....

Then take a female...and in your mind make them male, but keep their behavior the same...and that pretty little thing is a whole entire abusive 1950s husband pos in a nutshell. Like the spitting image. Most feminists act exactly like the chauvinist they hate.