Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

2 minutes ago, Jassu said:

@dallysingh101It's ironically people like you that mention Jatts in every other thread that make issues between castes worst. The truth is that literally all castes (if they're a Sikh) are still very loyal to Sikhi. There are more important issues like our decreasing birth rate and the wannabe assimilation to western ideals. 

No, I've had a lot experience. You're doing the classic jut tactic of playing it down, but fostering it secretly. I fell for that one in uni and look where that has got our panth now.....

You can't fool me twice with that one. 

@Jassu

Plus bro, please note, it was a fellow jut that started this thread. That's not a bad thing. It shows some degree of self-reflection and critique, which Sikhi has always been based around. 

We (the panth) have this characteristic of ignoring evils until they grow into unconcealable monsters. 

Here we are again....

Whatever difficult learning experiences we have to go through to evolve as a panth, we are going through. 

10 minutes ago, Jassu said:

@dallysingh101It's ironically people like you that mention Jatts in every other thread that make issues between castes worst. The truth is that literally all castes (if they're a Sikh) are still very loyal to Sikhi. There are more important issues like our decreasing birth rate and the wannabe assimilation to western ideals. 

I think assimilation to indian ideals is way worse. 

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

I don't believe it's true. I think most of it is made up. I don't think DNA tests are as useful as people think. That's why you get tests from different companies with varying results. Truth is that there is probably no 'Panjabi genotype'. We've just had way too much traffic through the region for anything like that. 

Plus Sikhs should check out the portrayal of Juts in Sikh sources like CP to get an idea of what they were like in Guru ji's time, before jumping onto ego-flattering, motivated later accounts pushed out by colonising goray.    

What did yours show btw (if you want to share). 

Is this even remotely surprising? 

It's true, lol. Why would these scientists even care about random castes in a very obscure religion according to their standards? The west literally does not care that much about Sikhi, it's evident. We're a non-issue to them (unfortunately). 

Meh, I took mine on 23andme. It just showed that I'm fully South Asian with some West Asian (obviously) and then I uploaded the results to HarappaWorld. I scored like 31% South Indian (native Indian), 35% Baloch, 15% NE Euro, 10% Caucasian, and 2% NE Asian. Kind of typical of a Jatt (maybe some more mixing because of my high ancestral Indian).

Here are all the results: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l87nGSIYTP-h7m-VKjB-BZcuEoWdz765nU4f_krOdd4/edit#gid=0

OoI1eo8dD2_MCaiIp-tmEOQm8VfxQioCI98wUBrFThey don't have any of the 'lower' castes here like choora and chamar because it's costly and Indian people in India can't take it. 

It doesn't really matter though, all I'm implying is that centuries old histories and customs of certain tribes can't be eradicated just like that. People are loyal to their tribe foremost. It's just how it is in the subcontinent. Pashtuns are loyal to their tribe and besmirch other Muslims, for example. 

Just now, Jassu said:

Why would these scientists even care about random castes in a very obscure religion according to their standards?

Maybe because they know that juts are the most useful id1ots that they have ever encountered perhaps? A people with a proven history of willingly sacrificing themselves for white imperialism, even against their own interests. Ones who will oppress their own or others for miniscule wages. Ones who forget their own oppression and remain loyal like dimwits?  

Of course they'd want more people like this. lol

@justaskingBTW: I think those juts that were not like the above, historically settled around the west coast. That might explain a lot?  Have you ever been to the Stockholm Gurdwara? It has a very interesting history.  

Maybe because they know that juts are the most useful id1ots that they have ever encountered perhaps? A people with a proven history of willingly sacrificing themselves for white imperialism, even against their own interests. Ones who will oppress their own or others for miniscule wages. Ones who forget their own oppression and remain loyal like dimwits?  

Of course they'd want more people like this. lol

@justaskingBTW: I think those juts that were not like the above, historically settled around the west coast. That might explain a lot?  Have you ever been to the Stockholm Gurdwara? It has a very interesting history.  

Ok so how does that explain why Jatts are the most western shifted groups in India alongside Khatris? Haryana Jatts are the most western-shifted population out of them all (probably because Haryana Jaats are more strict when it comes to mixing). Jatts are not even native to Punjab. Maybe that's why you hate them, lol.

By the way, I find it weird that there are people in the west who just assume they're Jatt if they're Punjabi Sikh. Some are not even aware of their own identity. Like I knew a Saini who was saying he was a Jatt. Maybe this is a good thing? Let's make everyone Jatts. What do you think? lol.

20 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Ok so how does that explain why Jatts are the most western shifted groups in India alongside Khatris? Haryana Jatts are the most western-shifted population out of them all (probably because Haryana Jaats are more strict when it comes to mixing). Jatts are not even native to Punjab. Maybe that's why you hate them, lol.

I don't even get what the f**k you're talking about here? I don't hate them. I just know what they are outside of their delusions. Now, even intelligent juts are realising. 

17 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Like I knew a Saini who was saying he was a Jatt. Maybe this is a good thing? Let's make everyone Jatts. What do you think? lol.

If this was done, I think lack of intelligence as a community will make us all into slaves sooner or later.  That's what I think. 

I don't even get what the f**k you're talking about here? I don't hate them. I just know what they are outside of their delusions. Now, even intelligent juts are realising. 

If this was done, I think lack of intelligence as a community will make us all into slaves sooner or later.  That's what I think. 

You clearly have a personal vendetta against Jatts, you keep seething about them in every other topic. Even in topics not related to caste, you keep mentioning Jatts. 

Are you implying Jatts are inherently less intelligent than other groups? How could it be if we are all equal? What's your problem, mate?

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked