"No Regrets": 'Nihang' Who Claimed Brutal Killing At Farmers' Protest

Just now, Premi5 said:

I cannot see the original thread !

I agree it seems cruel, but as @dalsingh101or @MisterrSinghmentioned, it sent a clear message to anyone thinking doing beadbi which would have happened if this Lakhbir was treated leniently. 

What punishment do you think would have been better?

Do you think the Nihungs should be doing langar seva instead for these types ?

Do you think the Nihungs should be doing langar seva instead for these types ? No.

What punishment do you think would have been better? Maybe taking hukam from guru granth sahib maharaj and then taking action? if Hukam says to kill the man I am okay with that but torturing is wrong no?

I think there are more ways they could have sent message but i am no expert.

• Like 1
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

any person who has been stupid enough to complain about how barbaric and how we should let the authorities deal with justice and punishment I have come back with the point that if you side with the GO

The BJP and indian media are spinning this to be a dalit hate crime....completely ridiculous. The fauja are by and large made up of Mazabi Singhs (Dalits). The fauja don't live in fear of the corrupt

The last thing that needs to happen in India today is for a Dalit or anyone else of similar status to be killed at the hands of a Sikh. If a vulnerable, desperate person is being paid off by higher po

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, jaskaransingh12 said:

Do you think the Nihungs should be doing langar seva instead for these types ? No.

What punishment do you think would have been better? Maybe taking hukam from guru granth sahib maharaj and then taking action? if Hukam says to kill the man I am okay with that but torturing is wrong no?

I think there are more ways they could have sent message but i am no expert.

Jhatka. With the hand and foot done after. 

Or capture and get intel and make to serve in restitution. 

What we shouldn't do is second guess and judge Nihang for doing the hard stuff. They did it. For a good reason. And turned themselves in. 

I wish they hadn't even done that but I understand. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Jhatka. With the hand and foot done after. 

What we shouldn't do is second guess and judge Nihang for doing the hard stuff. They did it. For a good reason. And turned themselves in. 

I wish they hadn't even done that but I understand. 

I am not second guessing them.
There are many news story claiming the guys family claiming he could not do such a thing.

However I stand with singhs as I trust they will not lie when it comes to guru.

However I neither have the courage or will to do anything.

If anyone disrespects my guru I dont think I can even speak a word.

Can I PM you?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, jaskaransingh12 said:

There are many news story claiming the guys family claiming he could not do such a thing.

Can I PM you?

Sure bro. Or here is fine with me. I'm pretty open. 

If it wasn't like this dude, he was paid. And he paid for it. I'd like to know who paid them and make sure they get paid too. 

Do some martial training and public speaking. Even if it's just doing speeches to friends and family or adressing a room or presenting something at the Gurudwara. 

9 minutes ago, jaskaransingh12 said:

Can I PM you?

Well, the family won't usually admit their person is a 'wrong un'

please see

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I wish they'd done that. Did they even think of it? They could've got some vital info on the puppet-masters.

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, Suchi said:

They must have found out who did it, but to protect themselves they had to punish the patsy. Otherwise they would have risked an escalation by, probably, their own govt. So this was the safest and easiest bet. Otherwise, its not clear why they did not release the entire video or statements made by the victim. 

No doubt the investigation will reveal more in the coming days/months. 

https://www.opindia.com/2021/10/family-of-lakhbir-singh-distraught-nihangs-unapologetic-but-blame-govt/

Do you really reckon the Singhs managed to get some info out of the deceased? They don't seem the interrogatory types... 😅

Reading about the guy's kids is difficult to stomach. 3 daughters as well. Poverty stricken no doubt if dad was a druggie as they say. Foolish man lead to his end by scheming, evil men. Singhs have ruined their own lives, too. I doubt they'll care, but we can't be having more Singhs languishing in Indian jails. An all round tragedy.

• Like 2

These stuff wouldn't happen if the law and order solves the cases without any favors and bring culprit to the court of justice. Sikhs have been waiting and waiting for years to get the justice for the "Beadbi of our Guru Sahibs" being done by nefarious elements of the society. Sikhs are still waiting for all those reports and committees and now we guess that will never come.

Don't blame the public when they are being denied all justice and get their own hak. As per our guru sahib, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji, it is righteous to raise the sword if all method fails. As per Indian law, Sri Guru Granth Sahib is the living Guru and sikhs will protect their guru from any internal or external attach attempts. Emotionally and as a human, i feel bad of that video but then on the hand we have to look at the root cause of this; which has the higher hand over any reasoning. 

Solve cases of all kind and don't brush them under the carpet. Public is angry and they have limits. Whether it is related to Sikhs or indian farmers and other social and religious issues.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, S1ngh said:

Emotionally and as a human, i feel bad of that video but then on the hand we have to look at the root cause of this; which has the higher hand over any reasoning.

That's my thoughts, too. We can't allow ourselves to be dehumanised. Yet, I completely understand the action the Singhs took. Okay, so they were manipulated into going that far, but what was the alternative? Ignore the desecration; embolden the other side to take things further next time, or enable copycats to pop up all over the place when they see Sikhs don't have it in them to defend their faith any more? The law is an irrelevance in preventing these issues. It's a joke.

• Like 1
On 10/18/2021 at 6:17 AM, MisterrSingh said:

It's the belief that they aren't ashamed of what they did. Part of "Wanting to stand out in a crowd" ethos. Commendable but naive. Smart quoms understand the need for tactical retreats so they can live to fight another day. Poorly lead quoms such as ours tend to self destruct and eventually disappear under a procession of bad decisions.

it is not a matter of shame but the fact that the culprit actually removed a granth with him to do further beadbhi elsewhere .

he was beaten to death after being asked for details of his paymasters and others involved the nihangs got info that there is a core cells of 20 hired dirtyworkers  and THEN when dead his hand and foot were removed (not much blood lost at scene of death). He did not bleed to death as the indian godimedia would claim, it WAS NOT because he was a dalit but a perp .

If the law of the land is ccorrupt then it is a sikhs duty to stand against it not cower before it . This is why the sikhs of past went into the jungles and is the 'hard' part of sikhi; standing for something at personal cost.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1