Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

14 minutes ago, Jassu said:

I hate to say it but DNA tests literally prove that certain castes have not intermixed for thousands of years.

That's not true. Certain castes have a long history (that they don't even deny) of buying wives from perceived 'lesser' jaats.  Some are coming back with tests that prove that colonial eurpeans were impregnating their great grannies. 

Also, please remember that 'DNA studies' are not gospel. Remember that a lot of nazi scientists were taken into the US after the second war with Germans, and fast tracked into the high echelons of the  scientific community there, and I believe like to push out this skewed stuff due to their own objectives and agendas.  

12 minutes ago, Jassu said:

ur older generations are too stubborn to change, at least we can try to change this mindset with new and coming generations.

Some of the younger lot have become even worse than the olders now. Look, we've got caste identity propaganda being pumped out like never before - songs, movies - flying jutts, jut romeo and juliet etc., even Sikh studies in academia has been infiltrated.    

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

That's not true. Certain castes have a long history (that they don't even deny) of buying wives from perceived 'lesser' jaats.  

Also, please remember that 'DNA studies' are not gospel. Remember that a lot of nazi scientists were taken into the US after the second war with Germans, and fast tracked into the high echelons of the  scientific community there, and I believe like to push out this skewed stuff due to their own objectives and agendas.  

It's true. I know you will try to deny it as much as possible. 

I'm saying that Jatts have been marrying other Jatts and retained their customs LONG before the British strengthened the divide caste has on India. This is literally impossible to erase. Jatts are actually a foreign population in India anyway but I don't want to delve too much into it.

I even took a DNA test myself. 

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Some of the younger lot have become even worse than the olders now. Look, we've got caste identity propaganda being pumped out like never before - songs, movies - flying jutts, jut romeo and juliet etc., even Sikh studies in academia has been infiltrated.    

There's also a countermovement spurring too. I've seen a lot of people call Jatts stupid, evil, the biggest opponents of Sikhi or whatnot. 

@dallysingh101It's ironically people like you that mention Jatts in every other thread that make issues between castes worst. The truth is that literally all castes (if they're a Sikh) are still very loyal to Sikhi. There are more important issues like our decreasing birth rate and the wannabe assimilation to western ideals. 

1 minute ago, Jassu said:

It's true. I know you will try to deny it as much as possible. 

I'm saying that Jatts have been marrying other Jatts and retained their customs LONG before the British strengthened the divide caste has on India. This is literally impossible to erase. Jatts are actually a foreign population in India anyway but I don't want to delve too much into it.

I even took a DNA test myself. 

I don't believe it's true. I think most of it is made up. I don't think DNA tests are as useful as people think. That's why you get tests from different companies with varying results. Truth is that there is probably no 'Panjabi genotype'. We've just had way too much traffic through the region for anything like that. 

Plus Sikhs should check out the portrayal of Juts in Sikh sources like CP to get an idea of what they were like in Guru ji's time, before jumping onto ego-flattering, motivated later accounts pushed out by colonising goray.    

What did yours show btw (if you want to share). 

6 minutes ago, Jassu said:

There's also a countermovement spurring too. I've seen a lot of people call Jatts stupid, evil, the biggest opponents of Sikhi or whatnot. 

Is this even remotely surprising? 

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked