Are Sikhs addicted to appeasing "others" at their own cost

Guest Guest Kudi

It's great to help others but Sikhs continuously backstabbed by those who we help. We should learn from these mistakes.  

https://www.sbs.com.au/language/english/audio/darwin-s-sikh-food-charity-helps-muslims-break-their-fast-during-ramadan-in-drive-through-takeaway-iftar 

According to the article, Sikhs have been helping Muslims break their fast during Ramadan in Australia since a decade.

When there was the issue of Kipaan's getting banned in Australia, look what the Muslim leaders did. Islamic leaders had called for an end to a legal loophole which has allowed Sikh children to take 'sharpened daggers' to class.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could be a big Singh too, who's docile. Then they're probably thinking "Oh these are the canon fodder we used. Bravo." I remember a few years ago some english twat in the pub saying, "Sikhs were t

Usually, in the above particular example, that surface public image tends to conceal a darker reality. But in our case in recent times we've adopted this demeanour not because we're genuine Nice Guys,

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventrys-langar-aid-rallies-feed-21446995 Coventry's Langar Aid rallies to feed Afghan refugees arriving at Birmingham Airport "Lan

15 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Oh!!!! They DO have red necks in Canada! I thought it was some multicultural heaven! 

Anyways, it's a good opportunity to put those spoilt brat jut boys to some good use (instead of them killing each other over drug deals). Might make their bull5hit lives actually useful for Sikhi.

I'm sure in 10 years demographics have changed, but Sikhs are very few there, and not sure what would attract Sikhs from other parts of Canada. Indians will be more attracted directly from Punjab because it's 'Canada'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Nova_Scotia#Religion

Religion[edit]

250px-Counties_of_Nova_Scotia_by_Majorit

Majority religion in Nova Scotia by county
Religion (2011)[16]
Religion Population Pct (%)
Catholic 298,270 32.92%
No religious affiliation 197,665 21.81%
United Church 109,700 12.10%
Anglican 100,120 11.05%
Baptist 80,815 8.92%
Other Christian 55,555 6.13%
Presbyterian 23,555 2.60%
Pentecostal 9,595 1.06%
Lutheran 9,485 1.05%
Muslim 8,505 0.94%
Christian Orthodox 3,370 0.37%
Other religions 2,720 0.30%
Buddhist 2,205 0.24%
Hindu 1,850 0.20%
Jewish 1,805 0.20%
Traditional (Aboriginal) Spirituality 570 0.06%
Sikh 390 0.04%

Nova Scotia is a strange place, it's not like other parts of Canada. They are made up of predominantly Irish and Scottish immigrants even their accent is different from other Canadians 

If you want to know what Nova Scotia is sort of like. You should watch Trailer Park Boys. It's like a Fly on the Wall Documentary Comedy. Not very PC but hilarious.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Nova Scotia is a strange place, it's not like other parts of Canada. They are made up of predominantly Irish and Scottish immigrants even their accent is different from other Canadians 

If you want to know what Nova Scotia is sort of like. You should watch Trailer Park Boys. It's like a Fly on the Wall Documentary Comedy. Not very PC but hilarious.

Trailer Park Boys is great. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Usually, in the above particular example, that surface public image tends to conceal a darker reality. But in our case in recent times we've adopted this demeanour not because we're genuine Nice Guys, but because we're afraid of any future situation where there's trouble for us. It's a pre-emptive "Please don't hit me! Remember that time I did such-and-such for you!" It's cowardice masquerading as virtue. Such cuckery. And this is the Sikh mainstream in the UK at least.

It's pathetic and you get treated with no respect. People just tolerate you and you go through life like a worm. Nobody cares about what you did in the past for them. It's what leverage you have over them now. You're right,not a nice guy,just a pathetic persona for survival purposes. It's also one of the reasons the womenfolk look down on the men who behave like this and look elsewhere as they are biologically wired that way.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Usually, in the above particular example, that surface public image tends to conceal a darker reality. But in our case in recent times we've adopted this demeanour not because we're genuine Nice Guys, but because we're afraid of any future situation where there's trouble for us. It's a pre-emptive "Please don't hit me! Remember that time I did such-and-such for you!" It's cowardice masquerading as virtue. Such cuckery. And this is the Sikh mainstream in the UK at least.

How do you suggest Sikhs cultivate their image in the UK/West/remainder of the world?

A lot of people I've interacted with in my life have treated me well because I'm Sikh. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

You could be a big Singh too, who's docile. Then they're probably thinking "Oh these are the canon fodder we used. Bravo." I remember a few years ago some english twat in the pub saying, "Sikhs were the first to get killed in the wars! Scoff, snigger, scoff!" Then when I replied: "No, they were the first to kill." His sniggering stopped dead in its tracks.

Let them feel/know that things could get 'buckwild' if certain lines are crossed, and see how they'll treat you then. Open your mouth about issues and be opinionated - see how they react then. If they say "oh you helped us in the wars."  Reply: "And you left us to be mass murdered and raped as a thank you. Nice people."

Show them you have an independent mind, and see how they like that.   Of course they'd love docile useful id1ots. 

The British love going on about how they won WW2. That's probably a lot of propaganda, I'm guessing it was more the Americans (maybe!)

How much do you think actually is due to the colonies' efforts?  

How do the British compare with Sikhs or Gurkhas ? (assuming you know a lot more about military history than me)

• Like 1
On 9/8/2021 at 3:24 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

Us Sikhs in our interaction with people of other faiths have "The Nice Guy Syndrome "

And what happens to most guys who try and pull birds being a nice guy? 

At best they're tolerated until the broad finds a manly man then unceremoniously dumped, if not bro-zoned like cucks. 

• Like 1
On 9/14/2021 at 4:30 AM, Premi5 said:

The British love going on about how they won WW2. That's probably a lot of propaganda, I'm guessing it was more the Americans (maybe!)

How much do you think actually is due to the colonies' efforts?  

How do the British compare with Sikhs or Gurkhas ? (assuming you know a lot more about military history than me)

It was russia really. 

Guest guest
On 9/13/2021 at 6:27 AM, Guest Guest Kudi said:

It's great to help others but Sikhs continuously backstabbed by those who we help. We should learn from these mistakes.  

https://www.sbs.com.au/language/english/audio/darwin-s-sikh-food-charity-helps-muslims-break-their-fast-during-ramadan-in-drive-through-takeaway-iftar 

According to the article, Sikhs have been helping Muslims break their fast during Ramadan in Australia since a decade.

When there was the issue of Kipaan's getting banned in Australia, look what the Muslim leaders did. Islamic leaders had called for an end to a legal loophole which has allowed Sikh children to take 'sharpened daggers' to class.

you shouldn't "help anyone" with any expectation of any return, good or otherwise

maybe you think everything is some kind of political game/contract

that said, im not sure why sikhs are helping muslims break their fast in Australia?  Not like those muslims are too poor to afford food.  these must be those 'wannabe muslim' type sikhs.

Guest guest
On 9/13/2021 at 4:09 PM, MisterrSingh said:

uh no its called civility, diplomacy, being cultured spreading good will etc i dont think its done out of fear.  when you move to someones country or you share a city with another group, you extend goodwill to them.  only you interpret it in a negative fearful sense.